Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State (568 Views)

If Only Emefiele Had Ignored Supreme Court Pronouncement On Naira Re-design / We’ll Wait For Supreme Court’s Pronouncement On Zamfara APC —INEC / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by OsunOriginal: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
This morning, the Osun state election tribunal sacked Ademola Adeleke and announced Oyetola as the authentic winner of the gubernatorial election in the state. Even though Adeleke rejected the ruling and vowed to immediately appeal the ruling, the judgment no doubt, has removed legitimacy from him as the validly elected governor of the state. Also with the evidence of over-voting well presented by Oyetola's lawyers and admitted by the tribunal, there is no way he can turn the table in both the appeal and supreme courts. He is more or less in an interim capacity ("fidi-he" - like my Yoruba people would say).

If I were him, I would accept the ruling and move on... there is no point in stubbornly appealing a lost battle

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by Ahmed0336(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
OP wetin dey work you? He should move on

Seem you don't want lawyers to eat undecided
Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by oyin44: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Let us allow him to exercise his right but we both know he won't win..

I cannot wait for tinubu campaign train in osun ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by haffaze777(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:
Let us allow him to exercise his right but we both know he won't win..

I cannot wait for tinubu campaign train in osun ..

He hired quack lawyer instead of going for best Afonja brain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by oyin44: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
haffaze777:

He hired quack lawyer instead of going for best Afonja brain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forget, it is not his rightful position. Oyetola is the true winner

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by ASHIWAJU2023: 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by duro4chang(m): 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ahmed0336:
OP wetin dey work you? He should move on

Seem you don't want lawyers to eat undecided
You are funny but right
Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by Alba3: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Aregbesola now!
Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
OsunOriginal:
This morning, the Osun state election tribunal sacked Ademola Adeleke and announced Oyetola as the authentic winner of the gubernatorial election in the state. Even though Adeleke rejected the ruling and vowed to immediately appeal the ruling, the judgment no doubt, has removed legitimacy from him as the validly elected governor of the state. Also with the evidence of over-voting well presented by Oyetola's lawyers and admitted by the tribunal, there is no way he can turn the table in both the appeal and supreme courts. He is more or less in an interim capacity ("fidi-he" - like my Yoruba people would say).

If I were him, I would accept the ruling and move on... there is no point in stubbornly appealing a lost battle
Oyetola tun ma lule piii Lekan siii
Re: Tribunal Pronouncement: Now That We Have A "Fidi-E" Governor In Osun State by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju

Tinubu and his people are so determined to take Osun through the Tribunal. Whether through bending the law or any other means, they will take it. Only God or a PDP victory in February can save Adeleke at this point.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1618936691947102208?s=19

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Peter Comment: Does He Know He Has Insulted Catholics Worldwide? / My opinion:Best fidelity Bank Manager Of The Year / "The Wife Of The Widows Or Widowers Will Be Catered For"- Tinubu Gaffes Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.