Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,300 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope (541 Views)

Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by bennybuhari: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
A former Minister of Transport, Chief Ebenezer Babatope on Saturday said Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is just wasting his time by saying it is his turn to become Nigeria’s President in 2023.

Tinubu while addressing APC delegates at Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital in June last year had said ‘Emilokan’ which means ‘it is my turn’ to become President having assisted the incumbent, Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 and 2019 general elections.

However, speaking in an exclusive interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT on the occasion of his 80th birthday, Babatope, a chieftain of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) said Tinubu fails to recognize the fact that Nigerians have the right to choose the leaders they want and no one should impose his will on the people.

“Emilokan is Bola Tinubu’s style. When I hear him say that, I began to laugh because he is just wasting his bloody time”.

“I don’t know the conception of Emilokan in the minds of Tinubu but all I know is that Emilokan which literally means ‘It is my turn’ is all about self-interest and not because of the common good. Emilokan does not take cognizance of the fact that the people have the power to do things for themselves and choose the leaders they want”.

“Nigerians must choose their leaders and they must be given the opportunity and freedom to do so in an unfettered manner. Emilokan can only become meaningful when you grant the rights and freedom to the people to elect the leaders they want to govern them”.

https://independent.ng/emilokan-all-about-selfish-interest-tinubu-wasting-his-time-babatope/

2 Likes

Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by Xscape1993(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
The best home truth of the century...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by Ckonnet: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oga preach to urchins about emilokan, that it is about himself and not 4 them urchins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
As e dy pain dem e dy sweet us. Sai Atiku
Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by hisexcellency34: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nigeria has now become turn-by-turn limited
Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by ThEGodFaDa2: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Chief Ebenezer Babatope is a real Omoluabi like me. We believe in truth, justice, equity and peace for the common good of all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by derecho(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
He must be an IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by Jalinspy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu receiving it from left and right grin. Babatope is an IPOB according to urchins grin.
It will be easier for a Carmel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for tinubu to become naija president. Urchins una wailing has been activated fully.

3 Likes

Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by hisexcellency34: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
wehrey
derecho:
He must be an IPOB
Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by ElSudani: 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
What do you expect from a PDP man? If you ask him he will say Atiku lo kan.
As for me Jagaban lo kan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Youths lokan. It's the turn of Nigerian youths
Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by hisexcellency34: 7:25am On Jan 29, 2023
Very bad but I see Tinubu winning

2 Likes

Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by bejamina: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu is coming 3rd in this Election.

Bookmark this post
Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by Okoroawusa: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2023
What do you expect a PDP chieftain to say?
Re: Emilokan All About Selfish Interest, Tinubu Wasting His Time – Babatope by hisexcellency34: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin the way he came third in APC primary
bejamina:
Tinubu is coming 3rd in this Election.

Bookmark this post

(1) (Reply)

How Atiku Prevented Tinubu From Scamming FG / Moment Kano Youths Protest Hardship, Stone Officials During Buhari’s Visit / What Exactly Is The Labour Party Campaign Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.