Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? (1271 Views)

Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline / Atiku asked for Zoning In 2010 But Is Rejecting It In 2022 / 'The Candidates': Atiku Asked To Define 'Corruption' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Atiku Requested for Extension of the 31st Deadline Of The Old Notes ( 500,1000 and 200) As a Legal Tender,Though that of Atiku was Mild and citing the Masses Predicaments but Baba Tinubu Took it sooo Personal according to his Outburst recently in Abeokuta ...

But i Notice that Peter Obi has not Complained about this ..Does this Explained and Implies that LP is not bothered because they do not rely on Vote Buying ,Does this implies that they do not have business Stock piling billions of Naira in Houses towards the February Election ?

Though ,No Party is a Saint when it comes to Voters Inducements but the facts still remains that Peter Obi Supporters do use this Slogans ...We do not give Shishi ....Our Rallies are Attended by Genuine Supporters ,Canopy Rallies Yes ,Real and not Massive Crowds Mostly Paid .

In Conclusion ...Why Alhaji Peter Obi according to the Borno Monarch grin Not Complaining about the Deadline ...

Oya Comments oooo.

I know say The Word Urchins,Wailers ,Tribalism ,Attacks go dey ...From the Supporters of the three major Parties ..Well that is the Beauty of Political Discussion..

Oya oooo ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by Switruth: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Seems Obi is now working with PMB. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Switruth:
Seems Obi is now working with PMB. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
grin grin Oga No Kill Me With Laughter oooo ..You may be right ooo..

That Baba Buhari na Wonder Fulani Man oooo ,You may be right ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by mbaise1000: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Imam Peter,
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by vahnvalo: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Automatic Coupon Codes: a browser extension that gives online shoppers the opportunity to discover the best available coupon and add it automatically to their carts at checkout. How to use it and its benefits

Do you know that coupons and promo codes are a great way to save money?
Are you often frustrated when finding a legit coupon code?
Are you tired of wasting a lot of time sifting from one website to another looking for promo codes?

Look no further; the coupon code extension does the work for you.
Online shopping has become the order of the day. It is easy, fast, and fun. Most buyers use various platforms to shop regularly online from the comfort of their homes. Most online shoppers search for a better deal, a product with the best offer, and coupon codes with the highest discount offer.

Most are turning to the use of automatic coupon codes (through coupon code extensions) as an alternative and easy way to get better savings on their purchases.

What is this extension that helps you save online and instantly apply the available coupon to your cart?
It is Capital One Shopping, a browser extension that buyers can install in their web browsers, which presents them with the opportunity to discover and automatically apply coupons to shopping carts at checkout. They find and apply coupon codes and cash-back offers at checkout to help shoppers get the best deal possible and save money when they make a purchase.

IF YOU ADVERTISING COPY LIKE THIS
https://www.fiverr.com/marycopywriter1

Before we get into how it works, what exactly are coupons?
A coupon is a single code that represents a discount. A coupon code is a string of computer-generated letters and numbers that a customer can enter at the checkout to receive a discount or any other benefit. (e.g., free shipping, a reduction in the shipping fee, or any other form of bonus).

How does it work?
β€’ The extension automatically searches for and gathers data on currently available coupon codes across a variety of websites.
β€’ The extension pops up a list of recently available codes for shoppers to choose from.
OR
β€’ It automatically applies the best of all the available coupon codes to the cart at checkout.

Capital One Shopping: A Simple and Free Way to Help You Save Online
The Capital One extension helps users who are shopping online get relevant coupons with discounts and other benefits, helping them make a fairer selection when a better choice is found. Capital One Shopping offers multiple ways to help save money, including price comparison, automated coupon codes, and cash back. The extension automatically applies the available coupons to the user's cart at checkout.

Why is the coupon code extension so distinctive?
β€’ Capital One Shopping watches out for you and your money.
β€’ Capital One does the shopping for you. It saves you time from searching online, opening multiple tabs, and browsing for the best deal. Capital One Shopping searches for a better price while you shop at Target.
β€’ Capital One Shopping not only searches for working coupons but also shows other available offers and promo codes, including tax and shipping details.
β€’ Capital One compensate you for your efforts. It lets you know when you can get extra cash back for shopping at a particular store. You stand the chance to earn shopping rewards and redeem those rewards for gift cards.
β€’ During checkout, it automatically applies the best combination of coupon codes with other available benefits and activates cash back.
β€’ It offers automated price protection. Some retailers offer what we call "price protection policies." In a case where the price of an item purchased goes down within a certain period of time, you are entitled to a refund.
β€’ Capital One Shopping has a product search engine. You can enter the items you are shopping for in the browser extension. It has similar features to the Amazon price comparison widget.

How much does it cost?
Capital One Shopping is 100% free to use. All you need to do is add it to your browser.

Capital One shopping have saved users over $160 million. You can also benefit from this; all you need to do is add the extension to your browser. It is designed and dedicated to watching out for you and your money.

These are the comments from Capital One coupon extension users.
Just the best, amazing shopping tool. It pops up every time I am shopping online. Love it!
Leila Samoy
Awesome, awesome, awesome. Don't throw away your money. Download now. Saving money automatically is so awesome that you will be amazed. Danny Joseph
This is truly one of the best additions to your computer. It saves us a lot of money and is well worth the investment!
Jim Tocco
I am saving so much! It's so easy! Just shop and let this awesome tool apply discounts 99% of the time!
Patty Melendez
I just saved $60 that I wasn't expecting to. So this extension definitely gets 5 stars from me.
Laura Dias
I think I will continue to use Capital One Shopping as long as it is available. I've saved a lot of money!
Joyce Christensen
What can I say? This app makes shopping and saving a breeze! I was able to find deals even when I thought there weren't any.
Jesse T
How do I get this extension?
The extension is quick and easy to install. But beware of replicas; they are not designed in the same way and do not guarantee the same benefit.
β€’ Visit Capital One Shopping.
β€’ Select "Add Capital One Shopping."
It is compatible with the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
β€’ Select "Add Extension" or "Allow" when prompted.
The Capital One Shopping app is mobile-friendly. It can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store of your iPhone or Android device, respectively.

Join over 7 million users who have stopped overpaying online.
With Capital One Shopping, one click is all it takes to save.

IF YOU ADVERTISING COPY LIKE THIS
https://www.fiverr.com/marycopywriter1
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2023
mbaise1000:
Imam Peter,
Chai !!! Leave the Man for the Alhaji Title ooo .The Imam ooo too Strong ooo .. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2023
knowhowk:
grin grin Oga No Kill Me With Laughter oooo ..You may be right ooo..

That Baba Buhari na Wonder Fulani Man oooo ,You may be right ...

This una new found love for Buhari dey make me laugh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by alanto: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2023
How will currency redesign or scarcity prevent vote buying? Obi that has direct access to couple of banks can get the new notes first hand and in billions whenever he needs it... Atiku and Tinubu can also get the new note without stress, matter of fact the new note is with APC in billions as we speak...

Asiwaju spoke to those that are hurting people thinking they are pulling Asiwaju down... Atiku realized going against Asiwaju statement will make him anti-people had to fall in line but Obi depends much on IPOB and Obidient to win the election that he does care what other Nigerians are going through.... As long as the government is looking bad, he will love it to remain that way for the election...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2023
dat9jaguy:

This una new found love for Buhari dey make me laugh.
Where was Love or Hatred for Buhari is Mentioned on this Thread Thread Derailer ,You are Welcome sir ..

1 Like

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
alanto:
How will currency redesign or scarcity prevent vote buying? Obi that has direct access to couple of banks can get the new notes first hand and in billions whenever he needs it... Atiku and Tinubu can also get the new note without stress, matter of fact the new note is with APC in billions as we speak...

Asiwaju spoke to those that are hurting people thinking they are pulling Asiwaju down... Atiku realized going against Asiwaju statement will make him anti-people had to fall in line but Obi depends much on IPOB and Obidient to win the election that he does care what other Nigerians are going through.... As long as the government is looking bad, he will love it to remain that way for the election...
Well ,that is your Personal Opinion ,I think those Politicians does not truly care about Nigerians ...
They care about themselves and there Closest Teams.

It is no Longer Politics as before ,This cuts accross Tribes ,Ethnicity and Religion .Baba OBJ is not an IPOB ,Aisha Yesufu is not an IPOB and so many Yorubas Rooting for Peter Obi ..

If you say they are Obidients agreed ,Obidients is just a Word used to denote all LP Supporters irrespective of Religion,Tribe or Ethnic .

Just as we have Atiku and Tinubu Supporters too.

On the issue of Politicians having links with Banks ,You may be right the truth be Told,Sentiments Apart ..The 31st January Deadline is really Affecting some Grand Plan of Some Politicians....Even if Emefiele is their Father.

3 Likes

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by Jones4190(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
Switruth:
badest

1 Like

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by Jones4190(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2023
wati concerned person wey no get shishi to give with money, na people wey get money the talk about currency change

1 Like

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by hisgrace090: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2023
Peter Obi is for the good of Nigerians.

Asking for extension to enjoy their loot is what I cannot support.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by Ireportlive: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2023
Obi is clueless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
Obi is clueless
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by Ireportlive: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2023
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

How's your mum
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by bejamina: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Corrupt Politicians are going down. According to Prophet T. B Joshua
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by PoliciaNLand: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Ireportlive:

How's your mum
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Rule 19
Same person as Moh247

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by Tochi3(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2023
grin

Lootocratic face..

1 Like

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by FarahAideed: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2023
If Peter Obi did not ask for extension then it's shows he is not discerning enough..the Currency swap is a a totally useless idea whose only aim is to nuke the Nigerian Monetary system because I don't see how it affects terror funding and Jagaban , it will only put more presure on the Naira on further turn it into a Banana currency driven by scarcity speculations ..The only winner from all this will be Me and MTN if we get our games right πŸ™πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏ
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by sleek214(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Because Obi does not know the Economic implications. Obi is a boy, he doesn't have sense
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 10:07am On Jan 29, 2023
sleek214:
Because Obi does not know the Economic implications. Obi is a boy, he doesn't have sense
Meaning Emefiele is a boy too and the President that Supported it is a Boy too ...Sure they do not know the Economic Immplications...

1 Like

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2023
knowhowk:
Where was Love or Hatred for Buhari is Mentioned on this Thread Thread Derailer ,You are Welcome sir ..

Keep fooling yourself till after elections then you will go back to your default setting.

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Keep fooling yourself till after elections then you will go back to your default setting.
Where was Love or Hatred for Buhari Mentioned on this thread ? Mr.Thread Derailer ...Simple Questions ...you keep Spewing Gibberish and confused yourself more ...
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2023
knowhowk:
Where was Love or Hatred for Buhari Mentioned on this thread ? Mr.Thread Derailer ...Simple Questions ...you keep Spewibg Gibberish and confused yourself more ...

We know what you are doing but continue your cruise, it seems to make you feel important and valued.

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2023
dat9jaguy:

We know what you are doing but continue your cruise, it seems to make you feel important and valued.
Type i,Do not use "we" No one has Joined you in what you say ...I repeat where was love and Hatred for Buhari Mentioned on this Thread ...You are not not been Objective and Direct in Answering a Very Simple Question ..

You should be tired trying to Sound Sentimental Mr.Thread Derailer

Only U sound so Confused on this thread ,Don't U get it ..
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by Jones4190(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2023
obi is working with buhari vision now
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2023
knowhowk:
Type i,Do not use "we" No one has Joined you in what you say ...I repeat where was love and Hatred for Buhari Mentioned on this Thread ...You are not not been Objective and Direct in Answering a Very Simple Question ..

You should be tired trying to Sound Sentimental Mr.Thread Derailer

Only U sound so Confused on this thread ,Don't U get it ..

Oga, we know the reason for your new found love for Buhari. After all your first comment I quoted was actually calling Buhari a wonder Fulani man. He is not a dullard again, he is not jubrin alsudani again,he is not a wicked Fulani man again but now a wonder Fulani man because you feel he is fighting someone you hate.
Oga rest, we can see through your facade.

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by specialmati(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Jones4190:
wati concerned person wey no get shishi to give with money, na people wey get money the talk about currency change
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin now i see, the reasoning cells in your brain have all evaporated .no wonder you tout in all topics with senseless comments. rest small.na you rich pass peter obi for nairaland
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by NessFortunate: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2023
alanto:

"

Indeed well said, the three of them can have unlimited access to the new notes. Asking for an extension doesn't mean you are interested in using it for personal gains. Truth is both APC LP AND PDP MEMBERS cum SUPPORTERS ARE ALL AFFECTED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by knowhowk: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Oga, we know the reason for your new found love for Buhari. After all your first comment I quoted was actually calling Buhari a wonder Fulani man. He is not a dullard again, he is not jubrin alsudani again,he is not a wicked Fulani man again but now a wonder Fulani man because you feel he is fighting someone you hate.
Oga rest, we can see through your facade.
Bring it out from my history here on Nairaland where i have ever mentioned all the Above you stated ..if you are not sentimental ...talk with Proves and stop being Childish ..

If you feel pained because you feel Emefiele Policy is Aimed at someone you are rooting for ,Accept My Sympathy .

As it is ,It is very Certain that you belief All Nigerians Hates Buhari ,With your Sentimental.Comments ,You think No one Talks Good of Buhari ,So if anyone talks Good of him now it is because of the Redesigned Notes ..What a Shallow and Shameful thought ..

A guy made a funny Comments ...Which i state .."Obi is working with Buhari then" Definately that is a Joke offcourse i commented Jokingly too in response that It may be true because that Fulani man is a Wonder man ,Wonder in this Context does not Make me either a lover or hater of the President .

I repeat ,Take care of the Pains you maybe going through if CBN Policy affects your Polititician in one way or the other ...As i type it also Affects myself and Many Nigerians .

I dey here full Ground ...Engaging no dey tire me

1 Like

Re: Old Notes Deadline,Tinubu,Atiku Asked For Extension But Peter Obi Did Not.why ? by dat9jaguy(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2023
knowhowk:
Bring it out from my history here on Nairaland where i have ever mentioned all the Above you stated ..if you are not sentimental ...talk with Proves and stop being Childish ..

If you feel pained because you feel Emefiele Policy is Aimed at someone you are rooting for ,Accept My Sympathy .

As it is ,It is very Certain that you belief All Nigerians Hates Buhari ,With your Sentimental.Comments ,You think No one Talks Good of Buhari ,So if anyone talks Good of him now it is because of the Redesigned Notes ..What a Shallow and Shameful thought ..

A guy made a funny Comments ...Which i state .."Obi is working with Buhari then" Definately that is a Joke offcourse i commented Jokingly too in response that It may be true because that Fulani man is a Wonder man ,Wonder in this Context does not Make me either a lover or hater of the President .

I repeat ,Take care of the Pains you maybe going through if CBN Policy affects your Polititician in one way or the other ...As i type it also Affects myself and Many Nigerians .

I dey here full Ground ...Engaging no dey tire me

I know you need the engagement to drive your topic to trending or fp, but I still insist you are deceiving no one with your sudden love for PMB.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Dismiss Suit Against Fg On Old Naira Deadline, Agf Tells S’court / At Egbeda Here, Apc Posters Are Being Torn Off D Wall Every 24hrs / UK & US Embassy Were Right. There Will Be A Run Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.