Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

What Do U Xpect Frm Ur Favourite Candidate If He Eventually Wins? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do U Xpect Frm Ur Favourite Candidate If He Eventually Wins? (163 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu May Be Buhari’s Favourite Candidate - Leadership / 2023 Presidency: I Have No Favourite Candidate, Buhari Reiterates. / Fayose: I Will Defeat Tinubu As APC Candidate If PDP Fields Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Xpect Frm Ur Favourite Candidate If He Eventually Wins? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
As a president i expect him: (1) to finally solve the fuel problem in the country. If building new refineries is what it'll take to solve the problem then i need him to make that a priority (2) solve the problem of electricity: anybody that has the provision of constant power supply as a priority will have my vote (3) restructuring our educational system: making education affordable 4 both the poor nd the rich shud be a priority, prompt payment of salaries nd other entitlements, making sure to flush out those incompetent nd wicked lecturers frm our universities. If 40% nd above of ur students fail ur course then u're not good enof 2b a lecturer. Share urs.
Re: What Do U Xpect Frm Ur Favourite Candidate If He Eventually Wins? by Papichulostunne(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Restructuring Nigeria.. make politicians pay for their crime against us citizens.. sack whomever is not active in his or HER field.

What Nigeria truly needs is a No.1 man who would bully politician to do the right thing and not hide behind " I promise to make the next election free and fair "

No lie i love how buhari is handling thw country now.. not giviing a fùck bout what the politician think as he is trying to better the country but truth be told if he had done this earlier as he received second term in office.. probably most of his ministers will be in jail now..

So many senators paying for their crime against us citizen thwreby putting his name in the clear..

Imagine a governor is looting in a state and they are calling his name for the hardship meted on us.. see if Buhari eas wisd he would have used this last 4 yrs to drill politicians.. what are we hearing about the former AGF( Accountant. GF) ? The story is sinking under.. soon the egypt(corrupt) politician uou see today you wil see no more

By the way.. Obi all the way....✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾
Re: What Do U Xpect Frm Ur Favourite Candidate If He Eventually Wins? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Some Pastors And Rv.father rejected Old Naira Note / MATTERS ARISING: Is It Legal For CBN To Reject Old Naira Notes After Deadline? / Soro Soke Generation: The Pain And Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.