Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,088 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... (262 Views)

Do you need a Logo, social media design or UIUX designs ? Tap here / Promote Your Music Or Video Here @ Prettyloaded.com.ng / Design Or Create A Website Within An Hour With Other Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by fadamay: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need your advice. I've been looking at the trend of things and with what I've seen so far in terms of getting relevant digital skills, wordpress website design and video editing are what seems to resonate with me.

So please in terms of present and future relevance which of this can I go for? Or are there any other skills along this line that I can go for?

Oh yeah I have a pc of 4gb RAM, and can get a better one if need be.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by hadjipapiey(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Data analysis
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by fadamay: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
hadjipapiey:
Data analysis

Thanks so much, but it's the math for me
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by Somamezee: 12:27am On Jan 29, 2023
If you can get a better system, then I will advice U go for Video Editing;
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by fadamay: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Somamezee:
If you can get a better system, then I will advice U go for Video Editing;

Okay...

Like what specification and how best can I go about the learning?

Thanks.
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by DonX001: 3:55am On Jan 30, 2023
fadamay:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need your advice. I've been looking at the trend of things and with what I've seen so far in terms of getting relevant digital skills, wordpress website design and video editing are what seems to resonate with me.

So please in terms of present and future relevance which of this can I go for? Or are there any other skills along this line that I can go for?

Oh yeah I have a pc of 4gb RAM, and can get a better one if need be.

Thanks.

Go for Video editing.
Don't even think about it.
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by fadamay: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2023
DonX001:

Go for Video editing.
Don't even think about it.

Thanks so much bro

How can I go about the learning please
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by iCauseTrouble: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Go for video editing. There are alot of video contents out there that needs editors.
Besides, there is no big deal in WordPress. I learnt it just in a day by watching YouTube videos.
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by DonX001: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2023
fadamay:

Thanks so much bro

How can I go about the learning please
Youtube, for free.
Skillshare, for courses you can learn with a cheap paid subscription.
You can check out Ali Abdaal's video editing course on Skillshare. And I think the first month or first 2 weeks is a free trial, so if you're fast, you might be able to learn it for free in that free trial period.
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by fadamay: 2:41am On Jan 31, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Go for video editing. There are alot of video contents out there that needs editors.
Besides, there is no big deal in WordPress. I learnt it just in a day by watching YouTube videos.

Oh... That's true

Thanks
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by fadamay: 2:42am On Jan 31, 2023
DonX001:

Youtube, for free.
You can check out Ali Abdaal's video editing course on Skillshare. And I think the first month or first 2 weeks is a free trial, so if you're fast, you might be able to learn it for free in that free trial period.

Okay..

What pc specification will you suggest?
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by DonX001: 3:10am On Feb 01, 2023
fadamay:

Okay..

What pc specification will you suggest?

It's part of what you'll learn as you proceed.
You can start with what you have, since you already have a laptop, then when software are recommended in the course of your learning that require specs higher than your laptop, you can then consider upgrading your laptop or upgrading individual components.
Bottom line is to start learning it ASAP, so you don't allow getting a better laptop to delay you.
Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by fadamay: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
DonX001:

It's part of what you'll learn as you proceed.
You can start with what you have, since you already have a laptop, then when software are recommended in the course of your learning that require specs higher than your laptop, you can then consider upgrading your laptop or upgrading individual components.
Bottom line is to start learning it ASAP, so you don't allow getting a better laptop to delay you.

Alright thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: To Go For Wordpress Website Design Or Video Editing... by Benjamin4388(m): 1:29am On Feb 11, 2023
DonX001:

Youtube, for free.

(1) (Reply)

Kuda App Problem / How To Start A Lucrative Frozen Food Business In Nigeria / Get A Pos Machine Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.