Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) (15374 Views)

BBTitans: How Viewers Voted For Blue Aiva, Nana, Miracle OP, Kanaga Jnr / Miracle OP Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / BBTitans: Yemi Cregx And Miracle OP Fight For Khosi's Attention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by jawalis(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sammy07:

Upon over 300k per session fees?

Use your skills to fetch money bro
Yes. My skill, I can barb well, I can as well handle dry cleaning job perfectly. But getting app the necessary resources is a bit expensive thanks for your recommendation
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by dalebrown: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
mediclife1987:

Are you stylishly trying to register your interest? it's been long I had my anus licked, and my dick Bleep a tight bung hole.

Hope you're still tight and sphincteric down there? angry

😨 😳 Ahhhh abeg o no be me o, I'm not interested at all
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
That second photo na future meme.
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
wdacharley:
Show of shame
You can smash your head on a solid rock if you don't like the show.

Shior!
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by Chetas81(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
AAAAAAFRICAN FOOLISH CITIZENS PLS WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THIS USELESS SHOW IF I MIGHT ASKED YOU
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by Goodson15: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
NA TODAY WHO KISSING HELPembarassed

Modify, FOOD FOR THOUGHT: If bank can give you instant ATM CARD,why can't INEC also give instant PVC the same DAY you register πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by madjune(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
That's the trash that this program is all about and, you begin to wonder when will out youths get tired of these?

Same old kissing. Same old sleep with this and that?

Pure debased entertainment for the morally bankrupt mind.

How does these improve the mind of the youth in any positive fashion? How?

It's Same old thing that happened in first shows that repeats itself all through the years.

I can't blame the youth much.

I blame the more knowledgeable people behind the program who've put profits above sound education, decency and culture.

I blame.Ebuka, with his supposed maturity and education,.chose to mortgage his values, personality for cheap lucre.

In his old age, he will look back at his youth with regret for investments made on the altar of the inglorious vile, now all too transient.
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by mocochannel: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜—πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ™‚πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜πŸ™‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜˜πŸ˜…πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ•΄πŸ§–β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦πŸ’‘
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
jawalis:
I need a job no matter how little. Am a graduate of Kwara state university. Health information Management. I want to get busy as staying home all day is really telling on me. I am in ilorin kwara state

You are a graduate and you don't know how to use I am/I'm correctly instead of "Am" if I have a job offer, I won't invite you, not until you learn that using "Am" instead of "I am" makes you look dumb and clueless.

1 Like

Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
wdacharley:
Show of shame
grin grin
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by jawalis(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

You are a graduate and you don't know how to use I am/I'm correctly instead of "Am" if I have a job offer, I won't invite you, not until you learn that using "Am" instead of "I am" makes you look dumb and clueless.
Sorry about that if you are disappointed. We learn everyday. Thanks for correcting me sir/ma. But professionalism is a bit more than use of English sir. Thanks for correcting again. I appreciate it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by philisto: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Is alright
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by ike007(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Lol aye awon supporter Obi ma baje ni

Ko ni da fu n awon to n support Tinubu ati omo o, baba ati iya awon Tinubu supporters..aye won ma baje se
Re: BbTitans: Miracle OP Kissing Khosi Last Night (Video) by levis2kk: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2023
ately1:
Vote peter obi....

People that watch this program have no shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija Alex Emerges As New Head Of House / Project Strongest States In Nigeria TV Show: Photos Of Delegates / Your Best Movie of the Last Decade (1990-2000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.