Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman (22175 Views)

2023: Foreign Hackers Attacking Our Database β€” INEC Chair / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database – INEC Chairman / IPOB Has Been Attacking Our People Since 1992, Arewa Forum Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by johnjose68: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubuu must be sponsoring those attacks. We know he has paid some hackers to manipulate the figures in INEC database during the elections.

INEC must keep changing and upgrading its electronic systems till the final day.

That's how you will know when Tinubu wins the election grin

Bunch of cretins and gremlins lipsrsealed
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by adecz: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Those are the yahoo boys Tinubu
has promised to employ πŸ’»πŸ–₯οΈπŸ“ πŸ’»πŸ’½πŸ’Ύ
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by okeke6969: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
This election will be postponed. This I have seen. Mago mago don start.

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by DLuciano: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
christistruth01:
Inec should have expected this

Disconnect the servers from the internet in the meantime and Strengthen the Security
Disconnecting the server is not a professional approach, it's good you test the capability and vulnerability of the system in the internet space and building more robust and sophisticated defence wall. Kudos to the ICT. With a functional log file on server, every activity whether legal or illegal will always be revealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by OBS1988: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubuu must be sponsoring those attacks. We know he has paid some hackers to manipulate the figures in INEC database during the elections.

INEC must keep changing and upgrading its electronic systems till the final day.

Oponu... false
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by PhantomProbe(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
blabulu2000:
Obi Ipob Hackers in China suspected...

You will agree with me that most of the internet fraudsters Abroad who were arrested are Nyamiri people...and Obi has contacted them to hack the INec database for him...

Obi is desperate ...to become the president ..he is just forming humility...he vowed on national Tv that if he did emerge as the winner ...he will force his way through thorough the instrumentality of Ipob terrorists in the Yeast.

DSS is taking notes of all their comments and we shall see
See as ur life be. Pray ur offsprings don't take after you sha...
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Yankee101: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Backup your database onsite and in the cloud then disconnect from the internet until you need to transmit results.
Also separate the database into live and backups so every live is disconnected after every use and compared to backups for tampering

Just get good IT guys it should be easy to guard the integrity of a system that’s not required to be live everyday.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Wholegeria: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
superCleanworks:
Excuses don dey start

just incase your votes get MISSING, you have heard that it is hackers from France and the rest of Europe.

You got the point
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by placeofallure(f): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Not Tinubu! How informed are you? You should ask OBI and his Obiidiots.

I stumbled on a video, a gathering of Ibos in Diaspora, they endorsed him and asked him what he wants from them, anything at all....he was smiling sheepishly as usual.

Those ones then probed further that not money, money alone cannot do it, that they mean any help, anything in terms of technology to win elections...

My mind went to the kind of help Russians rendered to Trump....

And Comrade Obi never dissuaded them from doing so. You can tell me it's photoshopped Obi, no problem. Hasta la Vista!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by optionalY09: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
I am one of them I call tell you how i am doing it if you contact me. and you must pay me to stop attacking your database
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Cajal(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Atiku boys
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Berezuski: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
This server stuff again
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Mindcure: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
blabulu2000:

You will agree with me that most of the internet fraudsters Abroad who were arrested are Nyamiri people...and Obi has contacted them to hack the INec database for him...

Obi is desperate ...to become the president ..he is just forming humility...he vowed on national Tv that if he did emerge as the winner ...he will force his way through thorough the instrumentality of Ipob terrorists in the Yeast.

you de amongst these senior urchins grin grin grin grin

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by olukayode3x: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tell us what happened in Osun state Mr.ManhoodTell us what happened in Osun state Mr.Manhood...
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by treatise: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Just to discredit the process. Tinubu is one goal down with the change of some naira notes.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by merits(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okay victory πŸ™ŒβœŒοΈ is always assured for APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by MITCHELL96: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
ViceGovernor:

Be like na french hackers dey run the job.
If we check those candidates various trips now we go see the person behind am.

Misleading headlines like "Tinubu jets out to France for medical checkup" na big lamba 😏 those guys have gone to manipulate the whole thing

No be lie.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Every reasonable foreigners must defend their spaces against Nigeria political scammers of 36 states governments & aso rock village.

Free Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by BushDoctor123: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
WE ARE THE ANONYMOUS HACKERS.

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Yenny4real(f): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

the last i checked it was OBI and some of his people outside countries that are planning to rigged it for him
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by emmyrate1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
blabulu2000:

I guess huspuppi is nyamiri too. all Yoruba boys have turn to yahoo boys including primary school pupils
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Mccullum: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok, this is the reason LP Zombiedients are so confident despite of not having a state under the party..

Planning to attack INEC system by Zombiedients has failed.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by benqo01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
blabulu2000:

I WONT SAY U RE STUPID NOPE U WONT HEAR THAT FROM.ME
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Franklydes(m): 2:54am On Jan 28, 2023
blabulu2000:

las las you no get small sense. Una pipo nko no be to kii innocent pipo u a sabi
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Spandau: 3:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by SaturnNick(m): 3:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Give us space to pass, abegi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Okudiover(m): 5:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
From France Are you thinking what I'm thinking? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Yes i am! The last presidential aspirant to visit France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· on medical 😷 fitness was Drugnubu.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by blabulu2000: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2023
benqo01:

I WONT SAY U RE STUPID NOPE U WONT HEAR THAT FROM.ME

And I won't say you are mad and crazy. No!/u won't hear that from.me
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Are you an an'mal? With what people are passing through in this country m@nkeys like you are bent on carrying tribalism and sentiments on your unfortunate heads. May your life and that of your family be like the way Nigeria is right now. If u dnt answer amen to that prayer then you are a hypocritical usel@ss an'mal that doesnt deserve to be among humans and God will pun'sh u and your entire generation.
I am not igbo, hausa or yoruba incase your micro size brain is telling you that. And point to note, you can cry and roll in the mud from today till tomorrow i wont reply u.
blabulu2000:

Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by orisa37: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2023
QUIZ PANTAMI.
Re: Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman by NLegendforte: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Reinaldo post=120428968]From France Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC / APC Withdraws From Re-run Election In Akwa Ibom. Gives Reasons / RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.