Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Kebbi People, Aminu Arrive Bunza To Set Pace Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi People, Aminu Arrive Bunza To Set Pace Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Video) (9703 Views)

South-East Governors Shut Down Markets, Rice Mill Over Atiku’s Visit / Atiku's Visit To US Congress: Keyamo Should Hide His Head In Shame - Reno Omokri / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi People, Aminu Arrive Bunza To Set Pace Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Video) by garfield1: 2:46pm On Apr 07
asobo1:
If there is anything I respect the PDP for in the forthcoming elections, is their choice of gubernatorial candidates most especially in the core north. The capacity and charisma of most of the candidates is top notch. From Kastina to Zamfara to Kebbi to Jigawa PDP gid gida.

Atiku/Okowa no shaking

How did pdp fare
Re: Kebbi People, Aminu Arrive Bunza To Set Pace Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Video) by garfield1: 2:47pm On Apr 07
asobo1:
Look at who is spewing gibberish. Do you know the present state of the state house of assembly in Kebbi state. I won't argue with an online analyst who has never crossed Abuja that is if you have stepped your foot in Abuja. 2023 politics will humble most of you. Did you watch how abruptly your Zamfara rally ended today?

How far
Re: Kebbi People, Aminu Arrive Bunza To Set Pace Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Video) by garfield1: 2:50pm On Apr 07
Majole,mrvitalis,am I not the best
Re: Kebbi People, Aminu Arrive Bunza To Set Pace Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (Video) by Paraman: 2:54pm On Apr 07
Gozac:

I will never stop saying it in this forum, you can exhume all my posts if you care, ATIKU is the next president of this country
🤡

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is INEC Registration Situation In Your Area? / I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists / How To Calculate Your New Salary After The Implementation of New minimum wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.