Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February (14179 Views)

Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / Mock Accreditation: Low Turnout, BVAS Functioning Well / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by Kennyfancy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
shiki:
cheesy INEC should extend the date for the PVCs collection
they have done that
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by shiki(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Same thing they told me, they asked me if it was transfer, and from where, I told them from Enugu, they said my card was omitted by INEC
chinos20:

Imagine,they told me that my PVC was not released by INEC
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by shiki(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
We need more time bro
Kennyfancy:
they have done that
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by dochenaj: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
SmallDick99:
I will like Peter Obi to win but the truth is he cannot win.

The number of ignorant, foolish, unenlightened, poverty stricken populace far outweigh the few enlightened and wise ones.

Therefore Peter Obi cannot win.

I see Tinubu winning even though that's against my wish for this country. I see Nigeria as a country not yet qualified for this pattern of democracy

But hey! Don't be discouraged, go out there and cast your vote for Peter Obi next month, who knows, an impossible miracle might just happen.

#An unbiased, Realistic, zero sentimental opinion.
Tinubu cannot win ahead of Atiku. Take this information to the bank.
Re: INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February by SmallDick99(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
dochenaj:

Tinubu cannot win ahead of Atiku. Take this information to the bank.
Tinubu will win, you will witness it here.

But just imagine if Atiku and Obi came back together to contest, they would have won quite easily but now Tinubu got this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Vehicles Vs Dubai Police Vehicles (photos) / Exonerated Olabowale Ademola Returns As Lagos HOS / Lagos Type Of Godfatherism Can’t Work In Benue State– Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.