Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript (791 Views)

How To Create A Multiplayer Tic Tac Toe Game With Html, Css And Javascript / How To Build A Simple Search Engine Using Html Css And Javascript / After 10days Of Coding With Html, Css And Javascript Forum4africa Is Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by majesticguy: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Project Name: Puma multi-paged E-commerce fashion/blog website.

Theme: Shop n fun.

Description: A shopping mall in the palms of your hands. Every button, every icon works, so be sure to click everything clickable to reveal what is lurking beneath.

Language stats:
HTML-------------30%
CSS -----------------------------------55%
JavaScript-----15%

Pages:
- Index
- About
- Account
- Cart
- Checkout
- All (All products page)
- Product Details
- Blog
- Blog details
- Faq

Unique Styles:
- Dynamic product card on the click of a button.
- Cool Parallex effect.
- Cool Animation/Animated effects.
- Mega Accordian(an Accordian within an Accordian)
- Mega drop down menu.
- Product Count down timer.
- Horizontal scroll via the touch of a button.
- Modula pop-up/slide in.

NB: No framework nor library were used in the making of this site. The animations and every other thing you see on the site were coded from scratch with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. If you have any questions about the site, be sure to visit our FAQ page for clarifications.

There seems to be a kinda bug in the about section, just ignore, cause it's no bug, rather, it's the Parallex effect.
For the best experience, preview on a PC/Desktop

Inputs, tips & constructive criticism would be highly appreciated, thanks. If you've got any questions, visit the FAQ page for clarifications.

https://pumafashion.netlify.app

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkSDLIWUTUM

1 Like

Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by Maxxim: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Clean asf 😎👍🏿
Did you work with a sample?
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by JsScript: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
majesticguy:

Description: A shopping mall in the palms of your hands. Every button, every icon works, so be sure to click everything clickable to reveal what is lurking beneath.

Language stats:
HTML-------------30%
JavaScript-----15%

Pages:
- Index
- About
- Account
- Cart
- Checkout
- Product Details
- Blog
- Blog details
- Faq

Unique Styles:
- Cool Parallex effect.
- Mega drop down menu.

NB: No framework nor library were used in the making of this site. The animations and every other thing you see on the site were coded from scratch with HTML, CSS and JavaScript. If you have any questions about the site, be sure to visit our FAQ page for clarifications.

There seems to be a kinda bug in the about section, just ignore, cause it's no bug, rather, it's the Parallex effect.

Inputs, tips & constructive criticism would be highly appreciated, thanks. If you've got any questions, visit the FAQ page for clarifications.

https://calm-otter-3ae7a8.netlify.app

This is great
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by fastanddubious(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bro this is impressive
Only thing I suggest you fix is the newsletter ad that keeps popping up whenever a page loads
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by truthCoder: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
majesticguy:

Language stats:
HTML-------------30%
JavaScript-----15%

Pages:
- Index
- About
- Account
- Cart
- Checkout
- Product Details
- Blog
- Blog details
- Faq

Unique Styles:
- Cool Parallex effect.
- Mega drop down menu.

https://calm-otter-3ae7a8.netlify.app

At this stage, i would suggest you move to a library/framework.

You did a good job but you would have spent a lot of time manually writing every page and hardcoding every variable.

You are doing well.

Be sure to document all on your GitHub.

You are going places.

Cheers
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by Devdevdev(f): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Copied code from YouTube.

I can't add to cart or delete from cart.

1 Like

Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by Devdevdev(f): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2023
truthCoder:

You did a good job but you would have spent a lot of time manually writing every page and hardcoding every variable.

You are doing well.

You are going places.

Cheers

Don't waste your time. He copied the project verbatim from YouTube. He didn't code shit.
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by majesticguy: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Maxxim:
Clean asf 😎👍🏿
Did you work with a sample?

A million thanks.
I didn't work with any specific sample or template, although i got bits of ideas here and there, so i basically redesigned some of them and made it mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by majesticguy: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2023
truthCoder:

You are doing well.

You are going places.

Cheers

Thanks man. I really appreciate your advice. I'd do as you advised. I actually spent 2 weeks plus manually writing the codes all thanks to the NEPA factor.

For the library/frameworks asides asides making my work faster with already made templates and all that, what are the other advantages of working with libraries and frameworks because I've heard the likes Kelvin Powell et.al talk down on this library & framework stuff.
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by majesticguy: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Devdevdev:

Which YouTube?? can you provide the link to the YouTube project I copied verbatim?

The add to cart & delete from cart is hard coded. Hope you know what hard codding is? That's one of the things truthCoder pointed out to me.
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by majesticguy: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Devdevdev:

Don't waste your time. He copied the project verbatim from YouTube. He didn't code shit.

I would really like for you to provide the link to the YouTube project I copied verbatim. Nawa ooo , Just Nawa!... This is really very low of you oga, I never expected such.

You seem frustrated & agitated, but that doesn't mean you should bring another man down. Why are you all rankled up by my project? what is really eating you up?. Abi you see me for dream?

And lastly, don't say what you are not sure of Mr man. If you want a link to the project on my GitHub, I'd gladly provide it here for all to see and peruse through so you tell us how my written codes translates to a copied code on YouTube.
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by majesticguy: 8:45am On Jan 29, 2023
fastanddubious:
Bro this is impressive
Only thing I suggest you fix is the newsletter ad that keeps popping up whenever a page loads

Thanks for the inputs Sire. Would be sure to include that feature in my next project, as I've rounded everything with this one. A million thanks once again.
Re: My Latest E-commerce Fashion / Blog Website With HTML CSS And Javascript by majesticguy: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Devdevdev:

Oga, we are still waiting for you to provide the link or links to the YouTube project I copied from, since you are the omnipotent of the source of my project......

(1) (Reply)

Free Icons Urgently Needed. / Gsm Short Code For Sale / C Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.