Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta (448 Views)

Tinubu: I Am One Of The Best Friends Of The Christian Community (Video) / Moment Shettima Acknowledged 30 "Bishops" From The Christian Faith (video) / Is akwa ibom becoming the new capital of Niger delta region? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by GBTYO: 9:49am On Jan 29, 2023
As the premiere President of the Christian Republic of the Niger Delta, I will be number 1 sponsor of terrorism in the balkanized regions of the former Nigeria.

I will fund every rag tag islamist terrorist group to kill each other over there. The more busy they are in killing themselves , the more I can sleep peacefully at Govt house , Calabar.

I will also be sponsoring coups and counter coups every three months in Alaigbo Zionist Republic and be arming autonomous seccesionist communities in the yeast. I will bankroll and have on a monthly allowance every warlord worth his AK-47 to terrorise and burn the cannibal enclave to my northern borders.The more anarchy in Osuland, the less likely those Congo Jews will unite and begin another Biafra project with the Niger Delta on their sights.

I will support the armed struggle of ethnic nationalities in the middle belt wanting to seccede from the Fulani north. I will ensure that they never succeed but create a northern Ireland scenario. The more they are fixated in fighting the moslem north , the less likely they will form an alliance with same north so, no independence for them but rather a constant state of quagmire.

In Yoruba land , I will ensure the independence of Ado-Akure (Ekiti and Ondo) out of Nigeria. This is important so as to form a buffer zone with the Fulani colonized Greater Yoruba land under the vassalage of Sawkata.

I will sponsor Yoruba agitators wanting to break free from the north in the remaining Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos territories but like in Benue, Taraba and Kogi, I will give them barely enough resources to achieve this feat so as to weaken Arewa in an intercine conflict on all fronts. I will also sponsor two radical Yoruba Islamist groups (or more) - one that is a Yoruba islamist nationalist movement and one that is pro Northern. Both will be busy killing each other. Fine by me.

To my eastern border, I will support fully the emancipation and integration of Abazonia into my republic . For this to occur, i will support them with weapons and also fund Islamist terrorist in northern Cameroon to weaken the Paul Biya adminstration whilst also arming Fulani terrorists in CAR and Congo rebel groups to wage series of terrorist attacks in the border communities with Cameroon.

This is my regional outlook as the president of the Christian republic of the Niger Delta and within 5ys, I and my nation will be the only regional power militarily and economically.

The black cross banner will rise above the heathen Zionists star in Biafra and the Islamist crescent of Arewastan Islamic republic.

Get ready for a new dawn of Afro Christianity
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by Clear090: 9:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Dey play, no just dey play
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by kestolove95(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2023
You people have being trying for d past 15yrs to wipe northern Muslims with ur Boko haram boys, but Allah has being protective Nd d number keep increasing Nd still you people still run to d north begging for power, resource control.. The north will continue to rule u Nd ur family until d end of time
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by GBTYO: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2023
kestolove95:
You people have being trying for d past 15yrs to wipe northern Muslims with ur Boko haram boys, but Allah has being protective Nd d number keep increasing Nd still you people still run to d north begging for power, resource control.. The north will continue to rule u Nd ur family until d end of time

Sharap.
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by Phoen1X: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2023
See ogbomosho man dreaming and halucinating,..i expect you to free your people in ilorin from their fulani masters first .
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by GBTYO: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Phoen1X:
See ogbomosho man dreaming and halucinating,..i expect you to free your people in ilorin from their fulani masters first .

OSU, I will also support your Alaigbo Zionist Republic to come to pass so as to act as a buffer zone to the north but I will make it an ungovernable shithole so you guys won't unite and start another okoro land grabbing into my territory aka Nu Biafra .
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by Phoen1X: 11:47am On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

OSU, I will also support your Alaigbo Zionist Republic to come to pass so as to act as a buffer zone to the north but I will make it an ungovernable shithole so you guys won't unite and start another okoro land grabbing into my territory aka Nu Biafra .
I have a picture of "gen "diya crawling and kneeling before al mustafa,...with that picture i knew ilorin \ southwest is gone forever
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by Phoen1X: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2023
GBTYO:

Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by GBTYO: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2023
The proposed flag will be a tricolor blue , white and black.

Blue for tranquility

White for peace and serenity

And a black cross acting as a warning to any Zionist OSU intruder or their islamist boko cousins in Arewastan to steer clear.

The crest will be of two sea horses in golden color, a gold shield with blue emerald and red ruby embedded in it with a blazing sword depicted in the manner of the cross .

A Latin script : deus vult will be writing in a golden ribbon .

No be only una sabi form religious country.
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by kettykin: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2023
If democratic values fail by February 25 , Nigeria might go the way of soviet union, I am still wondering how Muslim Muslim presidency will work for people in south east, south south, middle belt etc
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by GBTYO: 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
kettykin:
If democratic values fail by February 25 , Nigeria might go the way of soviet union, I am still wondering how Muslim Muslim presidency will work for people in south east, south south, middle belt etc

Dunce, your Jewish masters will prefer we return to a dictatorship under a civilian transition to nowhere headed by a Tribunate headed by El Rufai.

But this will spark Nigeria's disintegration and I will begin it from my own end and declare a Christian Republic .

You osus are not allowed in the Christian Republic of Niger Delta as you are no Christians but heathen pagans and luciferian Judases.
Re: The Christian Republic Of Niger Delta by GBTYO: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2023
Nigeria must break.

I can't be a slave to Blackrock or any one else.

Osus can form their slave colony and worship Judas full time as their slaves

(1) (Reply)

UNIBEN Students A§§ault A Military Officer, Protest Harassment Of Their Female C / President Buhari Presides Over Launching Of Nigerian 2nd Country (Pictures) / Funke Akindele Loses Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.