Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,236 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Treat This Message With All The Urgency You Can Afford - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Treat This Message With All The Urgency You Can Afford (153 Views)

My Old Course Mate Send Me This Message On Watsaap (pictorial Evifence) / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle / MOST EXPENSIVE ITEMS IN THE WORLD [photos]. Check the ones you can afford? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat This Message With All The Urgency You Can Afford by Penwielder: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2023
Do you want to be rich?
Do you want to be influential?
Do you desire to be successful?
Do you have it in your heart for your name to be one to reckon with?

I know the thoughts flying through your head now. You're not going to answer any of the above questions. As far as you are concerned, they are rhetorical and pointless. Why, who wouldn't, who doesn't, want any of these things? Are not all our labors mostly centered around these things? So for all you care, I can go on with my unnecessary questions.

The Bible itself is full of this kind of questions. Jesus will look at an infirmed man who obviously looks like he could use some divine help, and still ask him if he wants to be healed. Jesus is no fool; He knows why He's asking.

There's a huge difference between a mere wish and a real desire_call it ambition if you prefer_ just as there's a glaring difference between a fantasy and a vision. I know you know the difference. The one set is strictly passive, and the other is backed by actions.

You're probably one of the people that talked about how even religious laws can be amended for people like Christiano Ronaldo. You were impressed, amazed and dreamed for such level of influence. But I'm amply confident you didn't bother to pause and ask yourself how one man came to wield so much influence. You didn't think about the rigorous trainings he did to become a "GOAT", the martinet dieting he endured, the pleasures he turned away from just so he could become a badass football player.

And now I ask you again, do you REALLY want to be successful? Do you REALLY desire to be every of the things I mentioned earlier? Your answer should not be simply yes or no. It should be in measure of your readiness and willingness to pay the price for what you want.

I leave you with the words of Jesus. "For which of you, wishing to build a farm building, does not first sit down and calculate the cost [to see] whether he has sufficient means to finish it?
Otherwise, when he has laid the foundation and is unable to complete [the building], all who see it will begin to mock and jeer at him."

Rooting for you.
J. Ebute (Penwielder)
Re: Treat This Message With All The Urgency You Can Afford by Penwielder: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2023
To get more value, follow me on WhatsApp:
https:///Penwielder

And Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100045563449794
Re: Treat This Message With All The Urgency You Can Afford by Lionmachala(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Grants And Scholarships Suggestions / Travel Startup Fareflight App To Offer Affordable Flights And Hotel Booking / How To Assimilate More While Studying For Your ATS Exams (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.