Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC (2433 Views)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks / Edo Election: Why Ize-iyamu ‘might’ Not Appeal Election Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by ryloy: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
We will not appeal the judgment of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal....."

INEC surrenders

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1619006968525635585
Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by Victorclean1: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Adeleke is truly not politically wise. He deserve the hit.

How on Earth Adeleke, did you join Atiku without properly calculating the permutations and southern call for power

As it stands now, only Atiku will help you. G5 , SW and SE will back you.

I love it cos osun will forever be underdeveloped.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by muykem: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
INEC know that PDP actually manipulated the system. BVAS was used and PDP still Rigg the election.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by Abfinest007(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
It not okay for inec to appeal .it makes it seems like they are taking side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by garfield1: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Adeleke and pdp on their own

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by StrongAlphMale: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
We're waiting for APC and PDP in the presidential election. Those criminal ancestors will be taught a bitter lesson come Feb 25
Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by duro4chang(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Abfinest007:
It not okay for inec to appeal .it makes it seems like they are taking side
They messed up. INEC has no case

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by yarimo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
The governor should hand over immediately

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by duro4chang(m): 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
INEC has no case.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by 9jahotblog: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
ryloy:
We will not appeal the judgment of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal....."

INEC surrenders

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1619006968525635585
this is not from INEC but from clueless drug baron Tinubu handler on Twitter . Inec will appeal the black market judgement of the tribunal court justice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by shortgun(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
They are just playing the ostrich if this is true.
PDP will definitely join them in the suit when they appeal.
Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by Jayboi(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Not possible. Quote Ur source. Inec will fight this to the last. This judgement is a stain on their efforts. What's the point of them conducting election and kangaroo judgements like this deciding things?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jayboi:
Not possible. Quote Ur source. Inec will fight this to the last. This judgement is a stain on their efforts. What's the point of them conducting election and kangaroo judgements like this deciding things?

What is Inec appealing? Who gave the court all the data (statistics) they used before arriving at the final conclusion? You guys should be calming down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by RenaissanceGuy: 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jayboi:
I'm not an APC apologist, but who told you this is a kangaroo judgement?? So, it's only when the judgement is against APC, you think justice has been done?? Didn't the court disqualify Rivers APC from contesting gov elections in 2019 and also took all of APC's governorship, Assembly, NASS wins and transferred them to the PDP?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by Jayboi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
I'm not an APC apologist, but who told you this is a kangaroo judgement?? So, it's only when the judgement is against APC, you think justice has been done?? Didn't the court disqualify Rivers APC from contesting gov elections in 2019 and also took all of APC's governorship, Assembly, NASS wins and transferred them to the PDP?
Bros. U were Neva there during the election. I was there. I queued for more than five hours that day. I voted and was happy. A colleague of mine was at his own pu. Voting didn't start till 5pm that day. A Pu with just a bvas machine with over 2000 pple. Now, u are saying because of some over voting, then our votes don't count. Pls come off it. The worst shud be a rerun. And all of u are saying overvoting, what abt the other over 2000 Pu APC decided to leave out and just focus on the 700. U mean there's no overvoting there too. Pls, they shud simply cancel all the election and conduct a fresh one. The mood in town was generally moody. Everyone simply is tired of APC.
Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by Jayboi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
gr8ofnnetwork:

What is Inec appealing? Who gave the court all the data (statistics) they used before arriving at the final conclusion? You guys should be calming down

APC simply took advantage of a loophole. INEC know they goofed but it's for the court to understand this and help rectify. This precedence will have a big ramification in the general election. So many litigations will follow the outcome of the election.
Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by rolams(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
The statement is not coming from INEC
Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by Cajal(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jayboi:

Bros. U were Neva there during the election. I was there. I queued for more than five hours that day. I voted and was happy. A colleague of mine was at his own pu. Voting didn't start till 5pm that day. A Pu with just a bvas machine with over 2000 pple. Now, u are saying because of some over voting, then our votes don't count. Pls come off it. The worst shud be a rerun. And all of u are saying overvoting, what abt the other over 2000 Pu APC decided to leave out and just focus on the 700. U mean there's no overvoting there too. Pls, they shud simply cancel all the election and conduct a fresh one. The mood in town was generally moody. Everyone simply is tired of APC.
Sorry brother
Adeleke advisers did not do well
Aregbe vs Oyinlola...na the similar case
They cancelled about 10local government and made do with 20

So am not sure oga Adeleke will escape this

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Appeal The Judgment Of Osun Governorship Election Tribunal- INEC by PAWG(m): 1:37am On Jan 28, 2023
Victorclean1:
Adeleke is truly not politically wise. He deserve the hit.

How on Earth Adeleke, did you join Atiku without properly calculating the permutations and southern call for power

As it stands now, only Atiku will help you. G5 , SW and SE will back you.

I love it cos osun will forever be underdeveloped.

SO it's Adeleke that would've developed Osun? LoL

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Suspends Naira Redesign Policy / Chat Genius Explains Tinubu's Forfeiture And Wanting To Become President / FACT-CHECK ; Is Northern Nigerian The Poorest Region In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.