Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) (2745 Views)

Names Of 15 Witches And Wizards Burnt In Cross River State (Graphics Photos) / UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic / Fulani Herdsmen Kill One, Injured Many In Logo, Benue State (graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Abeltsado4(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
A Young girl of about 15 years old was murdered in cold blood in a case of house breaking and robbery in lapai, Niger state. She was at home when the thieves broke in and seems she recognized them. So they slaughtered her and stole some amount of money in the house. May her soul rest in peace amen.

2 Likes

Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by kestolove95(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
E no go pass ibb university students, those guys can do rituals to buy tecno or itel phone.. U can hardly see ibb university students with iPhone, Samsung or onePlus

4 Likes

Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by TheChameleon: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
How much could they have stolen to warrant taking a life?

Lapai is a small, quiet town. A dead end. Hard to believe something this heinous can happen there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Reelmii: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
This year insahallah I go buy my own gun, anything thief wey come near my house I go blast him head I no care. This yearoo no peace for the wicked. See how they waste the girl life. May God punish dem wherever they are

6 Likes

Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Lionmachala(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
kestolove95:
E no go pass ibb university students, those guys can do rituals to buy tecno or itel phone.. U can hardly see ibb university students with iPhone, Samsung or onePlus

Funny u... 😅
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Akinzo2121(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
God this is bad...
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Misterc(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
And when this set of cold blooded murderous monsters are given the jungle justice now some peeps will be wasting their R.I.P. anyhow......

Why on God's green earth would you murder someone after robbing them
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Omihanifa: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Imagine such thing happening in a university town
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Fourtygees: 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Upon her living condition, thieves still dey reason her mata? Mehnnn poverty na disease..... They too will surely meet There Waterloo someday...

1 Like

Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by falcon01: 6:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Damn! May her soul RIP.
There was time I got robbed and I knew one of the guys so I was just closing my eyes and looking at the floor to prevent anything from making me look at his face because at that moment it's easy for a criminal to kill you than to risk it.
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by falcon01: 6:46am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
How much could they have stolen to warrant taking a life?

Lapai is a small, quiet town. A dead end. Hard to believe something this heinous can happen there.
They killed her because she recognised one of them that's what the topic says
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by zumbigbo(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2023
RIP nigger-area
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by adecz: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2023
They should look for her killers
around the neighborhood 😞😞
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Umsworld: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Neighborhood thieves
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Umsworld: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Neighborhood thieves 😭😭😭😭

My dearest LG
She was slaughtered in the kitchen
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Rexxie234(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
This is bad angry
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by Sultty(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
damn, and someone will be lying up and down giving credence to this clueless government that they have fulfilled and done their best while citizens are not well secured. God judge them
Re: Cold Blooded Murder In Lapai, Niger State.(graphics) by NaijaCover(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2023
What a Terrible News

(1) (Reply)

Share your experience with defamation and blackmail / Pictures Of A Girl That Committed Suicide / Some Horrifying Photos With Creepy Backstories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.