Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race (269 Views)

2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido / Obono Obla: APC Members Must Support Bisi Akande's Reconciliation Committee / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Zetra7: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
So in my last political post, I tried to explain the current feelings in APC, how some within the party are bent on derailing the aspirations of Asiwaju.

Just 2 weeks after that post, it played out in reality, today everyone know the truth. The North wants to sabotage Tinubu and the presidency is not doing anything about it.

I went further to state what Buhari should do to help Tinubu win next month, whether it will happen remain to be seen though the electoral maneuver of Osun state yesterday shows the presidency read my post.

Today, my focus will be on Peter Obi.
You see, the Labour Party's chance of winning heavily depends on the divided votes of the North. Therefore, it is dangerous for Peter Obi to watch and see the North derail and sabotage Asiwaju with the consequences favoring Atiku to mop up the vote.

Labour Party must support Tinubu to continue this race, this must be strategic.

How can this be done?

1. Most of the intelligent youths in and outside Nigeria support Peter Obi and have deployed serious negative political campaign against Asiwaju, both through social media and other means.
Labour party needs to reach out to these youths to pip down. This damage of Tinubu's image is been used as propaganda in the North and as their reason of the ongoing sabotage of Asiwaju's aspiration.

2. Labour Party must speak out against this Northern agenda, they must align with Southern APC to issue a warning of the consequences of Northern domination and even threaten Southern retaliation. In the first place, the southern meetings was the reason while APC gave the ticket to the south.

Peter Obi can even ask the North to vote for another from the South even if they won't vote for Labour Party. It sounds stupid but the truth is that instead of all that vote going to Atiku, a divided northern vote between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso gives Peter Obi and easy win on the first ballot.

3. Labour Party must reach out to Tinubu led APC and offer advice on smart politics. You see, those around Tinubu doesn't have brains and simply still rely on old type of politics. When they come to the media, you see them with their cocunut brains making crazy statements and taking people for a ride. Imagine one saying bullion vans mistakenly entered Tinubu's House and was even serious about it. SMH

Imagine crying over new note, BVAS and changing of commissioner of police, meaning this is what they're relying to win.
Tinubu was even stopped from debates, media and engaging freely with people he wants to govern. This has made him an elite presidential candidate with loss of touch with Nigerian reality.

I mean look at Peter Obi, even if you're not a fan, it's impressive to see someone connecting with ordinary Nigerians, Tinubu seriously need help with basic concepts of smart politics. Relying on money won't save him in his election.

4. Lastly, Tinubu and Peter Obi must sit down and make promise that each will support the other of this race ends in 2nd ballot where one of them have to face Atiku. That symbol of gesture will strengthen southern quest for the presidency.

The current reality now is simple, Atiku will the North and Peter Obi will win the South but who becomes the president is unknown between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu.

Might later write on why Kwankwaso still doesn't want to back Asiwaju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
I don't have strength to read...

All I know is that all the contenders must test their popularity at the poll

Nobody is stepping down for anybody

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Jalinspy(f): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
U are delusioned Urchin of the highest order. Kindly tell your tinubu that sane nigerians have rejected him. He is weak and not capable to be president. A known drug trafficker and ethnic bigot.
Obi can NEVER SUPPORT tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Gucciblog: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
You're mad..

You think this is some kinda BBNaija show?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afenifere is Obidient
Yoruba Christians are Obidient
Hausa Christians are Obidient
Some Hausa Muslims are Obidient
South East is Obidient
South South is Obidient
North Central is thoroughly Obidient
Parts of North West are Obidient
Parts of North East are Obidient
Much of South West are Obidient
FCT residents are throughly Obidient

That's the summary of the February 25th, 2023 General Election.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Moh247: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
In a 3 way election you need people like Obi to capture swing votes of irrelevant people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Jalinspy(f): 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
VOTE WISELY

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Gentlerespect76: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Your points are pointless. What concerns have light towards darkness? Peter that you guys called social media President, should now start rallying behind Tinubu? Is Tinubu that helpless? Is Peter now to concern himself with Tinubu rather than fight his own political battle in order to prove you all wrong? He will concentrate on his battle. Better stop this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Zetra7:
So in my last political post, I tried to explain the current feelings in APC, how some within the party are bent on derailing the aspirations of Asiwaju.

Just 2 weeks after that post, it played out in reality, today everyone know the truth. The North wants to sabotage Tinubu and the presidency is not doing anything about it.

I went further to state what Buhari should do to help Tinubu win next month, whether it will happen remain to be seen though the electoral maneuver of Osun state yesterday shows the presidency read my post.

You see, the Labour Party's chance of winning heavily depends on the divided votes of the North. Therefore, it is dangerous for Peter Obi to watch and see the North derail and sabotage Asiwaju with the consequences favoring Atiku to mop up the vote.

How can this be done?

1. Most of the intelligent youths in and outside Nigeria support Peter Obi and have deployed serious negative political campaign against Asiwaju, both through social media and other means.
Labour party needs to reach out to these youths to pip down. This damage of Tinubu's image is been used as propaganda in the North and as their reason of the ongoing sabotage of Asiwaju's aspiration.

2. Labour Party must speak out against this Northern agenda, they must align with Southern APC to issue a warning of the consequences of Northern domination and even threaten Southern retaliation. In the first place, the southern meetings was the reason while APC gave the ticket to the south.

Peter Obi can even ask the North to vote for another from the South even if they won't vote for Labour Party. It sounds stupid but the truth is that instead of all that vote going to Atiku, a divided northern vote between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso gives Peter Obi and easy win on the first ballot.

3. Labour Party must reach out to Tinubu led APC and offer advice on smart politics. You see, those around Tinubu doesn't have brains and simply still rely on old type of politics. When they come to the media, you see them with their cocunut brains making crazy statements and taking people for a ride. Imagine one saying bullion vans mistakenly entered Tinubu's House and was even serious about it. SMH

Imagine crying over new note, BVAS and changing of commissioner of police, meaning this is what they're relying to win.
Tinubu was even stopped from debates, media and engaging freely with people he wants to govern. This has made him an elite presidential candidate with loss of touch with Nigerian reality.

I mean look at Peter Obi, even if you're not a fan, it's impressive to see someone connecting with ordinary Nigerians, Tinubu seriously need help with basic concepts of smart politics. Relying on money won't save him in his election.

4. Lastly, Tinubu and Peter Obi must sit down and make promise that each will support the other of this race ends in 2nd ballot where one of them have to face Atiku. That symbol of gesture will strengthen southern quest for the presidency.

The current reality now is simple, Atiku will the North and Peter Obi will win the South but who becomes the president is unknown between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu.

deep insight but yorubas will never agree to this so come election day the south vote its going to be split into two APC and LP i cant say for North APC will get vote in north likewise LP but Atiku will win North votes now the engine room is middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Ikea81: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Zetra7:

How can this be done?

The current reality now is simple, Atiku will the North and Peter Obi will win the South but who becomes the president is unknown between Atiku, Obi and Tinubu

Tinubu should step down for Peter Obi you mean? Please say something reasonable....If Peter Obi doesn't winz then let the North continue..

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Must Support Tinubu To Continue This Race by Jnkay: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Urchins don't know the meaning of "must"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; 2023, Onowu White On Polls To Victory. / Seun What's The Criteria For Threads To Be On Front Page??? / Achievements Of Tinubu As Lagos State Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.