Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems (756 Views)

'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Nigeria’s Problems Not A Matter Of Restructuring, Says Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Laspotect247(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Peter Obi is not the solution to Nigeria problems by owolabi marvellous (@omobabaijebu101)

Every election cycle politicians regroup themselves to form a new party, preaching hope and freedom to the Nigerian populace. In 2007, Atiku Abubakar tried it with action congress, in 2011 president buhari tried with CPC and in 2015 they all come together to form what I term the “most toxic opposition ever”

Every electioneering period, we pick a new messiah to queue behind, the messiah fails and we then turn to another person. It didn’t start today, It has been like that since the British era down to the time of MKO Abiola and now to Peter obi.

Nigerians look for messiah, someone who will fix the country in three market days and we end up electing the worst of them all, a few months ago, I engaged some of my friends who supports Peter Obi, I wanted to know what was Peter plan for Nigeria, to my greatest surprise there was no substance..

Peter, Atiku, or Tinubu will not solve the numerous problems facing our dear country, Nigeria problem is beyond electing anyone, the problem of the country is that there are many people with bad intentions than the good ones, like my Yoruba people will say a good person in the midst of one thousand bad person is also a bad person.

You can elect a good leader today and the agent of darkness who hide under being called politicians will frustrate his efforts, those who were old enough to follow the GEJ regime will tell you that he employed the best hands in the country, at the end he was frustrated out of office by criminals who masquerade themselves as politicians.

My dream is to see a better Nigeria and I’m sure that’s the dream of millions of Nigerians youths out there, but we must not place too much trust in politicians to give us the better country we deserve, after all every politician has his own interest and that is the first thing they will protect. .
, there’s a need for a citizen oriented shadow cabinet to identify the bad eggs in governance, security, finance, power and every other sector in the country.
It shouldn’t be business as usual, Peter can set a new pathway and can also ruin the country further.

Can Peter Obi be trusted ? Hell No, obidients use Anambra as an example but today anambra is one of poorest and underdeveloped state in Nigeria, just because he’s positioning himself as a third force candidates doesn’t mean he’s a saint, Peter was part of the rot of this nation, he was a major player and recently the vice presidential candidate of the people Democratic Party in the 2019 general election.

As we approach the elections, Nigeria needs to study carefully the plans of all presidential candidates and choose the one that can lead us out of this mess, enough of electing emergency candidates who later turn out to become a disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by TechW: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
If none of them can solve it then you tell us who can

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Jalinspy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi will lay the path. Nigerians problem is mainly of corruption. He is about to destroy the foundation of corruption and injustice in the Nigerian system.
Through Obi, nigerians will take the future of nigeria by themselves, and not few criminals like tinubu deciding it for them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by socialmediaman: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi is here to restore our value system as a nation. Our corrupt politicians has shifted our focus from good value system to the pursuit of vice for money and fame.

We need get back on track and this is the time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by gidgiddy: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Anambra is one of the poorest and underdeveloped States in Nigeria? Do you travel out of your local government at all?

Show me an aerial view of anywhere in your Region that compares in development to the city of Onitsha below

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Ngorbungor(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Laspotect247:
Peter Obi is not the solution to Nigeria problems by owolabi marvellous (@omobabaijebu101)

Every election cycle politicians regroup themselves to form a new party, preaching hope and freedom to the Nigerian populace. In 2007, Atiku Abubakar tried it with action congress, in 2011 president buhari tried with CPC and in 2015 they all come together to form what I term the “most toxic opposition ever”

Every electioneering period, we pick a new messiah to queue behind, the messiah fails and we then turn to another person. It didn’t start today, It has been like that since the British era down to the time of MKO Abiola and now to Peter obi.

Nigerians look for messiah, someone who will fix the country in three market days and we end up electing the worst of them all, a few months ago, I engaged some of my friends who supports Peter Obi, I wanted to know what was Peter plan for Nigeria, to my greatest surprise there was no substance..

Peter, Atiku, or Tinubu will not solve the numerous problems facing our dear country, Nigeria problem is beyond electing anyone, the problem of the country is that there are many people with bad intentions than the good ones, like my Yoruba people will say a good person in the midst of one thousand bad person is also a bad person.

You can elect a good leader today and the agent of darkness who hide under being called politicians will frustrate his efforts, those who were old enough to follow the GEJ regime will tell you that he employed the best hands in the country, at the end he was frustrated out of office by criminals who masquerade themselves as politicians.

My dream is to see a better Nigeria and I’m sure that’s the dream of millions of Nigerians youths out there, but we must not place too much trust in politicians to give us the better country we deserve, after all every politician has his own interest and that is the first thing they will protect. .
, there’s a need for a citizen oriented shadow cabinet to identify the bad eggs in governance, security, finance, power and every other sector in the country.
It shouldn’t be business as usual, Peter can set a new pathway and can also ruin the country further.

Can Peter Obi be trusted ? Hell No, obidients use Anambra as an example but today anambra is one of poorest and underdeveloped state in Nigeria, just because he’s positioning himself as a third force candidates doesn’t mean he’s a saint, Peter was part of the rot of this nation, he was a major player and recently the vice presidential candidate of the people Democratic Party in the 2019 general election.

As we approach the elections, Nigeria needs to study carefully the plans of all presidential candidates and choose the one that can lead us out of this mess, enough of electing emergency candidates who later turn out to become a disaster.

@ the bold, are you sure of what you just said? Please verify your claims before coming to public with fake write ups

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Acedude: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi can’t do shit! He’s going to be a disaster. When someone projects themselves as the ultimate perfection, that’s a recipe for disaster. A number of us know that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
I said it times without number, Igbos believed Peter Obi is God

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Kasdat5(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Obi this
Atiku that
Tinubu there

But you still driver against traffic
But you still bypass your prepaid meter
But you still shunt

Keep fooling yourselves .
That's how one guy with a certain political sticker on his car today blocked a junction because he was calling for passangers illegally. You needed to see the traffic he caused . Tomorrow he will blame the govt .
Make una continue dey play

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by danelson007(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
You are an idiot for saying Anambra is one of the poorest state. With this mentality alone, I already know who you support. Come out plain. Ode

What I know is that bullion van does not miss road in the afternoon to someone's house.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by PointZerom: 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Only a demented fool who hardly travel outside his Amala junction will see Anambra as a poor state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by kay1one(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Laspotect247:

Such a long purposeless write up
So we should not vote Abi?
Did we say he is a Messiah?
Only God can save Nigeria but he can use a man and a system
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Linda1999: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
I know but let's give him a chance
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by habsydiamond(m): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
One person can not decide for all... Obi is not the best candidate abi.. thats to you cos everybody get opinion but ur opinion can't override that of everyone. Obi is the man for the job
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by PointZerom: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Acedude:
Obi can’t do shit! He’s going to be a disaster. When someone projects themselves as the ultimate perfection, that’s a recipe for disaster. A number of us know that.

Obi is your next president. Thifnubu knows this already.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Creamcrest(m): 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yes Anambra is a poor state.

Take away criminality and watch anambrarians turn church rats.

I'm in my house you can come and beat me.

When you hear proudly Anambra na proud for juju and cocaine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na ur kaiki papa go fix Nigeria😏🙄 evening weed can give someone unnecessary hype to type nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Acedude: 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
PointZerom:

Obi is your next president. Thifnubu knows this already.

No he’s not, neither is he going to be for every other Nigerian! I am not for Tinubu either. Now cry me a river.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Creamcrest(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Na ur kaiki papa go fix Nigeria😏🙄 evening weed can give someone unnecessary hype to type nonsense
If not for old age tinubu is 100 times better than obi.

Kiss the Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by PointZerom: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Acedude:

No he’s not, neither is he going to be for every other Nigerian! I am not for Tinubu either. Now cry me a river.

Thifnubu remains a thief.

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Acedude: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
PointZerom:

Thifnubu remains a thief.

Not a fan, Not my business. All I know is Obi will gallantly lose election next month. Now chew on that.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by 7Randall: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Your father is the solution. But he is not contesting
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by yemmit90: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
TechW:
If none of them can solve it then you tell us who can

Nobody but returning of the country back to regionalism through referendum or plebiscite. Nigeria can't work with this kind of federal system of government, simple. Let quit this nonsense of supporting these thieves along religions or ethnic sentiments.

1 millions Obi can't fix Nigeria with her highly corrupt institutions. Presidential system of government is a curse to Africa, Nigeria in particular. Obi won't force governors, national assembly members and other independent elected officials to do what they are not ready to do because current constitution won't allow him to do so. Besides, it is quite unfortunate that many people fail to see that Obi too is as corrupt as Tinubu and Atiku, someone that can't be trusted with his words. If a man can boldly swear that he would quit politics the day he leaves APGA, and still jump ship from APGA to PDP and now Labour party, then you need to think twice before you believe such a man.

It is quite unfortunate that many of us will neglect our local governments, state governments and keep hoping a president will come and solve our problems. 99% of problems are caused by mismanagement of public funds at states and local governments levell, yet we will keep calling out president up and down. Alot of youths don't even know the function of levels or arms of government, let alone knowing their rights.

For me and my entire household, we give up on Nigeria and her election entirely until we are ready to go back to regionalism where local governments authorities will be paramount important.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Sannisege: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jalinspy:
Obi will lay the path. Nigerians problem is mainly of corruption. He is about to destroy the foundation of corruption and injustice in the Nigerian system.
Through Obi, nigerians will take the future of nigeria by themselves, and not few criminals like tinubu deciding it for them.
like he laid the path in Anambra or like Tinubu laid the path in Lagos. I prefer Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Tinubuagbado: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Peter Obi will fix Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by specialmati(m): 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
I said it times without number, Igbos believed Peter Obi is God
grin grin grin grin grin grin where you design to reason backward while will you say igbos believe peter obi is God. grin grin grin grin grin are you sure everything is still ok with you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by techWriter3: 2:10am On Jan 29, 2023
If nobody of them can alleviate it then you tell us who can
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Danisaint112(m): 2:30am On Jan 29, 2023
What a lot of people don't know is that;
"Peter Obi is not desperate to loot Nigeria, Peter Obi is rather desperate to rescue Nigeria." Quote me anywhere.

Meanwhile I recreated this for those that are sensible.

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Danisaint112(m): 2:35am On Jan 29, 2023
gidgiddy:
Anambra is one of the poorest and underdeveloped States in Nigeria? Do you travel out of your local government at all?

Show me an aerial view of anywhere in your Region that compares in development to the city of Onitsha below

I decide to drop a clearer picture is for those that are trying to paint Anambra bad by all means.

Non Igbos who have been to Anambra will confirm that the development is second to none. Most village in Anambra are more developed than most people Hometown (fact).

Feed your eyes. The beautiful city of Anambra.... 🌅

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Solution To Nigeria Problems by Kaiser20: 2:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Laspotect247:

Pessimist like you never make a major breakthrough in life
You always keep your fingers crossed and wait for an Angel to come from another planet to fix Nigeria.
You are too afraid to allow change to happen.
You prefer to remain at the same spot and also want things to change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Hate TINUBU, Please Listen To This. / Babachir Lawan Congratulates Tinubu / Do Not Allow Him A Rebound Into The Godfather He Always Wants To Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.