Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company (417 Views)

Sorghum(dawa) white and red, Paddy rice, soybeans, sesame available / Maize Grains, Soyabeans, Sorghum and all grains available In Tonnes For Sale / Maize Both White And Yellow In 100kg Bag And In Tonnes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2023
To Whom It May Concern;

Price Offer for Commodities Per Tonne is provided below:

Re: Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company by Maryam1234(f): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Are they picking up or payment on delivery? I can supply them soyabean at the stated amount.
Re: Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company by Tohsynetita1: 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
message 080315 4250 9 on Whatsapp
Re: Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Maryam1234:
Are they picking up or payment on delivery? I can supply them soyabean at the stated amount.

They need deliveries.

It is also a long term deal.
Re: Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
message 080315 4250 9 on Whatsapp

If you can deliver to the location at the stated price, then you can write to me on Whatsapp through the contact displayed on the infographics below.

Re: Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company by Maryam1234(f): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

They need deliveries.

It is also a long term deal.
How can they be reached to sign an Mou,my Watsapp number is on my signature.I have a company in Katsina State that can supply whichever quantity of soyabean they so demand for.
Re: Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Maryam1234:

How can they be reached to sign an Mou,my Watsapp number is on my signature.I have a company in Katsina State that can supply whichever quantity of soyabean they so demand for.

An LPO is presently being arranged for a supplier who already reached out to me for Soybeans.

Every Signatures can be processed and done online.

The Insurance Company needs 1,000 Tonnes of Soybeans. So, you can still join in the Soybeans-Supply-Chain.

I'll request for the tonnages that they need for Sesame Seeds and Get it across to you by Today.

So sorry about the reach out; I take my time to bring up Opportunities on here so that those seriously interested can reach out to me based on Understanding Our Aligned Terms and Conditions.

So,

If you know that you can give supplies; you should do the reachout to quicken things up.

Greatness King.
Re: Urgently Needed: Soybeans & Sesame Needed In Tonnes By An Insurance Company by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:34am On Feb 02, 2023
Maryam1234:

We are presently working to get an MOU soon.

I'll send up my conversation with myself and the person placing request.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Curry Plant Broke At The Stem / Sheep Farming: 10 Interesting Facts About Sheep / What My Extended Family Member Said About Broilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.