Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. (887 Views)

Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by panafrican(m): 2:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Saudi Arabia is closer to Africa , compared to Madagascar. I mean , that country could ( or SHOULD ) be an African state . Maybe we should think about taking it over.

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by seunny4lif(m): 3:04am On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin
This so funny grin
Saudi go pack Terrorists fill up Africa continent with their ideology
panafrican:
Saudi Arabia is closer to Africa , compared to Madagascar. I mean , that country could ( or SHOULD ) be an African
state . May be we should think about taking it over.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by panafrican(m): 3:23am On Jan 29, 2023
seunny4lif:
grin grin
This so funny grin
It looks like you are correct.
Let's make them " Born Again voodoo ". They will forget Jihad.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by Mickykarim: 3:43am On Jan 29, 2023
panafrican:
Saudi Arabia is closer to Africa , compared to Madagascar. I mean , that country could ( or SHOULD ) be an African
state . May be we should think about taking it over.

YOU WISH!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 29, 2023
If Madagascar was very rich like Saudi Arabia, it would have been defined as a continent on its own.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by tsephanyah(f): 5:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Alcohol drinking negros are the most stupid species

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by LocalStandard1(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2023
tsephanyah:
Stop looking down on us, I might be black but not stupid. Your negativity does not cause development.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by mysticwarrior(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2023
tsephanyah:
and you sounded more stupid than those you just described.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by worksmart(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
And alcohol drinking Caucasians are most intelligent right? *SMH*
tsephanyah:

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by tsephanyah(f): 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
worksmart:
And alcohol drinking Caucasians are most intelligent right? *SMH*
yep. Literally
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by worksmart(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
You are clearly an alcohol drinking Caucasian so your opinion is worthless.
tsephanyah:
yep. Literally
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by Ireportlive: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Do you know many blacks actually live in Saudi and accross Middle east without single discrimination... Only that most of them are black Arabs , sudanese or Hausa Fulani

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by Ireportlive: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by Favor99(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
panafrican:
state . Maybe we should think about taking it over.
Lol, this will trigger all kinds of holy wars. Christian’s are still being attacked because of the crusades that happen over 900 years ago
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by Napata77: 12:00am On Jan 30, 2023
tsephanyah:

Your mother there. Ashewo.
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by Napata77: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2023
panafrican:
state . Maybe we should think about taking it over.

That whole area now called the ''Middle East'' was part and parcel of Africa in antiquity, and black Africans lived there. The ancient Hebrews, Canaanites and Egyptians were black Africans, and most of today's West African ethnic groups are descended from migrants from those regions who fled southwards a thousand+ years ago due to foreign invasions and desertification.
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by AnyanwuSilas: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2023
All your threads revolves around Islamic stuff, Israel, Spain, Portugal and Yemen are also closer to Africa than Madagascar.
BTW it was the recently dug Suez Canal that separated Israel from Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by panafrican(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
All your threads revolves around Islamic stuff, Israel, Spain, Portugal and Yemen are also closer to Africa than Madagascar.
. Portugal and Spain are part of NATO, once we have 3000 nukes we will take on NATO.

Yemen? No worries, we have thousands of Somalians out there, all we have to do is to help a Somalain get elected president of Yemen. He will the apply for A.U membership

BTW it was the recently dug Suez Canal that separated Israel from Africa.
We don't need to take over Israel. What you gonna do with that tiny desert land ? grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by panafrican(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2023
Favor99:

Lol, this will trigger all kinds of holy wars. Christian’s are still being attacked because of the crusades that happen over 900 years ago
You could baptize them in the name of Mami Wata . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by Favor99(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2023
panafrican:

You could baptize them in the name of Mami Wata . grin grin grin
grin grin It would make my day lol. Someone needs to humble them grin Some of these non-Africans and people outside our sub-Saharan continent hate us for no reason.
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by motayoayinde: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
seunny4lif:
grin grin
This so funny grin

IT'S CLEAR YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT SAUDI.

SAUDI IS STRICTLY AGAINST AGAINST TERRORISM.

SAUDI HUNTS DOWN TERRORISTS LIKE FLIES.
INCLUDING ANYONE WHO LOOKS LIKE THEM

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by seunny4lif(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
motayoayinde:

IT'S CLEAR YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT SAUDI.

SAUDI IS STRICTLY AGAINST AGAINST TERRORISM.

SAUDI HUNTS DOWN TERRORISTS LIKE FLIES.
INCLUDING ANYONE WHO LOOKS LIKE THEM
Yet all the Terrorists that have been caught, around the world travelled to Saudi Arabia for training.
Those 9/11 shit are from Saudi
Those foreign fighters that went to Syria got massive help from Saudi and Turkey.
All the whole Afghanistan warlords trained in Pak and Saudi.
Tell me how Saudi is stopping terrorists, almost all the Terrorists originated from Sunni communities and they are follow Saudi leadership
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by motayoayinde: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
seunny4lif:

Yet all the Terrorists that have been caught, around the world travelled to Saudi Arabia for training.
Those 9/11 shit are from Saudi
Those foreign fighters that went to Syria got massive help from Saudi and Turkey.
All the whole Afghanistan warlords trained in Pak and Saudi.
Tell me how Saudi is stopping terrorists, almost all the Terrorists originated from Sunni communities and they are follow Saudi leadership

ALL THE TERRORISTS THAT HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AROUND THE WORLD TRAVELLED TO SAUDI?

INCLUDING THE RAGTAG, HOMEGROWN, DIRTY, BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS CAUGHT HERE TOO?

WITH REGARD TO SYRIA, WHAT'S GOING ON THERE IS CIVIL WAR NOT TERRORISM.

AND ITS FUNNY HOW (according to you), TURKEY AND SAUDI INVOLVEMENT IN SYRIA AMOUNTS TO SPONSORING TERROR WHEN NEARLY ALL WORLD POWERS ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THAT COUNTRY, SPONSORING DIFFERENT FACTIONS.

SOUNDS ISLAMOPHOBIC.
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by seunny4lif(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sound Islamophobia, like really?
If am Islamophobia, then I should have accused all Muslims nations.
Azeri is a Muslim country yet I don’t not accuse her of terrorist.

Libya war was also financed by Qatar and Saudi against Gadaffi because Gadaffi refused to bow to the king of Saudi.
That’s not even a news, when Gadaffi said they were importing foreign fighters from Afghan, Pak to come and destroy Libya.

What is going in Syria is not civil war but a war against terrorists
Most of the guy’s fighting against Syria government are foreign fighters, go and watch or listen to them.
motayoayinde:

ALL THE TERRORISTS THAT HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AROUND THE WORLD TRAVELLED TO SAUDI?

INCLUDING THE RAGTAG, HOMEGROWN, DIRTY, BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS CAUGHT HERE TOO?

WITH REGARD TO SYRIA, WHAT'S GOING ON THERE IS CIVIL WAR NOT TERRORISM.

AND ITS FUNNY HOW (according to you), TURKEY AND SAUDI INVOLVEMENT IN SYRIA AMOUNTS TO SPONSORING TERROR WHEN NEARLY ALL WORLD POWERS ARE ALSO INVOLVED IN THAT COUNTRY, SPONSORING DIFFERENT FACTIONS.

SOUNDS ISLAMOPHOBIC.
Re: Saudi Arabia Could Be An African State. by motayoayinde: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
seunny4lif:
Sound Islamophobia, like really?
If am Islamophobia, then I should have accused all Muslims nations.
Azeri is a Muslim country yet I don’t not accuse her of terrorist.

Libya war was also financed by Qatar and Saudi against Gadaffi because Gadaffi refused to bow to the king of Saudi.
That’s not even a news, when Gadaffi said they were importing foreign fighters from Afghan, Pak to come and destroy Libya.

What is going in Syria is not civil war but a war against terrorists
Most of the guy’s fighting against Syria government are foreign fighters, go and watch or listen to them.

THIS IS WHAT I'M SAYING.

WHEN THE TOPIC IS ISLAM AND MUSLIMS, DIFFERENT STANDARDS COME INTO PLAY.

FOREIGN FIGHTERS GO INTO MUSLIM COUNTRIES TO HELP LIBERATE THEM FROM WESTERN AGGRESSORS, THEY'RE CALLED TERRORISTS.

FFOREIGN FIGHTERS FROM ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD FLOOD UKRAINE TO HELP THEM AGAINST RUSSIA, THEY'RE CALLED HEROES AND VOLUNTEERS FIGHTERS.

(1) (Reply)

Al Gore Endorses Barack Obama / The Bradley Effect! / What Will Happen To Gaddafi's Billions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.