Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,627 members, 7,958,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) (1945 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / Batists Gather Here Let's Laugh / My Directive On Criminals With AK-47 Remains In Place - PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by lhordspy: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Few weeks back, i decided to remove myself from some specific political discussions and engagements. One of the best decision i made in recent times. It was exhausting taking donkeys to the stream, and still forcing them to drink water. Some people are beyond redemption.

But when you look at the recent happening in the Nigeria's political space. It looks like the world is conniving and conspiring to make Asiwaju Tinubu's pathway to Aso Rock an easy one.

From the internal imploding and tumbling; crumpling and crumbling of the PDP, to the Labour party struggling so hard to prove they are something more than a social media political opponent, something more than a regional party, something more than a party pushing through on the bases of religious partitioning and sentimentalism.

The Abeokuta Asiwaju's escalating and de-escalating political tactics. De ja vu! A rinse and repeat, same thing that happened few weeks to the APC presidential primary. It is happening again. But Why Abeokuta again? The home of Obasanjo, Afenifere's Pa. Adebanjo , Osinbajo.
We can all agree all these names aforementioned have one thing in common; The Antagonists.

'The drama at the enemies backyard ' ; A befitting title for the constant emotional outburst by Asiwaju in that same state.

The fuel are now returning all of sudden. DSS are now chasing after filling stations hoarding product. Everybody including the opposition candidates now talking about the effect of the disastrous Godwin Emefiele's mischievously orchestrated CBN policy and its implications. All thanks to that man; Jagaban. That Bola Tinubu effect ! .

Then the biggest sign of them all; Oyetola's mandate was reclaimed. I hate the sudden quietness, Can i hear somebody say 'Tinubu Lule' , once more. LOL. Maybe not in this world.

Zamfara delivered today. The only state in Nigeria with all Former Governors, Fmr. Deputy Governors, Fmr. Party chairmen and chieftains all in one party, APC; United for one man.
From the scene of Jagaban displaying his dance moves to the royal turbaning afterward. It was awesome and significant.

Fellow Nairalanders, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is coming. Que sera sera.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Sammy07: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fuel scarcity, prices and economy are affecting his chances

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by oyin44: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Batifieds put ur mind at ease. .

Tinubu is getting closer to aso rock

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by M4A1carbine: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
So Zamfara is 10billion votes abi?

Ogbeni calm down and stop hyperventilating.

Keep small Morale for the shock that is loading. Una too small for the matter. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by M4A1carbine: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aso Rock in Irabiji?? grin

E go shock una tremendously...

Na Back to Back una go collect..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

oyin44:
Batifieds put ur mind at ease. .

Tinubu is getting closer to aso rock

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Asgard13: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2023
February is here already..

No worries ..

Hope you’re ready for protest.. because that’s all your god will do.. however he wan do am
Be also prepare to wail .. on how a northerner take hand over to northerner.. all this are sure wailing Yoruba will instigate …when they lose woefully.. and in other to save face .. and other antics..
For even the emotional gullible igbos will be brainwashed .. but the reality supercede all Yoruba hallucinations

We all have it sorted ..

Power returns north.. and e too sure ..

Atiku no get Opposition

Power to the people
North 2023

Only reserve your wailing for the main event ..

5 Likes

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by lhordspy: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Keep small Morale for the shock that is loading. Una too small for the matter. grin

Like i said. "Que sera sera"
You opinion and denial change nothing.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Bragalane: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2023
Wonder why Jews wan die over APC campaign
See lamentation from those labelling the country Zoo.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by lhordspy: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Asgard13:
February is here already..

No worries ..

Hope you’re ready for protest.. because that’s all your god will do.. however he wan do am
Be also prepare to wail .. on how a northerner take hand over to northerner.. all this are sure wailing Yoruba will instigate …when they lose woefully.. and in other to save face .. and other antics..
For even the emotional gullible igbos will be brainwashed .. but the reality supercede all Yoruba hallucinations

We all have it sorted ..

Power returns north.. and e too sure ..

Atiku no get Opposition

Power to the people
North 2023

Only reserve your wailing for the main event ..

Lol. The funniest thing is that. You are the only Atiku supporter i know both online and offline. My brother, your candidate is not even in contention. You are not even worthy of an opinion in this present political dispensation.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by M4A1carbine: 12:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Ok..noted🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But na Irabiji Town and retirement center, sure pass.🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

lhordspy:

Like i said. "Que sera sera"
You opinion and denial change nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by M4A1carbine: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2023
Now I know you live in Limbo.

Let me tell you something..this Election is strictly between ATiku and Peter OBI. What you know, but blatantly refuse to acknowledge is that the presidential backing you craved to elevate your rigging plans has been withdrawn.

Obasanjo really dealt with your candidate.

As for Atiku, he has his base even within your ranks in APC..that alone should show you noisemakers that, you are just COURT JESTERS.

E go shock una..and any of una wey go OJOTA...na IVORY BULLET STRAIGHT..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lhordspy:

Lol. The funniest thing is that. You are the only Atiku supporter i know both online and offline. My brother, your candidate is not even in contention. You are not even worthy of an opinion in this present political dispensation.

5 Likes

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Asgard13: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Sammy07:

To be honest.. Tinubu never had chance for a shot at villa. All his noise and hallucinations are all Yoruba media gaslighting bobo..

FFK .. keyamo and the rest have all gone quiet.. reality is dawning on them.. those are the very real people close to power and are well informed.. not Nairaland sapiens and online noise makers..

You can’t rule Nigeria based on your ambition and interest..if few friends..

Then front a Muslim must ticket to fool the Islamic north .. Nigeria no be banana republic.. is a country of 450 ethnic humans with different tribes .. and you think say your juju strong pass after doing rituals..

E no Dey work..

But wetin I know..

I’ve always maintained he must contest.. I no Dey get info from sourceless

Walai.. if that man do anyhow.. after election. Kuje go be his home and nothing will happen..

You heard it here..

As he dey plan.. na so others dey plan am too..

No be muscle

N Nigeria we Dey and February is here..

Been awhile Mr Sammy

4 Likes

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Asgard13: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2023
lhordspy:

Noise no Dey win elections.. na votes..

I don the burst you and already know your a kid politcally.. you know nothing at all.. I’ve put you on scale .. and you’ve been found wanting

Next!
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by karnap(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2023
This is the only way Atuku Thifubu win elections; thuggery, voter intimidation, rigging and criminality, yet some imbecilic Nigerian youths extol and worship him for stealing their commonwealth and giving some loyalists paltry to sing his praises.

It is so shameful that Nigerian youths refused to liberate Nigeria and have a better life cry angry
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by dustmalik(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Sammy07:
This is also my opinion. The lingering fuel scarcity and the harsh reality of the new naira policy, which will come into effect next week, are going to affect his chances.
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by specialmati(m): 12:24am On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin naso touts/agbero and zombie secretary is back, there will be general meeting for all touts/agbero and zombies union of nairaland on 1 feb 2023.in the meeting the secretary will give details on how his meeting with lagos landlord went
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Racoon(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2023
See consolation! And the heroine-drug running addict went to Abeokuta to hyperventilate then went on a doomed reconcilatory mission? Urchin & miscreants ehen
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by undisputedKOC: 12:33am On Jan 29, 2023
My own happiness is that many Igbo terrorists on Nairaland will commit suicide after Tinubu wins the elections next month undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by undisputedKOC: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2023
The savviest political move in history is how Tinubu with laser precision subtly cut himself off from the neverending economic incompetence of the Buhari administration. What a bold display of intellectual sagacity. Now the world sees that Tinubu will run the Nigerian government with prolific ideas. Tinubu is truly a political genius.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by lhordspy: 12:38am On Jan 29, 2023
Racoon:
See consolation! And the heroine-drug running addict went to Abeokuta to hyperventilate then went on a doomed reconcilatory mission? Urchin & miscreants ehen

You see it myopically as hyperventilation, but it's called escalating and de-escalating tactics. All thanks to Asiwaju, you now have easy access to fuel and your discomforts about the Naira-design, exchange and deadline are now given special attention and being addressed.

A simple ' thank you Asiwaju' wont hurt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Racoon(m): 1:05am On Jan 29, 2023
lhordspy:
All thanks to Asiwaju, you now have easy access to fuel and your discomforts about the Naira-design, exchange and deadline are now given special attention and being addressed.

A simple ' thank you Asiwaju' wont hurt.
Same issues Tinubu is fight are what he wants to benevolently cared for the masses? Which of the anti-people policies of the evil Buhari govt have Tinubu opposed in the past 7 years? Was he not the one even defending the killer fulanis because of his inordinate ambition. Now karma is serving him breakfast, he is whipping us sentiments.

Perhaps you think every one is a moronic zombies. Guess you know that I can never be contaminated neither with sai Buhari or sai bullion vans criminal zombiesm. I dont owe my existence to any of these catastrophe. Abeg enjoy your baba wey no well yet sniffing heroine and cocaine
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Emmanuella00(f): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2023
A man that can not even walk 😂 coming to lead a country like Nigeria, what can he offer Nigeria, .... We need president like Ukraine president who can stand and defend this country in the days of trouble, not to run away to another man country....
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by APCnaPDP: 2:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Sammy07:

I like how you are telling him the truth he maybe doesn’t want to hear.
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Ofunaofu: 4:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Racoon:

As regards the doomed reconciliatory mission, I heard Buhari shut the door and refused to grant him audience. It is also the reason there are no pictures of the botched visit
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by maybet081: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2023
lhordspy:

Atiku is not in contention?

Comedian.

For your information atiku is sweeping the north.

But obi wins finally.
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by TheChameleon: 5:27am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:

Current picture of this Okoro typing this trash... grin

5 comments on this thread that he Liked with his own monikers grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by TheChameleon: 5:28am On Jan 29, 2023
cool
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Felabrity: 5:35am On Jan 29, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Aso Rock in Irabiji?? grin

E go shock una tremendously...

Na Back to Back una go collect..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Buhari still get February packages for them

1 Like

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by UnfairLife7(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2023
maybet081:

Atiku is not in contention?

Comedian.

For your information atiku is sweeping the north.

But obi wins finally.
Lol

A united PDP couldn't win APC not to talk of a divided PDP

PDP
PDP lite
PDP pro-lite

I laugh at you and your likes in Swahili 😀😀😀

February no far again

1 Like

Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by maybet081: 6:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Ok
UnfairLife7:
Lol

A united PDP couldn't win APC not to talk of a divided PDP

PDP
PDP lite
PDP pro-lite

I laugh at you and your likes in Swahili 😀😀😀

February no far again

Chill bros
BUHARI is not on the ballot in 2023.
It make a huge, huge difference.

Ask yourself can the north rigg, vote for tinubu against a fellow northerner, atiku in 2023?

Is simply impossible.

Then can tinubu win the south?

Ofcourse not.

Tinubu's chance of winning doesn't exist.
Apart from rigging, but the question is who will rigg for him in the south and in the north and against who.

Is not looking good for him at all.
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by Fibonacci88: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2023
grin
Re: Things Are Falling In Place, Exactly How It Should Be (BATists elọ fi ọkàn balẹ) by M4A1carbine: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2023
No mind Dem. Dem still dey jogodo.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Felabrity:
Buhari still get February packages for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Got 983,000 Votes In Lagos, PDP Chieftain Provides Proof ( Video) / Oyetola Vs Adeleke: Important Points From Today's Judgement Of Supreme Court / Davido Angry As Peter Obi Lawyers Were Sleeping In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.