Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri (28611 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Indispensable85(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Whose naming ceremony is this?
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Africum: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mynd44

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Africum: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
u carry APc picture put hereπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ na dem APCPDP
My bad.....
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by brainint: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
See smiles on faces of people who want a better Nigeria.

Even Police want a better tomorrow for their families.

Me too!

2 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Obakoolex(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sincerely that he was able to get this 500 people I congratulate him grin
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Nijablast: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Orisirisi Rally
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Samuel807(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
We are winning this one.

Don't forget to call me for your car sales and request..

Check my bala blu signature..
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Ransomtheking(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
U don mean itπŸ₯Ά
Inside borno
Urchins how far😎
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by twilliamx(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu and his useless and foolish urchins have been out to shame yet again.

Peter Obi will win this election because God almighty approved of his ambition through millions of Nigerians .

I'm happy

So because of una 1 sided photos na hin dey give u confidence? I laugh

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin

ABSU SUG president will get more crowd than this show of shame.

Peter should be using squash or tennis court. That way, space will look crowded. Renting big spaces with little attendance is waste of funds, and same time exposes the few support base
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by M4A1carbine: 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
See dem...

CoronaVirusRelo:
grin grin grin

ABSU SUG president will get more crowd than this show of shame.

Peter should be using squash or tennis court. That way, space will look crowded. Renting big spaces with little attendance is waste of funds, and same time exposes the few support base

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Kaymoni3: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obediently obey
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Tochi3(m): 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Fall your hand, pls who are you?... Ogbeni, that akpu munching fool can only be president of beerfraud not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Eriokanmi: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na wah oo. I'm speechless. At least 25% is certain in each core-northern state from the look of things
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by olancho: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
This crowd is real not rented.
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by JOemmy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
I love the way peter obi moves around with the logo of LP very smart move.
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by ZombieTERROR: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
madridguy:
August meeting as usual grin

Bulabu bulabu

1 Like

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by BATified2023: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Organic

See smiles on there faces

God bless Mr President, Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi
what happened to Biafra?
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Jones4190(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Peter Obi will win this election because God almighty approved of his ambition through millions of Nigerians .

I'm happy
if you are close to obi tell him to use the money on bet9ja, bet9ja will give him hope more than Nigeria president
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by onuman: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
madridguy:
August meeting as usual grin

Have you not heard Tinubu's latest: Tinubu urged voters to vote out APC from power. Check the latest gaffe of Tinubu.
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by BRIMBRAM: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm happy

How far Mr Adeleke. What's your dance step going to be?! grin
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by reenxtus001: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Where are the apc and pdp people. Come and see our Peter Obi oh in the north. See the smiles on the faces of the people. They are all happy about the presence of the man called Peter Obi.

please look below πŸ‘‡
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Osanoghodua1: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
There's a cause! It's now between Obi and Atiku. Tinubu is out.
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Gozac: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi/Datti typifies the change Nigerians crave for but not yet ripe and ready for it now, it will take a little more time. As for now Atiku is coming
Power to the north
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by MiniImportation: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm happy
and if he doesn't.
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by expert234: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
oyin44:
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ child's play rally

No o. Just 4 people behind a laptop o. Cant you see that they are only 4 people ni?

Or are you too blind to see.
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Heffalump(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
buhariguy:
What is this?
A Town Hall is better than this so call rally

You're living in denial. Better join the winning team to avoid committing suicide
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Maiduguri by Amayabor1: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
This one is going no where.

It is better for the SS and SE to vote Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Food-Poisoning Suit In Gambian Court / Dollar Bribes Received By Lawmakers To Pass PIB - Sahara Reporters / Protesting Youths Attack Travellers, Kill Kaduna Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.