Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes (22762 Views)

Omah Lay: 'This Time Last Year, I Didn't Know People Would Ever Hear My Songs' / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by DSC7: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2023
tfelicityk:
Make Una stop dey steal e song abeg oooooo...

He should check the people around him very very well. They may be the one stealing his song and selling it to other artists.

If you dey enter studio well well u go see wetin top stars dey do upcoming artists,,,,

Dem dey steal their contents like say tomorrow no dey.....

Blackface own be say dem go steal some parts, change the beat and serve the public....

3 Likes

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Castlerebel: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2023
Baba rest abeg.
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by MrDoGood(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Blackface is the biggest artiste in Africa!!

Take it or leave it grin
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Dshocker(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Cry me a river
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Ykc2(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2023
For say for America those artists wey dey steal him songs for don pay tire but for nigeria na only insult wey dey insult him,anyways in ngeria the poor hate their fellow poor than hating the rich

4 Likes

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Shebbs: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Everytime they're stealing your songs, are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Okeziesg(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Pls Blackface next time you write song or all your songs go and deposite with central bank of Nigeria (CBN)..make i see who go come there steal ur song..

1 Like

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Xplorepd: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Na only you dem Dey steal him songs. Misplaced priorities.

You people are the reason why others will be oppressed. The guy made an accusation and the people he is accusing have not debunked it you are now insulting him. Because they are rich and he is struggling. I hope one day it will be your turn and God will judge you accordingly if you complain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Xplorepd: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2023
Shebbs:
Everytime they're stealing your songs, are you not ashamed of yourself?

To get sense dey hard you. I am not surprised, you don't have any talent so you won't and can't understand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Xplorepd: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Dshocker:
Cry me a river

You will also cry when your own time come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by blaquebelle: 8:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Xplorepd:

You people are the reason why others will be oppressed. The guy made an accusation and the people he is accusing have not debunked it you are now insulting him. Because they are rich and he is struggling. I hope one day it will be your turn and God will judge you accordingly if you complain
Since you're defending him so much, my question is this. Why didn't he release the songs himself since he has so many hits for people to steal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Shebbs: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Xplorepd:

To get sense dey hard you. I am not surprised, you don't have any talent so you won't and can't understand

You that have talent and understand everything why haven't you Blow? You think it's by Talent, where is Grace and hardwork? goat!
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Slynation(m): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2023
Ment or craze....?? 🙄🙄
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Killermamba: 8:49am On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Oga go rest
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by nedekid: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2023
You sure say this pikin normal?
Why is it only him his songs are stolen? OK, assuming his songs are that hot, people steal them, why has he not used the hot songs to blow?
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by nedekid: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2023
priceactionx:
Am waiting for the day he will say portable stole his song. That day e go turn to wahala wahala wahala.
fight of 2 mad men.
Lol.
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by nedekid: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2023
BrutusOj:
What makes him mumu? Those he accused should come out to dispute his claims let's see. Is it not obvious this current crops of artistes we have are reproducing old songs with different beats for us. I was listening to one Tekno songs sometimes ago and heard Danfo driver's lyrics, same with one other guy I can't remember his name.
That is not how it works, he is the one that has to prove his claims, not the other way round.
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Oga take ur pills and go back to sleep
Xplorepd:

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
BrutusOj:
Here is someone who knows raw talented musician. The indomie kids here should go look for Plantashun boys albums, listen to the lyrics there and come here to type nonsense about Blackface again let me see..

Blackface wrote their songs? Anyway I love him.

1 Like

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by peacettw: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Is this man that talented?
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by BrutusOj(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2023
hifocus:

Blackface wrote their songs? Anyway I love him.
He did..
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by SaLongs1(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2023
grin In your dreams
VeryWickedGoat:
Blackface is the biggest artiste in Africa!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by ComeToJesus: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2023
If they always steal your songs, it means you are reckless and can't protect your intellectual property.

After writing the songs, do you paste them at Ojuelegba under bridge for all and sundry to have access to?

Anything that is precious has to be protected. If you can't protect your stuff, then stfu.

If they plagiarize your existing body of work, then seek redress through litigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2023
peacettw:
Is this man that talented?

Oh yes he is. If you know Plantashun Boiz. They were the best in their time. You'll find their album on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by jaxxy(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2023
Which songs u get oga
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by peacettw: 9:14am On Jan 29, 2023
hifocus:

Oh yes he is. If you know Plantashun Boiz. They were the best in their time. You'll find their album on youtube.

I know all about plantashun boiz with tuface, faze etc. I am just worried why blackface is always taken for a ride
Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by RZArecta(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Na only you dem Dey steal him songs. Misplaced priorities.
copyright infringement law is one very silent choppings in Nigeria that people overlook but if you're the owner, you'll just be eating it any how. People will call you an àsshóle but nothing concern you grin na your money

1 Like

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2023
peacettw:

I know all about plantashun boiz with tuface, faze etc. I am just worried why blackface is always taken for a ride

I think, his personality type. Stuck in the past. Hurt from Tuface's betrayal. Unforgiveness. Pride.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by Onelove508: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2023
DSC7:

Remain like how?....

Blackface is not Broke and will never be broke....

He is a graduate and a legal practitioner,,,, he doesn't survive on music...

U don't understand the kind of broke they mean here.

When a celebrity is broke is different from when a graduate is broke.

1 Like

Re: Stop Stealing My Songs, Blackface Warns Artistes by riverbird: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2023
This guy don smoke again grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 23rd Birthday Today / Adebayo Salami Celebrates His 66th Birthday In Style / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.