Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits (261 Views)

Enugu ‘king Of Satan’ With 59 Wives, 300 Children Buried With A Moving Vehicle / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Satan’s Secret Agents: The Frankfurt School And Their Evil Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by Leiylau(f): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
in this chapter Yahweh and Allah exposed themselves as weak maniac immortals who has power over humans but not against their mates ,

Yahweh ,his jealous ways and mediocrity are inseparable , Allah and night movements are inseparable
Re: Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by Leiylau(f): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: ALLAH

1. When Mattatha was twelve years old, he heard the voice of Nymphidis, saying, you shall fight the battle against all the nations. And you shall not allow Philistia come to rest also.
2. Arise and make yourself strong and fight the battle. And I shall go with you to fight the battle.
3. So Mattatha fought against Philistia a fierce battle and much destruction was recorded in Philistia. And El came after Nymphidis, and a great battle was fought. And El weakened the land of Nymphidis so much that he took away the box of covenant.
4. And Nymphidis also was captured by El in those days. And El declared himself as the god of Yacob and many homos worshipped him. And in those days, Faulkin became loyal to El, calling him his father.
5. And Faulkin said, Yahweh my father has displeased me in the matter of Asherah my wife which he took back from the land of Elkurnisa. And he took her away from me and married her.
6. This thing is displeasing to me, but he refused to hear my voice. So I have left his worship and now I shall worship only you, El, the god of Philistia. And I shall be loyal to you forever.
7. Now El said, bring before me all the books which your scribes have written. For we shall make amendments of them. So the books were fetched before El. And he said, blot out the name of Yahweh which appeared in them and put in their place my own name.
8. So was the name of Yahweh blotted out of them and El put his name in them, which was El-Ohim, which by interepretation was father of the earth. And so did Yacob begin to know their god as Elohim.
9. And El said, I have captured the soul of Yahweh, now I shall rule over both Philistia and Yacob together. And I shall go forth to conquer Babylon.
10. Now in those days, it was told Mattatha the king, saying, some of the books of history has been missing. Then Mattatha sent his people to search everywhere for he who possessed the books. But they searched for years and could not find anyone.
11. And Mattatha said, go with the books of record and search all through the land for anyone who is dead and they who are missing. So they searched everywhere and said, since the day you took over the kingship, about 2005 homos have been dead.
12. Also, about 10 souls have been missing. Then the names of those who were missing were mentioned. And they were, Merah, Madima, Digur, Amrit, Samassa, Shimai, Feleg, Patok, Denima and Jobab.
13. Now a search was declared all over the land. And five of they who were missing were found. But Denima the daughter of Joab who was killed by Nathan the son of Daoud was not found.
14. And it was not known that Denima had hid herself in the cave of Phelah to rewrite the chronicle of the land as Largas inspired her. And Denima wrote them as she was led by Larges. And she did not hide away the name of Nymphidis in the books which she wrote. But she wrote his name as Satan according to the name which Reverad his father had named him.
15. And when the completion of the chronicle was made according to the dictate of Largas, she took the scrolls and the books and went with them into the chambers of the scribes. Then she kept the chronicles which she had written among the others. And she fled the land.
16. And Largas said, you have done well O Denima. Now I shall take you with me to Makka where I have chosen to be. For since the time I returned from the moon where I had hid myself, I had been in Makka, the land where Abrahama and Ismail went in the days when they were troubled.
17. And I have overcome Makka and I have become the god of it. And the homos of the land worship me as the Oshu-Alla’ye(which is being interpreted, god of the dark night). For from the moon did I descend and conquer their lands in the darkness of the night.
18. And my name Lucifer have I kept away from them and they shall not know this forever.
19. So did Largas make Denima a queen in the land of Makka. And she ruled for many years until her death.
Re: Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by Leiylau(f): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Chapter Twenty-Six YAHWEH

1. Now in the land of Sumeria, before El captured Nymphidis, Jehoboam the son of Solmani began to do much wickedness among the homos. And he had no respect for the prophets of Nymphidis in those days.
2. And he made an altar in Sumeria upon which he made sacrifices to other gods, choosing some priests in Sumeria to do the perpetual rituals. Then Nymphidis became jealous and sent a homo to Jehoboam, saying, you have brought up an altar to sacrifice to other gods. But Yahweh our god has said , the time shall come when all the priests shall be burnt upon this altar as a ritual to me.
3. And the bones and flesh of these priests shall be burnt to ashes, but their souls shall I obtain and keep until the day of judgement which I have ordained. For Josias is he who shall bring this thing to pass.
4. For I Yahweh shall be with Josias and he shall be a great king in the land of Yacob. And he shall teach my laws to the homos in those days.
5. Now when Jehoboam heard this, he said, who are you, O prophet? Then the homo said, I am Abib, the messenger of our god. And my abode is on the holy hill of our god.
6. Then Jehoboam said, will you come in to eat and drink? For I perceive that you are tired. Then Abib said, I shall return to the holy hill eating nothing, according to the commandment of our Lord.
7. So Abib left the presence of Jehoboam and went far into the heart of the land.
8. However, Jehoboam did not cease to do sacrifices to other gods. And they in the land of Jew came to learn even how to worship other gods until the time Elohim came and became god in the whole land of Yacob.
9. Now Jehoboam did store much treasure in the temple. And these were the treasures which Faulkin took from Egypt when he went their to recover Jasheb.
10. And it had been told Faro, saying, the treasures of the land has been taken by Faulkin when he came to take Jasheb by force the first time. Are they not in the temple of Solmani?
11. Now Faro commanded and they went to the land of Yacob to recover the treasures which Faulkin had stolen from them.
12. Now in those days, Jehoboam had made Namah his mother a royal counsellor. And she said, go after the Egyptians and recover the things which are stolen. But Namah had said this because she wanted Jehoboam her son killed, so that Abija his second son would take over the throne of Sumeria. For Abija was already a terror to his father while he was still alive. For he raised up a valiant army to fight against his father. And he took some of the cities of his father from him and filled the cities with his fierce soldiers.
13. And Jehoboam had determined before that Nadab his firstborn son shall be king after him. And he did not know the mind of Namah his mother.
14. So Jehoboam went after the Egyptians and he was wounded severely. Then was he taken back to the land of Yacob. And he told Namah his mother and the elders of the land, saying, anoint Nadab my son as king.
15. Then he died. But Namah did not heed the voice of her son which he said on his deathbed. But he took Abija and anointed him king.
16. But the elders of the land made Nadab the firstborn king. Then was the kingdom of Sumeria divided into two.
17. And Nadab went eastward while Abija remained westward.
18. But the king of the Jews was Mattatha in those days.
Re: Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by SodiumValproate: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Righteousness2 come and see ooooooh!
Re: Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by Leiylau(f): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
SodiumValproate:
Righteousness2 come and see ooooooh!
he is absolutely scared of me , my madam sisterfire and facts I dish out. Hehehehehe grin grin
Re: Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by SodiumValproate: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Leiylau:
he is absolutely scared of me , my madam sisterfire and facts I dish out. Hehehehehe grin grin
When can I meet you?

I would love a threes0me with you and sisterfire kiss
Re: Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
I thought you used to smoke Cameroonian weed, why did you switch to Somalian? Damn, your dealer must be arrested! 🤨🤨🤨
Re: Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by Leiylau(f): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
SodiumValproate:

When can I meet you?

I would love a threes0me with you and sisterfire kiss
how about 2some with that on my profile dp send ur photo on my dp it shall make her have u not on the dream but on abstral plane
Re: Book Of Light: Exposing Allah(lucifer)jehova (satan)with Their Evil Traits by SodiumValproate: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Leiylau:
how about 2some with that on my profile dp send ur photo on my dp it shall make her have u not on the dream but on abstral plane
Its you I want to fvck

(1) (Reply)

We Are Witnessing A Miracle Live In Nigeria / In The Light Of Truth: Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness Against Thy Neighbor! / Watch: Marine Kingdom Crushed After Encounter With The God Of Chosen( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.