Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) (13171 Views)

Wike Absent As Okowa Is Unveiled As Atiku’s Running Mate / Chike Edozien 96th Birthday: Okowa Greets Asagba Of Asaba Obi / Revolt In Delta As Okowa Refuses To 'settle' Governorship Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by cjudy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I pity those crowd..Make dem come Delta come see with their eyes how the state wey the werey dey govern whether dem no go stone am like how dem de stone devil for Mecca undecided

As for Okowa,the kind jail wey the werey go find himself after this election,the gate of the jail fit high pass Ibori own undecided
It’s either you’re an Urhobo or Isoko. Okowa have done his best as long as Deltans are concern. Stop this nonsense you’re saying. Go to the whole IKA and see the road network or the recent development in Asaba. My dear I’m for Peter Obi but you see Okowa, he have done his best. You all are so bitter because he didn’t developed your areas. When una brothers Udughan and Ibori were there, did they develop anioma and ika? Now Okowa is working on Anioma and Ika, una wan die. You go wail tire.

Moreover
Peter Obi for the Rescue
Vote Wisely
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by cjudy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I pity those crowd..Make dem come Delta come see with their eyes how the state wey the werey dey govern whether dem no go stone am like how dem de stone devil for Mecca undecided

As for Okowa,the kind jail wey the werey go find himself after this election,the gate of the jail fit high pass Ibori own undecided
It’s okay
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by knowhowk: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:
Shettima ll soon greet Jesus loves you.
Dunno why PDP gather points like pry sch kids.
Sai Peter Obi, Sai Tinubu!

He said Salamaleykum. I thought there's a muslim teaching that said infidels shouldn't greet them. Is Okowa not an infidel?
Cos if politics now, PDP forgot religious eccentricity of the north. Was is not this devilish PDP that accused Tinubu of not reciting fatwa well?
PDP aka hyena party, you are identified n rejected at presidency since 2015.
Thanks for your efforts, Atiku won't win.
U mean it ...Sooo PDP na Hyena Party
..I did not know that ooo but how about APC Party i still remember how much fuel ,bag of rice was sold in 2015 ...the price now na Hell .The 3 Million Jobs i never see am ,,1 dollar to one Naira .i never see am ..Boko Boys killings increases ..Which Animal.Name go fit APC ....?
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by malakaimoscondo: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lionmachala:
We have try PDP AND APC... WE NEED LABOUR PARTY
obi is part of the criminal goons... We should try Sowore
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by ponishah: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

The wey you dey vex for hole, the more the hole go dey expand.
Okowa remains the best Governor ever for delta.
Okowa go be the next VP, prepare to commit suicide.
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by uba1991: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

He said Salamaleykum. I thought there's a muslim teaching that said infidels shouldn't greet them. Is Okowa not an infidel?
Cos if politics now, PDP forgot religious eccentricity of the north. Was is not this devilish PDP that accused Tinubu of not reciting fatwa well?
your deranged Tinubu will die of heart attack after the election.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by kahvug: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Padipadi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
asobo1:
That's my VP unlike Bula bala bu that switched to English sharply today in Zamfara to avoid giving us another latest.

As e dey pain
Ego dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us
Ego dey pain

Atiku O'clock
The song was composed against PDP. You dey mock yourself
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
ponishah:

The wey you dey vex for hole, the more the hole go dey expand.
Okowa remains the best Governor ever for delta.
Okowa go be the next VP, prepare to commit suicide.
. See this animal cheesy grin. Best governor my foot....only the swear wey pensioners dey heap on the idiot head on a daily basis no go make am smell aso rock self........ tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Padipadi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
uba1991:
your deranged Tinubu will die of heart attack after the election.
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
You sha see me mentioning LP too. So you can't tag me APC. But see, Atiku ti lule!
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Lionmachala(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
malakaimoscondo:

He is far from the front line...
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Lionmachala(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
malakaimoscondo:

is far from the front line...
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by ponishah: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Irony of life

Shettima wey get good dentition no dey open teeth

Na Okowa wey no get good dentition dey like open teeth any how.....

Thank God Obi and Datti get both good dentition, smiles and grace to win
IOKOWA MATTER, NA OUR MATA.
BY THE TIME OKOWA BECOMES THE NEXT VP, I KNOW SAY YOUR PAPA AND MAMA GO GO MEET DENTIST TO REMOVE THEIR TEETH AND INPLANT OKOWA TYPE OF TEETH INTO THEIR GUMS
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Menclothing: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lolz
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by uba1991: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

You sha see me mentioning LP too. So you can't tag me APC. But see, Atiku ti lule!
I know an urchin when I see one.
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Irony of life

Shettima wey get good dentition no dey open teeth

Na Okowa wey no get good dentition dey like open teeth any how.....

Thank God Obi and Datti get both good dentition, smiles and grace to win

Why are u so bad mouthed like this eh?
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by SSSS4: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Assalamu alaikum: peace be to you all
Waalaika Mr Okowa: and you also mr okowa
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by jibrilELsudan: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM FALL INSIDE HIS ANUS

Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Padipadi(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
uba1991:
I know an urchin when I see one.
You na urchin. Me na political analyst
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerian politicians using religion to deceive the gullible since 1234
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by lereinter(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Peace be unto you
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by ponishah: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. See this animal cheesy grin. Best governor my foot....only the swear wey pensioners dey heap on the idiot head on a daily basis no go make am smell aso rock self........ tongue
Mumu, envy go kill you, go and check the retirement year of the pensioners in delta that okowa started paying their pension, and check the years that are remaining.
How can okowa responsible for the backlog of pension arrears of 2015 downwards when he became a governor in 2015?
Pension owed by ibori and udughan that okowa has been clearing, and you are here saying trash. If you want to play politics, look for truth.
Okowa will be VP and you will jump into your lagoon
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Religion bigot!
Shame on you.
Pandora and druggie will los
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Padipadi(m): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Coolgent:

Religion bigot!
Shame on you.
Pandora and druggie will los
Thief lover, looter lover, lover of darkness called Atiku n PDP, your candidate ll lose. If you so mu hate Tinubu, you for still like Obi. But you don't love Nigeria at all
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by faceland: 12:42am On Jan 29, 2023
Asalamualakum = Shalom Aleichem

One is Arabic while the other is Hebrew... Not directly linked to any god.
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by NovusHomo(m): 2:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by Amayabor1: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Wetin consign northerners with whether Okowa work or he nor work for Delta?

They are voting because of Atiku. Moreover, the average northerner nor dey use projects as yardstick to decide who dem wan vote for.

Upon all the projects wey GEJ do for north, he still lose the election in 2015.
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cheesy

Why is it that when a public officer is in power he’s considered the worst ever to occupy that position till he leaves. Years later he’ll be considered the best ever. Why??
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by musazulyadain: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2023
The politicians should stay away from using Islamic word during their campaign!
Re: 'Assalamu Alaikum': Cheers As Okowa Greets Kebbi Crowd At Rally (Video) by ahnie: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Bymercy:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Acct num;
First Bank
My name is Faith
God bless you richly
Who do you like this?
Today you re a single mother, tomorrow your down with swollen legs and limbs,day after next,you have malaria n down with typhoid.

Your hand go break of you work?
Dem swear for you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Wins Majority Seats In Delta Assembly. PDP 22, APC 7 / Edo 2024: Ighodalo Emerges PDP Candidate With 577 Votes, Promises / Army Investigates Colonel’s Violation Of BRT Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.