Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking (1773 Views)

2004 Corolla Toks Very Sweet 1.380m 77k Miles / Very Clean 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser (REGISTERED) 77K MILES SOLD SOLD / * * Crazy Deal : Reg 05 Murano Like Toks , Leather,navigation 1.7m Asking. See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
Just arrived and cleared. This is a 2003 Honda Accord with leather seats. Top in the range.

Asking N1.7M. Only 77K Miles.

Email jerrybenchi@yahoo.com or call 07025130201

Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
More Pictures

Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2011
Still more

Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2011
Asking N1.7M for this car smiley
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2011
Simply Gorgeous!
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2011
Keep the offers coming smiley
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2011
Unbeatable for the cleaniness and performance,
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by tubabe(m): 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2011
can i pay 1.6m and can u pls send a more detailed pics of the car,e.g the total front,back and dash board view
to tubfamm@yahoo.com
thank
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 4:44am On Sep 11, 2011
tubabe:

can i pay 1.6m and can u pls send a more detailed pics of the car,e.g the total front,back and dash board view
to tubfamm@yahoo.com
thank

Sent you the pictures
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2011
Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
Now asking N1.65m since all the offers center around N1.6M
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
Now asking N1.65m
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2011
Still available
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2011
Still available
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by saibuhari(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2011
@Poster

I called you to send the VIN of your Honda 2003. You said you dont have the VIN instead asked me to come and see the car. What are you hidding. I suspect there is something seriously fishy about the car thats why you are hidding the VIN. Buyers beware! But why do the moderators allow people to advertise cars here without VIN? I advise people to first of all check the VIN of cars they intend to buy before any form of commitment. Personally I would have fallen victim of stolen car and wrecked car if not for VIN check. Let no one be deceived by the physical look of any car! The moderators should insist that VIN be part of information included in any car advert here. I dont know why Nigerians go to America and use scarce foreign exchange import moving coffins in the name of car only to come here and repaint and refurbish to deceive people,
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2011
saibuhari:

@Poster

I called you to send the VIN of your Honda 2003. You said you dont have the VIN instead asked me to come and see the car. What are you hidding. I suspect there is something seriously fishy about the car thats why you are hidding the VIN. Buyers beware! But why do the moderators allow people to advertise cars here without VIN? I advise people to first of all check the VIN of cars they intend to buy before any form of commitment. Personally I would have fallen victim of stolen car and wrecked car if not for VIN check. Let no one be deceived by the physical look of any car! The moderators should insist that VIN be part of information included in any car advert here. I dont know why Nigerians go to America and use scarce foreign exchange  import moving coffins in the name of car only to come here and repaint and refurbish to deceive people, 

Seriously you are out of of your mind! You can only be an authoritarian in your house not in a market place. To start with, I will not personally sell my car to you. You called me yelling before you even asked the VIN of this car. Are you appear to be a vagabond? You were not polite. I have sent the same VIN individually to people that asked for it. In your case, you were talking on the phone like a really crazy ass! You called and the first thing you did was to start yelling and saying that the car was repainted and reworked. Is that a good approach for a gentle man? I reviewed all your NL postings and they all appear to be violent. Go get a peaceful live.
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by saibuhari(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
=#000099][color=#000099]jerryben12

Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking
« #15 on: Yesterday at 08:26:02 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: saibuhari on Yesterday at 08:36:22 AM

@Poster

[I called you to send the VIN of your Honda 2003. You said you dont have the VIN instead asked me to come and see the car. What are you hidding. I suspect there is something seriously fishy about the car thats why you are hidding the VIN. Buyers beware! But why do the moderators allow people to advertise cars here without VIN? I advise people to first of all check the VIN of cars they intend to buy before any form of commitment. Personally I would have fallen victim of stolen car and wrecked car if not for VIN check. Let no one be deceived by the physical look of any car! The moderators should insist that VIN be part of information included in any car advert here. I dont know why Nigerians go to America and use scarce foreign exchange  import moving coffins in the name of car only to come here and repaint and refurbish to deceive people.

Seriously you are out of of your mind! You can only be an authoritarian in your house not in a market place. To start with, I will not personally sell my car to you. You called me yelling before you even asked the VIN of this car. Are you appear to be a vagabond? You were not polite. I have sent the same VIN individually to people that asked for it. In your case, you were talking on the phone like a really crazy Bottom! You called and the first thing you did was to start yelling and saying that the car was repainted and reworked. Is that a good approach for a gentle man? I reviewed all your NL postings and they all appear to be violent. Go get a peaceful live.

@Jerryben or whatever you call yourself. I can now see that you are a fraudulent person. You have now reversed the story and turned it upside down to elicit support from readers. When I requested for VIN, did you ask me whether I was buying car or VIN? Did you bluntly tell me that you dont give out VIN or not. Did you not deny that your car was not repainted? Even when its obvious.  What is the big deal in admitting your car was repainted if nothing is fundamental wrong with the car necessitating repainting. To say I called you and started yelling is to say the least how fraudulently despicable you are. Its to say you are enemy of the truth. Some dealers here gave me VIN of their cars and I discovered some of them have title problem, I quetly told them without making issue about it. What I wont take is wilfully trying to deceive which is what you are doing. By the way who told you that you have the right to determine what I should request for as a buyer? Yes you wont sell to me and surely you wont sell to anyone on Niaraland, I assure you. No buyer plays ludo with N1.7m in this difficult times. If your car has no title problem will you be hidding the VIN?I dont spare fraudulent sellers like you anywhere I find them on nairaland. Buyers Beware! Your above reply is trying to be smart by half.
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by jerryben12: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2011
saibuhari:

=#000099][color=#000099]jerryben12

Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking
« #15 on: Yesterday at 08:26:02 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: saibuhari on Yesterday at 08:36:22 AM

@Poster

[I called you to send the VIN of your Honda 2003. You said you dont have the VIN instead asked me to come and see the car. What are you hidding. I suspect there is something seriously fishy about the car thats why you are hidding the VIN. Buyers beware! But why do the moderators allow people to advertise cars here without VIN? I advise people to first of all check the VIN of cars they intend to buy before any form of commitment. Personally I would have fallen victim of stolen car and wrecked car if not for VIN check. Let no one be deceived by the physical look of any car! The moderators should insist that VIN be part of information included in any car advert here. I dont know why Nigerians go to America and use scarce foreign exchange  import moving coffins in the name of car only to come here and repaint and refurbish to deceive people.

Seriously you are out of of your mind! You can only be an authoritarian in your house not in a market place. To start with, I will not personally sell my car to you. You called me yelling before you even asked the VIN of this car. Are you appear to be a vagabond? You were not polite. I have sent the same VIN individually to people that asked for it. In your case, you were talking on the phone like a really crazy Bottom! You called and the first thing you did was to start yelling and saying that the car was repainted and reworked. Is that a good approach for a gentle man? I reviewed all your NL postings and they all appear to be violent. Go get a peaceful live.

@Jerryben or whatever you call yourself. I can now see that you are a fraudulent person. You have now reversed the story and turned it upside down to elicit support from readers. When I requested for VIN, did you ask me whether I was buying car or VIN? Did you bluntly tell me that you dont give out VIN or not. Did you not deny that your car was not repainted? Even when its obvious.  What is the big deal in admitting your car was repainted if nothing is fundamental wrong with the car necessitating repainting. To say I called you and started yelling is to say the least how fraudulently despicable you are. Its to say you are enemy of the truth. Some dealers here gave me VIN of their cars and I discovered some of them have title problem, I quetly told them without making issue about it. What I wont take is wilfully trying to deceive which is what you are doing. By the way who told you that you have the right to determine what I should request for as a buyer? Yes you wont sell to me and surely you wont sell to anyone on Niaraland, I assure you. No buyer plays ludo with N1.7m in this difficult times. If your car has no title problem will you be hidding the VIN?I dont spare fraudulent sellers like you anywhere I find them on nairaland. Buyers Beware! Your above reply is trying to be smart by half.

You know what? I don't even have your time. Sincerely I scanned through your reply and knew where you were going. You called me fraudulent? You are just an a-hole - period!  For your information, just yesterday, someone from NL here that I sent the VIN# to came by to see the car and you know what? He is paying me N1.65M for this car on Monday. Wait and you will hear the end that you are an a-hole and a foolish vagabond. Go get a live! Thats all you need. A good live!
Re: Honda Accord 2003 Only 77k Miles - N1.7m Asking by saibuhari(m): 12:42am On Sep 19, 2011
Bloody liar. No nairalander bought any car. And its not true you gave the VIN to anybody. You are hidding the VIN because your car has negative title. Prove that you gave out the VIN to anybody by posting the VIN here then we run a check and expose you. FRAUDULENT PERSON. Its obvious your car is heading to Berger where cars with title problem are sold. You were even swearing on phone that your car is not repainted - even when a blind man can clearly see that some Naija adultrated paint has been used to whitewash the car. Get lost permanently from this forum. Fraudulent car sellers like you are not welcome here.

(1) (Reply)

14tons Capma Selfloader Mack Ch 600 Truck 4sale.4 Pics / CRAZY PRICE SLASH !!! @ Banixautos 08035376690 / Range Rover HSE 2005 Model Or Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.