Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How Can I Add Moving Squarebox To A Caption - 2k for the answer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Add Moving Squarebox To A Caption - 2k for the answer (262 Views)

Hilarious Shopping Plaza With Different Business Options (Caption Yours) Pics / Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. / Femi Otedola And The Millionaire Caption (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Add Moving Squarebox To A Caption - 2k for the answer by terrymason(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2023
I want to make a video with caption, that each of the caption can be highlighted with a text box when each words is spoken out.

Sample below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVjGx9UauCk

#2k for the first person to point me to the right app and if it worked.

Re: How Can I Add Moving Squarebox To A Caption - 2k for the answer by Zee0007: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Dowoad powerDirector from play store and do as you please.

Don't forget to come back and compensate me.
Re: How Can I Add Moving Squarebox To A Caption - 2k for the answer by terrymason(m): 9:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Zee0007:

let me try it out
Re: How Can I Add Moving Squarebox To A Caption - 2k for the answer by terrymason(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Zee0007:

I just discovered the app is caption... which only available on iPhone. Na samsung I get self
Re: How Can I Add Moving Squarebox To A Caption - 2k for the answer by Zee0007: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2023
terrymason:
I just discovered the app is caption... which only available on iPhone. Na samsung I get self

Let me look for a Samsung version. Hold on.
Re: How Can I Add Moving Squarebox To A Caption - 2k for the answer by Zee0007: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2023
On a normal level your Samsung suppose support powerDirector. Since he no do for your phone try inShot. E suppose work.

(1) (Reply)

Access Holdings; Evaluating The New Corporate Game Plan / Get A Pos Machine Now / Best Data Reselling Platform. Get The Link Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.