Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How I Was Made An Admin Of A Group I Joined In Facebook - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Was Made An Admin Of A Group I Joined In Facebook (195 Views)

Just A Suggestion Admin Of Nairaland / Best Tutorial On How To View Photos In Facebook Free Mode / Hilarious Message A Group Member Sent To An Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Made An Admin Of A Group I Joined In Facebook by Nwanna2588: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
I recently clicked a button on Facebook and ended up as an Admin of a Facebook group I belong to. This I did not know until a young man who was among the admins contacted me to request help including him as Admin in the group.
He further told me that hackers hacked into the account. The air of mystery still surrounds how l was made the Admin out of the over fifteen thousand members.
I have already added the young man and he's now a co-admin.
Who else has witnessed such on Facebook?

(1) (Reply)

9 Strategies For Overcoming Financial Difficulties As A Salary Earner Nigeria / Buhari Omo Musa � Tinube With Words / Semi Outdoor Solution | Bild Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.