Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How Much Of The New Naira Note Do You Have In Your Wallet Or Purse Right Now? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Much Of The New Naira Note Do You Have In Your Wallet Or Purse Right Now? (287 Views)

Crypto Free Airdrop For Trust Wallet Or Metamask Bsc Wallet / How To Claim Free Airdrop On Trust Wallet Or Metamask / How To Accumulate Tron To Your Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Of The New Naira Note Do You Have In Your Wallet Or Purse Right Now? by influenz: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Following the CBN’s policy on the discontinuation of the old N200, N500 and NN1,000 as legal tender effective 1st February, 2023 which is few days from now.

How much of the the new notes do you currently have in your possession as at when you read this post?

For me…. It’s nil.
Re: How Much Of The New Naira Note Do You Have In Your Wallet Or Purse Right Now? by Abfinest007(m): 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
None bcuz am not ready to queue for something without value
Re: How Much Of The New Naira Note Do You Have In Your Wallet Or Purse Right Now? by influenz: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
That is the sentiment I have. Last last, it will still go round.
Re: How Much Of The New Naira Note Do You Have In Your Wallet Or Purse Right Now? by jaeyking(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
As long as I have my 100 denominations with me to pay for my transport
I'm good to go.

Anything I buy is paid using card or transfer
Re: How Much Of The New Naira Note Do You Have In Your Wallet Or Purse Right Now? by Femabol01: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
influenz:
Following the CBN’s policy on the discontinuation of the old N200, N500 and NN1,000 as legal tender effective 1st February, 2023 which is few days from now.

How much of the the new notes do you currently have in your possession as at when you read this post?

For me…. It’s nil.
I have 50k.

(1) (Reply)

Coltan Ore Processing Plant And Equipment Used / Strategies For Avoiding Debt And Building Wealth In 2023​​ / This Is How My Friend Made N1 Million In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.