Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) (562 Views)

This Is How I Roll Now / Naira Redesign: Dollar May Crash To N200 – Abdulrasheed Bawa / Naira Redesign: You Must Put Arabic Sign On Every Note - MURIC To CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) by AlexBells(m): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2023
I stopped the old naira collection since Thursday, I know that Buhari and Emefiele got no chill so for now, I sourced the smaller denominations which isn’t on the redesign list. Though I’m not quite a cash person but I need small cash from time to time to buy soap, toothpaste and all the basic yet minor items.

The new notes are circulating quite well in Enugu and I know that the better part is having majority of the notes in the banking network, so I don’t personally see the reason for panic, the only thing keeping the new notes from circulation is the availability of the old notes, if Buhari and the CBN sticks to their words and the old notes seize to be legal tender by next tomorrow, the new notes would circulate well.

Enjoy this naira redesign, moment it is a once in a real long time experience, this one would not be as tough on the common man as being predicted. It is worth the stress.

Re: Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) by wordbank(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2023
grin
No rush in life
The new naira go circulate
Re: Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) by AlexBells(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2023
wordbank:
grin
No rush in life
The new naira go circulate
I see it is a price for the betterment but where I will be angry is if after common man go through the stress of depositing back their money and they extend it
Re: Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) by wordbank(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2023
AlexBells:

I see it is a price for the betterment but where I will be angry is if after common man go through the stress of depositing back their money and they extend it
It's still to your advantage. No value lost
Re: Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) by Tokskob2008: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2023
The old notes are still much in circulation that's why the new notes looks like it's scarce but once the old notes cease to be a legal tender the new notes will take over fully. It will be tough at the beginning no doubt but then it's been tough since 2015.
Re: Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2023
The deadline us ok by me. We all must pay prize to give this country a new life.
Re: Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) by hisgrace090: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2023
No going back on 31st deadline.

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign; How I Roll Now (Picture) by obyrich(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
hisgrace090:
No going back on 31st deadline.
It has been extended to February 10.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Disable My Nairaland Account Forever If Tinubu Does Not Win / What Do Gov El-rufai Think He Is?? / He Cannot Hold A Cup Or Anything - PDP Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.