Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,527 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

*did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* (144 Views)

Opinion: We Don't Actually Need PVC To Vote / Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* by Joshbdexter(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
It’s really painful to see comments and topics based on Peter Obi and Asiwaju Tinubu. I have been following Nairaland forum for decades and I know 95% of people here are intelligent and knowledgeable, my questions are these
We fought for Endsars just to bring our voice as a youth out and we won the war but back then I didn’t see Peter Obi and I don’t know about him but I know Tinubu because I am born in Lagos, if the incident of Endsars didn’t happen I know many people will be voting for Tinubu today because he has done a lot of work but he is a Godfather that people respect and he put people he can control in government positions, let’s say he stabbed us in the back by allowing soldiers to kill innocent people in toll gate and for that reason we are not voting for him (my opinion).
Now Peter Obi, how did he come into the picture that I know him, Peter Obi was a governor in Anambra state and He want to become a president of Nigeria right but Atiku who was once a Vice President of Nigeria is too greedy to step down for him in the primary and because of that Peter Obi also don’t want to wait or be his Vice President (which is also greediness) then he decided to go to a party which many less privileged don’t know about.
My point here is that if we are youth and we want the youth to be in power, why didn’t we organize Falz, Mr macaroni, Mr. Seun Anikulapo Kuti, or any other youth to form a party and let’s vote for this people or if falz or other celebrities refused to participate in politics because of their reputation. Why don’t we support MOP party or let’s support Mr. Sowore to become our president. To me he is more young, active and intelligent than the Peter Obi all of you are supporting. But now that you are not supporting any of these celebrities or youth, I can’t risk my vote for a man I don’t know about, I rather vote for Tinubu which I know he has impacted a lot in Lagos, or I vote for Sowore as my president.

This thing dey pain me ooooo but I no be celebrity to show it to the world. I hope Nairaland can share this for me please 🙏
(Please this is my opinion nothing special and nobody paid me for this) I no even popular for my street 😂
Re: *did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* by IamOrei(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
not really

1 Like

Re: *did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* by IamOrei(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
but to a large extent, i can say YES

1 Like

Re: *did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
So you want Lagos state governor to fold his hand and watch Kanu nnamdi and Igbo brothers destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos after Kanu nnamdi commanded Igbos to destroy Yoruba properties in Lagos, Igbo boy of 21 years old, Chinasa Micheal burn BRT buses in Lagos, Igbo was arrested in Akure for arson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* by Emmanuella00(f): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Not at all 🤒🤒
Re: *did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* by Joshbdexter(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
IamOrei:
but to a large extent, i can say YES
Yes about what please?
Re: *did We Accomplished What We Actually Need In ENDSARS* by IamOrei(m): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Joshbdexter:

Yes about what please?

The aim was achieved though not 100%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Now That The Ruling Apc Acknowledged Its Failure / 2023 Election For President Atiku Still Remain The Best Option. / PDP Presidential Candidate, Backs Emefiele, Insists Naira Swap Deadline Shouldn’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.