Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence (6406 Views)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / Can This Generator Pump Water from a borehole Or Power My Medium Size Freezer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by sonssyo: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good evening fams,
Please as salary wan drop,I want to acquire my first property of the year.
I have fridge but need to plan myself based on the economic reality.
I want to buy for food storage,eg tomatoes

Please advise any of this two that is better!@ahnie,@gloryhomemakers your input is highly appreciated
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by frozen70(f): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
sonssyo:
Good evening fans,
Please as salary wan drop,I want to acquire my first property of the year.
I have fridge but need to plan myself based on the economic reality.
I want to buy for food storage,eg tomatoes

Please advise any of this two that is better!@anhi,@homemaker your input is highly appreciated

If you must go for Hisense product make sure you go to the nearest fouani stores near you and buy peace of mind

Google fouani

3 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by sonssyo: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
frozen70:

If you must go for Hisense product make sure you go to the nearest fouani stores near you and buy peace of mind

Google fouani

Ok, thank you
I will
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Rayes3: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
I am using a snowsea freezer and i am loving it each day. Its two years old and gives me what i want. I was skeptical at first when i was about buying it because i couldn't afford LG that i really wanted. So i settled for snowsea, and it has not disappointed.me.
I don't know much about Hisense.

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Tallesty1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hisense and compressor problems

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
Hisense and compressor problems

Very useless product. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Tallesty1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
pocohantas:

Very useless product. cheesy
Hahahaha..... I have a friend that repairs fridge, ac, washing machine etc.

Nah Hisense product full for there, followed by skyrun

6 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by ehiblessing(f): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Rayes3:
I am using a snowsea freezer and i am loving it each day. Its two years old and gives me what i want. I was skeptical at first when i was about buying it because i couldn't afford LG that i really wanted. So i settled for snowsea, and it has not disappointed.me.
I don't know much about Hisense.

I have not enjoyed my snowsea freezer since I bought it, it takes forever to freeze like straight 9hours and defrost easily.
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by pocohantas(f): 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tallesty1:

When I talk am for clearance thread, some people wey their head no too balance go dey argue with me. Even if you dash me Hisense product, I won’t collect it. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Oloki: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tallesty1:

Wao! And my freezer is hisense and l love it like kilode. Bought it in 2020 and it is at its peak. Freeze fast and takes a long time to defroze. Infact, if there is no light, so far those things are already blocked, I don't worry myself.

2 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by LadyRosa(f): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

When I talk am for clearance thread, some people wey their head no too balance go dey argue with me. Even if you dash me Hisense product, I won’t collect it. cheesy

I have a hisense TV of about 300k +
Just small crack and they said na 180k to repair it.

I abandoned it already.
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by pocohantas(f): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

I have a hisense TV of about 300k +
Just small crack and they said na 180k to repair it. I abandoned it already.

Nawa o. I heard TV screens are generally expensive. Did you compare prices or take it to their licensed office? 180k is much sha.
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by GloriousGbola: 3:36am On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Nawa o. I heard TV screens are generally expensive. Did you compare prices or take it to their licensed office? 180k is much sha.

The screen is the most expensive part, yes

This is actually where the argument for buying an expensive TV comes in. In my direct experience LG TVS are tough. My last born was 4 when we bought and he kept trying to climb the TV and also throwing stuff at them. One TV has scratches and a small dot on the screen, but is working fine. My guy bought a polystar TVs in the name of I must sha have 65 inch, his kid threw something and instant line

Also now there are definitely fake hisense TVs.

I saw a shop the other day with a hisense android tv in its carton.

Off the top of my head - only Sony and TCL make android TVs. LG has Webos, Samsung has tizen, hisense has vidaa. LG and Samsung actually intend or intended to build oses that could compete with android and that's the origin of their TV os and why they are actually very good.

So if you see an android lg or Samsung or hisense TV, know it is fake, no matter what story the seller tells you. Because it is from there the fragility starts from.

4 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by GloriousGbola: 3:52am On Jan 28, 2023
Tallesty1:

We are in a very bad position. The country is flooded with low quality chinese products several of which literally do not exist outside of Nigeria /west Africa (Google a product like binatone and see if it exists in the UK). People will say importers or Chinese are helping Nigerians by providing affordable items but these items are ultimately like those car parts where the Tokunbo is better than the so called brand new original.

5 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by 377: 6:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Go for AEON product freezes fast and ok
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Diligent1(f): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Snowsea and Hisense are not strong, go for Solstar freezer
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Tallesty1(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Oloki:

Wao! And my freezer is hisense and l love it like kilode. Bought it in 2020 and it is at its peak. Freeze fast and takes a long time to defroze. Infact, if there is no light, so far those things are already blocked, I don't worry myself.
I gave a 300L Hisense freezer to a friend as a wedding gift in that 2020. I am not sure he has started using it because he received many fridges/freezers that day but my prayer point ever since I learned how bad their products can be is "Dear God, please do not let this gift to give this people issues but if that is difficult to do then please make them forget that I was the one who gave it to them"

6 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Tallesty1(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

I don't blame them, I blame SON
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Oloki: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Tallesty1:
I gave a 300L Hisense freezer to a friend as a wedding gift in that 2020. I am not sure he has started using it because he received many fridges/freezers that day but my prayer point ever since I learned how bad their products can be is "Dear God, please do not let this gift to give this people issues but if that is difficult to do then please make them forget that I was the one who gave it to them"

grin grin grin grin grin
It wouldn't get to that. What I have discovered is that, after market survey by some companies, they do improve on their lapses. So let hope the one you bought is one of their rebranded products
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by GorillaApp(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

What about their washing machine? I have been using their TV since endsarrs period ( bought exactly on that day). And it's been working very well
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by theredaddy: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

And why will anyone is his or her right sense buy you an electronics with all the hardship on ground ... sey you kill somebody for dem nii abi naa you give adam apple undecided

odeh ! who wan dash you b4 cheesy subtle entitlement

2 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2023
GorillaApp:

What about their washing machine? I have been using their TV since endsarrs period ( bought exactly on that day). And it's been working very well

The resolution is poor. You just won’t notice because you are used to it. But when you go to another place and watch from Samsung or LG, you will realise what you have been going through.
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by GorillaApp(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

The resolution is poor. You just won’t notice because you are used to it. But when you go to another place and watch from Samsung or LG, you will realise what you have been going through.
I have already. The TV I bought in my office has better resolution

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Obviously Hisense products are overhyped. That's how I was told by a friend not to buy Hisense TV stating that it display is not sharp and I had to rechoice to either Samsung or LG but the prices are too high so I'm now considering going for other newer TV products either Polystar, UFC, Amaz, Vision, Weyon, Amani or Maxi but I'm confuse on the one to eventually choose because I haven't seen someone using it or physically get a convincing ratings aside the ones I see on Jumia. Which would u recommend?
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
GorillaApp:

pls which did u buy?
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by pocohantas(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
GorillaApp:

Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh! grin

AccessME:
Obviously Hisense products are overhyped. That's how I was told by a friend not to buy Hisense TV stating that it display is not sharp and I had to rechoice to either Samsung or LG but the prices are too high so I'm now considering going for other newer TV products such as Polystar, UFC, Amani, Amaz or Maxi but I'm confuse on the one to eventually choose because I haven't seen someone using it or physically get a convinced ratings aside the ones I see on Jumia. Which would u recommend?

It is only people that are stuck with it doing the “overhyping”. Maybe them dey use that one hold body cheesy. Nobody with good taste for electronics can be found hyping Hisense. I can’t recommend any of those products o. All na TV sha. Just that the resolution would be poor and they can pack up easily. Why don’t you buy a used Samsung. Alabaconnect has good reviews for his used TVs.

2 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh! grin

It is only people that are stuck with it doing the “overhyping”. Maybe them dey use that one hold body cheesy. Nobody with good taste for electronics can be found hyping Hisense. I can’t recommend any of those products o. All na TV sha. Just that the resolution would be poor and they can pack up easily. Why don’t you buy a used Samsung. Alabaconnect has good reviews for his used TVs.

Yes probably I would eventually go for used Samsung or LG product. Pls does the Alabaconnect run online sales so that I can waybill or it's just physical location? I'm not based in Lagos but Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by LadyRosa(f): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

The 180k self is from local retailers at Alaba intl.
Hisense was charging more than that.
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by GorillaApp(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
AccessME:
pls which did u buy?
I bought a weyon TV. Had better resolution than the hisense but sound is so poor. I wouldn't recommend it either. I bought it because I hardly have time to watch TV while at the office and so I know it won't be over-labored.
But given those other choice so mentioned somewhere in this thread, I wouldn't touch them.... no known performance record, no available parts and support etc.
I will still pick the hisense and maxi over the UFC, Amani, Dixon and co you mentioned. It is more durable than them and there is parts and support.
Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by pocohantas(f): 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
AccessME:
Yes probably I would eventually go for used Samsung or LG product. Pls does the Alabaconnect run online sales so that I can waybill or it's just physical location? I'm not based in Lagos but Abuja.

Yes, he does.
Cc: Alabaconnect

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
GorillaApp:

I bought a weyon TV. Had better resolution than the hisense but sound is so poor. I wouldn't recommend it either. I bought it because I hardly have time to watch TV while at the office and so I know it won't be over-labored.
But given those other choice so mentioned somewhere in this thread, I wouldn't touch them.... no known performance record, no available parts and support etc.
I will still pick the hisense and maxi over the UFC, Amani, Dixon and co you mentioned. It is more durable than them and there is parts and support.
Aiit thanks for the review I appreciate. I've decide to go for good fairly used instead of those unreliable products.

1 Like

Re: Snow Sea Freezer Vs Hiscence by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Yes, he does.
Cc: Alabaconnect
thanks dear👍

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Wife, Husband, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Etc (pics) / Ray Rice Reinstated Back Into NFL And Janay Rice Tells Her Story (update) / Have Finally Decided To Move On After 15 Wasted Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.