Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate (15162 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hires Chukwuma Machukwu Umeh As His New Lawyer / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / Court Disqualifies Sani Danladi As APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Orinechi: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
intruder15:

You sound as if the election is a video game where one wins the other for fun. People are queueing for everything. Hunger is everywhere. Insecurity is something else yet you are sounding as if Obi has everything to lose if he loses the election. Na me and you go kuku suffer am.
Sha no beg anybody if suffer enter pro max.

Obi could not stamp out suffering in Anambra when he was the governor just state governor. What magic is he going to use as the president of the entire country. Please spare us this nonsense emotional blackmail.It doesn't work anymore.
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by beelon1020(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Throwback:
Peter Obi is next to be disqualified.

To sanitize our country, we must first sanitize our politics that has no ideology or manifesto.

To hell with all political prostitutes and ticket hunters without any integrity or commitment to party ideology.

We Nigerian youths will show such useless politicians that we know how to vote wisely.
One gone... obistingy Next!
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by bender79: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
beelon1020:
One gone... obistingy Next!
you wish!
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by intruder15(m): 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Orinechi:
Obi could not stamp out suffering in Anambra when he was the governor just state governor. What magic is he going to use as the president of the entire country. Please spare us this nonsense emotional blackmail.It doesn't work anymore.

Obi is a rich dude. If he doesn't win, his family will be alright. I don't think you have kids. If you do and buy fuel at 300 naira with no increase in salary, then you deserve the suffering we are facing.
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by stuffs2002: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
IPOB and fraud
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by warlordd(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bunnatex:
The basis for the ruling is clear.

I'm Obidient but I still doesn't change the fact that UMEH was trying to ride on OBI popularity to clinch the senate post.

Same crop of desperate politicians.
What is this one talking? Is Umeh not more intelligent than Obi?
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by wellmax(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Corrinthians:
Tinubu controlling the judiciary to sabotage Labour Party. We will not accept it. angry angry angry

If he can control judiciary while out of power, then that is the kind of man I want in power. #Impact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by uba1991: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is what will happen to Peter Obi, he was still in PDP when he contested in labour party.
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Misterone: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Ennoloa:

As a Christian, if you are supporting BAT [Muslim - Muslim], Its a waste of vote

You need to watch this and see how the north sees you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVFTz4Ms06I

Vote a balanced ticket

Nowhere in the world would Muslim-Muslim condemn the killings of Christians

Vote wisely
Vote Labour Party
They see you the same way you see them. You believe God only answer Christians, same way they believe in Islam.
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by benitwater(m): 12:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Corrinthians:
Tinubu controlling the judiciary to sabotage Labour Party. We will not accept it. angry angry angry
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Ennoloa: 12:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Misterone:
They see you the same way you see them. You believe God only answer Christians, same way they believe in Islam.

Vote a balance ticket

Jihad is real in a lot fanatic head
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Invest4growth: 5:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Court and confusion. They are like ,bread and butter. The truth be told that most of the.candidates in LP did not meet the required period of membership to be a candidate. They are cross overs or disgruntled elements from other party having lost their primaries or saw their winning of the primary as futile. Ichie Victor Umeh is just unfortunate. I hope appeal favours him
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Atlantis585: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Throwback:
Peter Obi is next to be disqualified.

To sanitize our country, we must first sanitize our politics that has no ideology or manifesto.

To hell with all political prostitutes and ticket hunters without any integrity or commitment to party ideology.

We Nigerian youths will show such useless politicians that we know how to vote wisely.

So to you Peter Obi ought to be disqualified for being a former member of PDP and APGA but not Thiefnubbu who

Was indicted for being a drug lord
Was indicted for being a money launderer
Has no history of formal education in Nigeria
Is known for being a liar and a cheat
Is known for For padding his CV
Is known For robbing Lagos blind
Is known For being incapacitated
Is known For having questionable background
Is known for not being able to provide former classmates
Is known for being a certified olodo

Okay ooo.
Continue.
February 25th go sweet die especially now North and Buhari don catch am for their trap.

1 Like

Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Allisgud: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Court just dey misbehave anyhow,apga at work,they want him to loose both side
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by ayobade15094: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2023
UnbelievableUnbelievable...
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by obontami: 5:23am On Jan 29, 2023
Obaofaba:
Them Don dey go, one by one!!!! grin grin grin

Imagine in their native Anambra State faaa, they don't have candidate and they want to rule Nigeria.

It's good to dream but always be alert to reality, otherwise, reality will be forcefully be dawn on you.

Obi must contest and beaten silly.

Facts.
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Misterone: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ennoloa:

Vote a balance ticket

Jihad is real in a lot fanatic head
Well, to me, Christians and Muslims na the same. Una two na fanatics una be. Muslims say they are fighting jihads while Christians call theirs crusades. The only difference is that Muslims don't pretend with theirs while Christians pretend a lot
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Bunnatex(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
warlordd:

What is this one talking? Is Umeh not more intelligent than Obi?

I don't find any basis under the topic that warrants such assessment on their rationality.

Put up your argument coherently and I'll reply
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Orinechi: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
intruder15:

Obi is a rich dude. If he doesn't win, his family will be alright. I don't think you have kids. If you do and buy fuel at 300 naira with no increase in salary, then you deserve the suffering we are facing.
And u think Jagaban cannot do all of that and even better. He did what u are currently telling me in Lagos while ur Peter Obi could not do that in Anambra. What makes u believe in him more than Jagaban? What u people think can force ur Obi in is emotional blackmail and it won't work on me. For ur information there is price increase of things all over the world. U are supposed to know this but I don't blame u after all our educational system is now producing graduates who are more ignorant than they were before they got admission
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Ennoloa: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Misterone:
Well, to me, Christians and Muslims na the same. Una two na fanatics una be. Muslims say they are fighting jihads while Christians call theirs crusades. The only difference is that Muslims don't pretend with theirs while Christians pretend a lot

Then do you think they would pretend in a Muslim - Muslim
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Misterone: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2023
Ennoloa:

Then do you think they would pretend in a Muslim - Muslim

I don't believe in the chain called religion. It is a big drawback in a man's life. See the way it is messing you up right now.
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Ennoloa: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Misterone:
I don't believe in the chain called religion. It is a big drawback in a man's life. See the way it is messing you up right now.

If you don't believe in Religion, That's your opinion

Compare people that believe in opinion in Nigeria with extremists like that cleric

That's why I said No to Muslim - Muslim

You that don't even believe in any God is the height of infidel if you don't know Quran
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Misterone: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Ennoloa:

If you don't believe in Religion, That's your opinion

Compare people that believe in opinion in Nigeria with extremists like that cleric

That's why I said No to Muslim - Muslim

You that don't even believe in any God is the height of infidel if you don't know Quran

This ís why I say you guys are fanatics. You are full of hate and intolerance. Not believing in any religion does not mean one does not believe that there's a God.
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Ennoloa: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2023
Misterone:
This ís why I say you guys are fanatics. You are full of hate and intolerance. Not believing in any religion does not mean one does not believe that there's a God.

You are don’t read before you comment right

The basic summary is in a Muslim - Muslim Govt

This kind of clerics won’t be suppressed or stopped as it would be seen as a Sin from other Muslim Faithful

In Quran you not believing in God [Atheist] is the height of religion infidel

Tell me one of the benefit of Muslim - Muslim to you an Atheist

Just one and I would reconsider my options
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Misterone: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2023
Ennoloa:

You are don’t read before you comment right

The basic summary is in a Muslim - Muslim Govt

This kind of clerics won’t be suppressed or stopped as it would be seen as a Sin from other Muslim Faithful

In Quran you not believing in God [Atheist] is the height of religion infidel

Tell me one of the benefit of Muslim - Muslim to you an Atheist

Just one and I would reconsider my options
wetin concern me with Christians or Muslims? Like I said early, I don't believe in religion.
Now to your Muslim-Muslim ticket issue, what you have done here is crying foul where there is non. You pick the character of the worst of the lot in the Muslim religion, generalise it as the character of all. You turn around to see the Christians as angels that cannot hurt a fly and have been bullied for so long by the Muslims. Fa fa fa foul, you guys are all fanatics.
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Ennoloa: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2023
Misterone:
wetin concern me with Christians or Muslims? Like I said early, I don't believe in religion.
Now to your Muslim-Muslim ticket issue, what you have done here is crying foul where there is non. You pick the character of the worst of the lot in the Muslim religion, generalise it as the character of all. You turn around to see the Christians as angels that cannot hurt a fly and have been bullied for so long by the Muslims. Fa fa fa foul, you guys are all fanatics.

Who religion has more violent fanatics and with examples?
Re: Court Disqualifies Umeh As Anambra LP Senatorial Candidate by Misterone: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ennoloa:

Who religion has more violent fanatics and with examples?
we've seen pastors performing rituals in churches, partaking in fraudulent activities, going for armed robberies etc. We've also seen Muslims doing the same thing. So non is good or bad. Thay are just being natural as men. The nature of man naturally is evil. It requires character and culture to be good not religion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constitution Review: Why Presidential Assent Unnecessary - Saraki / Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent / Angry Women Protest In Akwa Ibom Over Importation Of Thugs By Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.