Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People (180 Views)

Adamawa State CoS Counters State SGS, Grants Buhari And APC Use Of Venue / I Actually Developed Okorocha From His Crude State To What He Is Today- Madumere / See What Youths Did To Political Banners In Niger State Cos There Is No Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People by babasolution: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2023
Go around LAGOS the worst areas are dominated by the so called owners of the state.

These areas usually are crude,rough and dirty.

The ”owners of Lagos" need to do better oo.

I need to go back to the middle belt, this place is a shithole
Re: LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People by dele1727: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2023
babasolution:
Go around LAGOS the worst areas are dominated by the so called owners of the state.

These areas usually are crude,rough and dirty.

The ”owners of Lagos" need to do better oo.

I need to go back to the middle belt, this place is a shithole

Which day are you leaving?
I have a bus to help you park.

1 Like

Re: LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People by Moh247: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2023
Where exactly in Lagos is crude
Re: LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People by babasolution: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2023
dele1727:

Which day are you leaving?
I have a bus to help you park.

I'll leave very very soon.
This place is a shithole
Re: LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People by babasolution: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:
Where exactly in Lagos is crude

Ikorodu, agege,Lagos island, oshodi etc it's all a mess
Re: LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People by Moh247: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2023
babasolution:

This are location which where planned century ago during slave trade. To effect modern change then bulldozers would be used
Re: LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People by Mindcure: 8:24am On Jan 28, 2023
babasolution:

those areas you mentioned are particularly control by these men in this pic.

Re: LAGOS Is In A Crude State Cos The So Called Owners Are Crude People by babasolution: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

This are location which where planned century ago during slave trade. To effect modern change then bulldozers would be used

Discipline is not enforced,simple discipline can go a long way is reshaping these areas

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram — Buhari / General Elections: Buhari Directs NIS To Tighten Security Around Borders / Nnpp Nothern Nigeria People Party ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.