Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Got Admission At The University Of South Wales. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Got Admission At The University Of South Wales. (601 Views)

I Just Got Admission Msc In Portugal / The Scenic Beauty Of South Africa / More Photos Of South African Returnees After Evacuation By Air Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Got Admission At The University Of South Wales. by castins(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello Friends, I just got admission for MSC in the University of South Wales.

Please can any current student in the University give me an insight into how student life is over there.

Also how easy is it to get a job as a Student as soon as I arrive.

Previous students, how is post study life in the Wales like.

Your information will go a long way in helping my decision making.
Re: Got Admission At The University Of South Wales. by iykejohnson(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
I think the UK thread would answer your question well

Re: Got Admission At The University Of South Wales. by justwise(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
iykejohnson:
I think the UK thread would answer your question well

(1)

US Visa Officer / 'groove Control': D 360 Degree Naija Entertainment Tv Show / My Experience In Ghana.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5