Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

My Hot Secretary - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Hot Secretary - Feather's Stories (500 Views)

My Hot Neighbor (Episode 1) / My Hot Secretary - Feather's Stories / My Hot Secretary - Feather's Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hot Secretary - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2023
MY HOT SECRETARY

INTRO

His name is KING DONOVAN

He wasn’t a prince but was worshipped and praised like a king or God.
He was rich, powerful and very handsome but he doesn’t do love.

He changes women just like he changes his clothes everyday, he was also a man LovePeddler and a pervert….a good looking pervert so women say.

But his world turned upside down when innocent and naive bella came in, when she became his secretary everything changed about him, she occupied his every thoughts, he began to go crazy about her.

But unknown to him bella was sent to make him fall for her then after that break his heart into pieces and also bring down his company.

She didn’t accept to do it at first but she had to when her asmathic brother got kidnapped and she was threatened with her brother’s life.

Who will she choose and make a decision, her brother’s life or her love.

Will they be able to overcome this?

Will their love conquer all?

You really don’t wanna miss this thrilling, funny, romantic and suspense filled story.

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com/feathers-stories/my-hot-secretary/

(1) (Reply)

FREE LOVE / Hearty Laugh – Three Beers (a Tale Of Three Brothers) / Stv's Literary Faux Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.