Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu (24547 Views)

Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty / PDP Goes To America Without Atiku / VP Slot: PDP Goes To South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Opintiwa: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

See the prettiest IGBO queen wey I fv*k yesterday. Na this girl fine pass amongst all Igbo ladies. grin grin

Bring it on. I go laff you tire today. grin

My brother you get good choice o

Phahahahahah

She fine no be small.

Makes me wonder why Arewa pussy bad to the point, old and young men no send them .

Instead them dey kill in the name of Muhammad to go fvck new Virgin pussy for heaven .

Hmmmmmm
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by gassbee: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

Does that change the fact that Atiku will never be President?

Phahahahahah
as long as Ikpeazu preferred candidate does not get in, pdp is also cool with that, after all it wil b a lose lose for both

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Opintiwa: 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enwhen:

Many of think election is won in the south ...una eyes go clear... For ur info, PDP had never lost Adamawa until 2015 , when Baba Atiku supported PMB APC , but in 2019 , Baba Atiku left APC and PDP won it back not only in Adamawa , state like Benue , Bauchi, Sokoto, Plateau... I knw many are not aware that the present Campaign DG of APC , Gov. Simon is Atiku boy... So unfortunate for the South.

Election is won in the south anybody who deceived you about northern vote do you bad thing.

South don wake . and ungerage voters are Check mate now for score in the north we go see

Paahahahahahah
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Opintiwa: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
gassbee:
as long as Ikpeazu preferred candidate does not get in, pdp is also cool with that, after all it wil b a lose lose for both

PDP na still party ?
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 1:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

My brother you get good choice o

Phahahahahah

She fine no be small.

Makes me wonder why Arewa pussy bad to the point, old and young men no send them .

Instead them dey kill in the name of Muhammad to go fvck new Virgin pussy for heaven .

Hmmmmmm

I no get option. I dey Igbo land and all the girls wey I dey see be like men. grin grin grin

See another one wey I just meet now. Her name na Ngozi grin grin

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Opintiwa: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

I no get option. I dey Igbo land and all the girls wey I dey see be like men. grin grin grin

See another one wey I just meet now. Her name na Ngozi grin grin

E be like say I go slam my head join Muhammudeen o .

Many unseen Virgin dey heaven .

Arewa pussy dey smell
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

E be like say I go slam my head join Muhammudeen o .

Many unseen Virgin dey heaven .

Arewa pussy dey smell

Chinyere say make I greet you. See her Yam legs here. grin grin

Bring it on. I go laff you tire today grin

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Opintiwa: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Chinyere say make I greet you. See her Yam legs here. grin grin

Bring it on. I go laff you tire today grin

But why Arewa men like to do homosexuality?

Na because all the women dey IDP abi the other dey wait for bandits to scatter thier Toto ?
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Oyiboman69: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roddyricch25:
In as much I'm not in support of any candidate. Atiku is winning this election but only few people can understand
even PDP chieftain in Delta state are saying they cannot win presidency cos they are decided and are also broke. it is only okowa that is sponsoring the campaign. as we're speaking now,okowa want to borrow. PDP is a lost cause
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

But why Arewa men like to do homosexuality?

Na because all the women dey IDP abi the other dey wait for bandits to scatter thier Toto ?

See Amaka here. She be like man. When I saw her Yesterday, I think say na man she be. I come dey call her Bros. Na when she talk, I come notice say na Girl.

The mumu girl wan even toast me join grin grin grin

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Opintiwa: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

See Amaka here. She be like man. When I saw her Yesterday, I think say na man she be. I come dey call her Bros. Na when she talk, I come notice say na Girl.

The mumu girl wan even toast me join grin grin grin

Hahahahah e pain am .

I notice say hajiya them no dey wear pant under hijab .

Na because of the smell or easy access for bandits?
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Ojiofor: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Joevics:

It's no smart move. The PDP has more to lose fighting Ikpeazu. Everything doesn't revolve around Atiku.

The demise of PDP in Abia state will be a blessing to the good people of Abia state and it will be highly celebrated.
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

Hahahahah e pain am .

I notice say hajiya them no dey wear pant under hijab .

Na because of the smell or easy access for bandits?

I dey miss my Northern Girl. So beautiful, sweet, sexy, hot and clean. 🥰🥰

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Enwhen(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

Election is won in the south anybody who deceived you about northern vote do you bad thing.

South don wake . and ungerage voters are Check mate now for score in the north we go see

Paahahahahahah

Even if all of us in the south votes , the north would still have the highest votes... They have the most highest registered voters

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Opintiwa: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

I dey miss my Northern Girl. So beautiful, sweet, sexy, hot and clean. 🥰🥰

Hahahaha I no say make tell me .

I say why arewa men prefer the virgin when dey heaven?
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Opintiwa: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enwhen:

Even if all of us in the south votes , the north would still have the highest votes... They have the most highest registered voters

Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

North don begin claim South.

Hard lessons must be learnt

1 Like

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by HolyHero: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yankiss:
If Ikpeazu is smart, he should just annoint any opposition candidate in the state and pull the rug under then. He would have the last laugh.
it’s still going to be a lose-lose situation for both the Ikpeazu and the party.. and the party will definitely recover back..
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by hopexter(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
nedu666:

Sorry who has millions of followers? I hope u are not referring to buffon, ofe onugbu and aromatic

Be matured and reasonable for one without being emotional. The G-5 governors have millions of followers combined which Atiku would have needed to boost his results.
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by blowjohn(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
updatechange:
Their problem… how man go take chop this morning

No money 💰
No fuel ⛽️
No light 💡
sad sad angry

Guy enter ur neighbours compound collect anything u see. Do like sabinus.

No time o
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by hopexter(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River. No sensible politician will take the South East serious. Even Peter Obi no take una serious. How many una even be sef?

When President Buhari refer to you people as 5%, you thought he didn't know what he was saying? 😂😂

You can imagine your terrorist mindset, you can’t make a comment without being emotional due to damages caused to you lots, your bitterness is understandable. Who gives a Bleep about Buhari and Obi? Those incompetent fools? Buhari took the North serious yet you are dying of hunger and terrorism? what relevance has Atiku made to Nigeria? He’s a perpetual loser and he’s still gonna lose.

Mind you, I’m from South South, you’re not same level with me even though you’re an immigrant. Trace your root to Guinea or Sudan and stop bringing shame to your household.

BAT2023

Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
hopexter:

You can imagine your terrorist mindset, you can’t make a comment without being emotional due to damages caused to you lots, your bitterness is understandable. Who gives a Bleep about Buhari and Obi? Those incompetent fools? Buhari took the North serious yet you are dying of hunger and terrorism? what relevance has Atiku made to Nigeria? He’s a perpetual loser and he’s still gonna lose.

Mind you, I’m from South South, you’re not same level with me even though you’re an immigrant. Trace your root to Guinea or Sudan and stop bringing shame to your household.

BAT2023

Who cares about Buhari and Peter Obi? Na Atiku we know.

Na sai naka
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by hopexter(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Who cares about Buhari and Peter Obi? Na Atiku we know.

Na sai naka

Losers think alike. Atiku will never be the president of Nigeria grin grin
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 3:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:

Hahahaha I no say make tell me .

I say why arewa men prefer the virgin when dey heaven?

Now you see the defination of beauty from Northern Girls, you don confuse. Unlike those Retired Olosho from the land of the rising sun. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by hopexter(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Who said so? All those millions of Atiku supporters all around this Country na ghost them be? Una eyes go clear after this election.

Which millions supporters? Supporters wey Obi and kwankwaso don hijack? then fighting with the east 25% supporters? Dey play dey sleep, you go join Atiku loose again grin grin
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by maridrug(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roddyricch25:
In as much I'm not in support of any candidate. Atiku is winning this election but only few people can understand
Shed your understanding to what you think people don't know.
Our fathers don't want the public to know what they knew, a reason why our cultural system failed.
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Enwhen:

Don't mind those guys. They know nothing about politics. They argue with emotions instead of facts.
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
hopexter:

Which millions supporters? Supporters wey Obi and kwankwaso don hijack? then fighting with the east 25% supporters? Dey play dey sleep, you go join Atiku loose again grin grin

Atiku will get millions of votes from the East, South South, South West and block votes from the almighty North.
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by Almaigaa: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
hopexter:

Losers think alike. Atiku will never be the president of Nigeria grin grin

If na only Igbo people dey vote, Atiku no go win. But since na all Nigerians dey vote, Atiku don win already. grin grin
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by georgeidoni: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
What I know is that the presidential election will set the tone for the governorship. If Atiku wins the presidency, which is very likely, there will be realignment in all the states. The G5 governors are inconsequential as the days progresse to the election. They would have hold the aces if the governorship was first in the sequence of elections. Why is it difficult for the big mouth While to announce their preferred candidate? Let him try and see the consequences.
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by hopexter(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

If na only Igbo people dey vote, Atiku no go win. But since na all Nigerians dey vote, Atiku don win already. grin grin

Lol, na false hope like this dey make Atiku dey buy form every 4 years. grin grin Una wicked sha grin grin
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by hopexter(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almaigaa:

Atiku will get millions of votes from the East, South South, South West and block votes from the almighty North.

Wishful thinking of Atiku’s fan. PDP is dead in South South and Southeast. Igbos where the only region with PDP for years but what did they get in return? Nothing. What is the Niger Delta states getting in return? Nothing which is why Obi highjacked PDP fans and members lol.
Re: PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu by frankson1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Joevics:

It's no smart move. The PDP has more to lose fighting Ikpeazu. Everything doesn't revolve around Atiku.

Nobody is fighting Ikpeazu. The thing is, he won't be allowed to hand pick his successor again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Resource Control Splits Senators / Dogara, Gbaja Opponents Lose Out As Reps Unveil Committees / Wike Shows Off His Dance Moves While Commissioning Projects In Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.