Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin (19921 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Co-wife And 4-year-old Stepdaughter In Kano / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Woman Pours Hot Water On Step-Sister In Kogi (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad

I guess you have nothing to say.. All cause the fracas was from your region abi.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Jalaw: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Very backward people

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
All those always looking down on akwa ibom and calabar citizens, make una come see witches in kwara state of Nigeria o.

Nigeria is full of political terrorism & political witchcrafts.

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by faceLAGOS: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Women wey dey bear “Lola” dey always wicked.

And bony, flat shaped & bleached ugly thing.

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Abbiamaka73(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Human being self nawa angry
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Bimpe29: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Her jealous has brought her eternal backlash.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Stevengold(m): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2023
Co-wife, sounds funny.... Wahala can never finish.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by emekamatthew976: 12:52am On Jan 29, 2023
Wat do you expect when dump people gat smart phones any man taking another wife apart from the first you are motherfuking hypocrite cus you don't have dat much life to live
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:15am On Jan 29, 2023
She will never be sorry for what she did because she is a rival wife
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Etuagievin(m): 4:58am On Jan 29, 2023
If the man had stuck to just one wife I guess this wouldn't have happened.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by kals4luv990(m): 5:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Hookay......no male in the godhead, therefore women are evil

You guys, stop hating women. Just because that babe turned you down for another man does not mean all girls are evil. Face your hussle, don't waste your time on bitterness.
Kobo if yu dnt learn concentration and course maintenance on Nairaland, wer yu wan learn am Kwanu?did I eva mention anything abt woman leaving me for anoda man or did I mention any specific detail..kobo please dnt let your brain ability be lyk dat of kobo(coin)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2023
kals4luv990:
Kobo if yu dnt learn concentration and course maintenance on Nairaland, wer yu wan learn am Kwanu?did I eva mention anything abt woman leaving me for anoda man or did I mention any specific detail..kobo please dnt let your brain ability be lyk dat of kobo(coin)

No, you have no excuse. You don't like women, and that inlcudes your mom and female relatives by extension.

Better grow up, and leave childish behaviours behind. Hating a whole gender because it is 'fashionable' does you no good.

Seriously, would you say what you have said here to your mother's face? Or to any of your female acquaintances.?

You have no excuse for what you posted, it was wrong, and if you cannot see that, I am sorry for you.

Good morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Maobichek: 6:45am On Jan 29, 2023
kals4luv990:
Boss have you ever wondered why there is no Woman in the trinity?..
Just God the Father,His Son and His HolySpirit..

Hmmm!!! Bremix should come and see this. I never thought about this but it, bros why is it that there is no woman in the Trinity? Kindly explain.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by BloomingDale(f): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2023
Zonefree:
Demons find it difficult to stay together.

Have you checked the crime and murder statistics to know who the real demons are?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by BloomingDale(f): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2023
kals4luv990:
Boss have you ever wondered why there is no Woman in the trinity?..
Just God the Father,His Son and His HolySpirit..

But your God had to come through the womb of a black woman. Just saying.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by kals4luv990(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2023
BloomingDale:

But your God had to come through the womb of a black woman. Just saying.
if he had appeared just like that your gender would have cried fowl
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by kals4luv990(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Maobichek:

Hmmm!!! Bremix should come and see this. I never thought about this but it, bros why is it that there is no woman in the Trinity? Kindly explain.
tell me anything a woman handled that went without stress,if there is none then I will tell yu why TRINITY no adopt woman
Why do yu think the serpent went to EVE and not Adam?

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by BloomingDale(f): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2023
kals4luv990:
if he had appeared just like that your gender would have cried fowl

Just admit it, your God depends on the True God (The Black Woman). Oyinbo people gave you a fake white Jesus to worship while they worship the True God in secret in my profile pic.

No wonder black people are at the bottom of the barrel, especially Nigerian men because you oppress and insult the True God.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by gozieadewale4: 10:52am On Jan 29, 2023
That's one problem about polygamy , when one party is not doing well the other party becomes a suspectThat's one problem about polygamy , when one party is not doing well the other party becomes a suspect...
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Maobichek: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2023
kals4luv990:
tell me anything a woman handled that went without stress,if there is none then I will tell yu why TRINITY no adopt woman
Why do yu think the serpent went to EVE and not Adam?

This is Jamb question but let me try: Adam "might" have defeated the serpent but Eve faild woefully.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Nolevel666: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Does that mean your mother was a punishment for your father? Or that a demon entered your father through your mom?

Stop hating women. You would have to marry them, love them, and uplift them. Not with this childish attitude.
Abeg shutup

Have you ever gone to burns ward in the hospital before?

Come and see how a full human being is decaying because of burns

I work in a government hospital and it’s not a pleasant sight to see AT ALL.

Yes women are not all evil but some of them are
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

Abeg shutup

Have you ever gone to burns ward in the hospital before?

Come and see how a full human being is decaying because of burns

I work in a government hospital and it’s not a pleasant sight to see AT ALL.

Yes women are not all evil but some of them are

Better stop hating people because they are in one gender.

People are evil, men and women. Women cannot be more evil because some are evil.

You better change your thinking if you are hating all women, or agreeing with someone who hates all women because one woman threw hot water on another. What about men who throw acid on women? Are they not evil?

Better get rid of bitterness. It may make you feel strong for the moment, but it takes out of you a lot.

Good afternoon.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Nolevel666: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Better stop hating people because they are in one gender.

People are evil, men and women. Women cannot be more evil because some are evil.

You better change your thinking if you are hating all women, or agreeing with someone who hates all women because one woman threw hot water on another. What about men who throw acid on women? Are they not evil?

Better get rid of bitterness. It may make you feel strong for the moment, but it takes out of you a lot.

Good afternoon.

I’m not being bitter and i do love women.
But meh, some are toxic just like some men are toxic.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

I’m not being bitter and i do love women.
But meh, some are toxic just like some men are toxic.

Exactly, and you do not use the toxicity of a few to judge the majority.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by mosesakin1: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
the fight actually happened close to my house at around Ayetoro off Asa-dam road.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by TijaniAbu: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin by kals4luv990(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Maobichek:

This is Jamb question but let me try: Adam "might" have defeated the serpent but Eve faild woefully.
Adam would have defeated or sent it parking but Eve would always be Eve

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Strangled And His Body Dumped In An Uncompleted Building In Delta / Man Beaten To Death After Girl’s False Rape Claim In South Africa / Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Kebbi (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.