Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

123 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 123 (785 Views)

Please Help Me Find A Man – 123-year-old Woman Searching For Perfect Man Cries / Oldest Man In The World Dies At 123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

123 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: 123 by chatinent: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2023
findabroadhubby:
Am living in Lagos, a graduate and tailor. I need an abroad-based man 32 to 40 in U.S, Canada, U.K, Germany for marriage. I can't do long distance relationship. Must relocate me this year to your base. Message if interested.

Sth that will benefit you, you are still adding "must."

You are looking for marriage as a poverty alleviation program and seeking greener pastures and still behaving like you are doing a favour.

In your plastic mind, a well-to-do man abroad will leave a lady who will add more meaning to his life, probably in his location, to come and marry Lapo loan.

And all your mind is telling you you can offer is you. Who da fck are you! Na juju bi that?

For the marriage, what will you contribute? Nothing. The so-called 'must' relocation, how much will you bring? Nothing? Who is of more benefits? You. Who will it help? You.

And you still dare bring your Nigerian mentality into your decisions.

Put your hands on your head and shout "Poverty , pity me, I refuse to be a witch!!!"

The kind entitlement with Naija girls tho.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 123 by ojun50(m): 10:55am On Jan 28, 2023
Must locate you this year. You go see

2 Likes

Re: 123 by Romanoff(f): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2023
The question is "are the abroad men looking for women like you"?

11 Likes

Re: 123 by iykejohnson(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2023
chatinent:

You are looking for marriage as a poverty alleviation program and seeking greener pastures and still behaving like you are doing a favour.

In your plastic mind, a well-to-do man abroad will leave a lady who will add more meaning to come and marry lapo loan.

Na juju bi that?

For the marriage, what will you contribute? Nothing. The so-called 'must' relocation, how much will you bring? Nothing? Who is of more benefits? You. Who will it help? You.

And you still dare bring your Nigeria mentality into your decisions.

Put your hands on your head and shout "Poverty , pity me, I refuse to be a witch."

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Savage response of the highest orderπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
My belle oooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 123 by iykejohnson(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2023
findabroadhubby:
Am living in Lagos, a graduate and tailor. I need an abroad-based man 32 to 40 in U.S, Canada, U.K, Germany for marriage. I can't do long distance relationship. Must relocate me this year to your base. Message if interested.
You are not serious oo 🀣

4 Likes

Re: 123 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 28, 2023
chatinent:

In your plastic mind, a well-to-do man abroad will leave a lady who will add more meaning to his life, probably in his location, to come and marry Lapo loan.

And all your mind is telling you you can offer is you. Who da fck are you! Na juju bi that?

And you still dare bring your Nigerian mentality into your decisions.

Put your hands on your head and shout "Poverty , pity me, I refuse to be a witch!!!"

This is brutal lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 123 by Mindlog: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2023
The hustle is real!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: 123 by parcydrix(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Ur looking for someone abroad and you can't do long distance relationship? No be ment be dat 😏

It's obvious you want to reap where u did not sow. This is the type that can divorce a man when she is settled and take his properties. Be careful

4 Likes

Re: 123 by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nairaland na cruise
Re: 123 by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Romanoff:
The question is "are the abroad men looking for women like you"?

The real kwestion cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 123 by iykejohnson(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ishilove:
Nairaland na cruise
Honestly.
One can just wake up from slumber and post shit
Re: 123 by faithfull18(f): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nothing wrong with her request, seek, you will find.
Re: 123 by Ishilove: 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
iykejohnson:

Honestly.
One can just wake up from slumber and post shit
Funny shit for that matter grin

2 Likes

Re: 123 by dayleke: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
πŸ€”πŸ€”

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: 123 by Gift96: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
if your son was the man abroad, will you wish a lady like you marries him ?

1 Like

Re: 123 by Michelle55: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nawa oh! The kain gbas gbos wey dey this thread, the op sef don abandon am for una..
Vawulence headquarter spotted!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 123 by jahsharon: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
findabroadhubby:

Why are you no abroad yourself? You lack self esteem.
Re: 123 by jahsharon: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Michelle55:
Nawa oh! The kain gbas gbos wey dey this thread, the op sef don abandon am for una..
Vawulence headquarter spotted!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Isn't it obvious that she is cheap and worthless ? Dem go soon traffic her for sex slave
Re: 123 by ahnie: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wahala wahala chatinent be calming down o.
So person cannot fantasize again shebi?
Re: 123 by ecolime(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
findabroadhubby:
This is probably the funniest shit I have read so far this year.

Better get a job and make meaning of your life.
Re: 123 by chatinent: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
ahnie:
Wahala wahala chatinent be calming down o.
So person cannot fantasize again shebi?

Thank God say you mah call am fantasy. Na real fantasy.
Re: 123 by nautybride: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
I like you. Ask and it shall be given. Seek and hopefully you will find this your choice.
Re: 123 by shantti(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Guys calm down nah
It's very very obvious she is just cruising.
Re: 123 by legacystore: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
See gold digger grin

At least she said her mind no pretence

Any man that takes you abroad will be homeless before long lipsrsealed after all, u can call cop on him claim physical assault n divorce the man to claim his house.

Hustle completed
Re: 123 by CodeTemplar: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
You faith level is well beyond great and somewhere between arrogance and God level.
Re: 123 by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2023
What about KENYA or TOGO ?

findabroadhubby:

Re: 123 by oldienavie: 1:22am On Jan 29, 2023
findabroadhubby:
I live abroad in the best of the listed countries and single.
Your wish is hereby granted, please send me a dm.

wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed! / I Tried It. See How Much I Made So Far / Slain Nigerian: Family Rejects China’s N4m Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.