Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,748 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Can Tinubu Have His Way - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Tinubu Have His Way (151 Views)

Tinubu Have Win, / MTN’s Consumer Marketing GM, Oluwole Rawa Slumps, Died On His Way To Hospital / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Have His Way by Pascal9: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Pls I want to ask a simple question, after the 31 January deadline, is it possible for Tinubu to change the 200000000000000, billion he stashed in his home by working under ground with currupt bank managers
Re: Can Tinubu Have His Way by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Pascal9:
Pls I want to ask a simple question, after the 31 January deadline, is it possible for Tinubu to change the 200000000000000, billion he stashed in his home by working under ground with currupt bank managers

Beer parlour rumour. Did you see him stash any money somewhere?

Btw
Afenifere is Obidient
Yoruba Christians are Obidient
Hausa Christians are Obidient
Some Hausa Muslims are Obidient
South East is Obidient
South South is Obidient
North Central is thoroughly Obidient
Parts of North West are Obidient
Parts of North East are Obidient
Much of South West are Obidient
FCT residents are throughly Obidient

That's the summary of the February 25th, 2023 General Election.

Re: Can Tinubu Have His Way by Moh247: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
cry

Why are yammree like this nau

Common sense

(1) (Reply)

Achebe’s Eneke The Bird Appears In Osun Election Tribunal Judgement / Them Say MTN Everywhere You Go But E No Dey My Clan / The Future Of Electric Vehicle Charging: Trends In EV Charger Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.