Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel (2550 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by ThEGodFaDa2: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:
Is there a crime transferring money in business account

Ok perhaps it was for charity since Colombia are facing economic crunch
Hungry poor agbaya, see the rubbish you're capping. Remember wetin I tell you , you go soon collect.

Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Moh247: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
ThEGodFaDa2:

Hungry poor agbaya, see the rubbish you're capping. Remember wetin I tell you , you go soon collect.

Who bam you ?! Una don turn this thing to trash with someone like you
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Viscuz: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Another unintelligent wailing yorubanza cultist who could not fight Boko Haram.

APC go buy fuel separate las las
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Moh247: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Another unintelligent wailing yorubanza cultist who could not fight Boko Haram.

APC go buy fuel separate las las

Travel and you go buy fuel for 800 a liter in Dollars without complain
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Viscuz: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Travel and you go buy fuel for 800 a liter in Dollars without complain

What is the minimum wage ?
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Moh247: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

What is the cost of living
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by techWriter3: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
These medications matters on politician is a real stain on him and will limit his chances at the election
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Viscuz: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

What is the cost of living

You did not answer the question economist.

What is the minimum wage?

Life expectancy?

Cost of food ?

Why is your political daddy children in other country instead of this beloved one Nigeria?
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Moh247: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

You did not answer the question economist.

What is the minimum wage?

Life expectancy?

Cost of food ?

Why is your political daddy children in other country instead of this beloved one Nigeria?

Cost of living and minimum wage are 5&6
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Viscuz: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

Cost of living and minimum wage are 5&6

Then answer the question.

Because na only APC fools go get special filling station las las
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by ThEGodFaDa2: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:

When I jam you then you go repeat this question. For street level I get am pass you. Which school you attend sef?
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by swaggerjack: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Viscuz:

Not enough.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by swaggerjack: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by swaggerjack: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Nlfpmod Oam4j

This is a damning report on Tinubu

Who really is this Tinubu? Man is so obsessed with stealing
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by iSense247: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

Alpha Beta is a Tax consultant and auditing firm they manage clients across west Africa and the are not pharmacist
Tinubu's drug case was in 1980s but you are here talking of Alpha-Beta of 2000s. You intentionally want to divert attention. Does Tinubu even have the right to be transferring millions of dollars from Alpha Beta's account to drug lords Abroad? According to the available information on cac website, Tinubu is not the owner of the tax company.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by iSense247: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

Ibos are so engrossed with drug business they see drug in everything

Osita should provide valid evidence the company paid 4 million uSD is linked to any cartel
I have this questions for Tinubu's surpporters:
Why do you yoruba muslims worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Igbos? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Moh247: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2023
iSense247:

I have this questions for Tinubu's surpporters:
Why do you yoruba muslims worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Igbos? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

I don't worship anyone but Allah.. and as an Ibo man for saying I worship my fellow man I already hate you

I have lived with Ibos and Hausa, I know the honest and humble among the two and I know the spiteful, hate full , greedy ones

It's my right to pick people I associate with and I don't see myself associating with someone as mannerless as asking why a fellow man worships another from a total stranger
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

Joke?

Tinubu is far ahead of 99.8% of all Candidate in clinching the Presidency you are here talking about some irrelevant poop in Colombia

Almost all rich men in Imo and Anambra are drug dealers and in your mind you think calling Tinubu a drug dealer has any effect
Is Tinubu a drug lord or not
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Moh247: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Is Tinubu a drug lord or not

He is not
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wisfem:

Very difficult, but he will still win there are Lot's of dead brain out there..
And you're one of the dead brain
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

He is not
Then why are you comparing him with the drug lords in the east

Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by iSense247: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Moh247:

I don't worship anyone but Allah.. and as an Ibo man for saying I worship my fellow man I already hate you

I have lived with Ibos and Hausa, I know the honest and humble among the two and I know the spiteful, hate full , greedy ones

It's my right to pick people I associate with and I don't see myself associating with someone as mannerless as asking why a fellow man worships another from a total stranger
You already hate me? You must be an Islamic Terrorist. Is that what MuhamMad and quran taught you?
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by Moh247: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
iSense247:
You already hate me? You must be an Islamic Terrorist. Is that what MuhamMad and quran taught you?

Yes to hate any animal calling innocent people terrorist for fun, and calling other people's prophet Mad because he lacks sense
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by swaggerjack: 12:21am On Feb 04, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Then why are you comparing him with the drug lords in the east
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by swaggerjack: 12:32am On Feb 04, 2023
TheChameleon:

Flatin0s and stupidity na 5 & 6.

I really think they do Brain Removal surgery.

Rule 2- Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by BlueDuck: 12:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by swaggerjack: 2:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Osita Chidoka: Tinubu Is Being Potentially Blackmailed By Colombian Drug Cartel by swaggerjack: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
aariwa:
lol you sounded like that man that said those bullion vans missed their way and found themselves by mistake into tinubu house

Katsina Residents Respond With ‘Atiku’ As Tinubu Shouts APC / Naira Bounce Back:the Impact Of Cardoso’s Strategies / "Nigeria on the Brink Of Lawlesness", Chinua Achebe Laments