Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing (780 Views)

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Auspiman(m): 10:57am On Jan 29, 2023
By Will Potter For Dailymail.Com
20:25 26 Jan 2023

A priest claims he temporarily died during a heart attack and went to Hell where demons singing karaoke tortured him.

Michigan pastor Gerald Johnson said Rihanna's hit son 'Umbrella' echoed through the gates of Hell during his bizarre visit to purgatory.

Johnson said 'my spirit left my physical body' when he suffered the heart attack seven years ago.

Despite living his life as a man of God, he said he was stunned when he was denied entry into Heaven and instead plummeted down to the earth's core.

Johnson took to TikTok to explain his 2016 journey into the abyss which he said he 'wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.'

'I thought I was going upward, because I thought that I had done so much good in this lifetime and helped so many people and made so many decisions that were Godly decisions,' he said.

But as opposed to me going up, I went down. I went literally into the center of the Earth. That's where Hell is.'

After entering the fiery depths, he was faced with cruel punishments befitting his place in Hell - including being tormented with demonic renditions of Rihanna's 'Umbrella' and Bobby McFerrin's 'Don't Worry Be Happy'.

'It just blew me away, it still baffles me to this day,' Johnson said.

'There was a section in Hell where music was playing. It was the same music we hear on the Earth, but opposed to entertainers singing it, demons were singing it.

'While up here, you can listen to music to get over a breakup like 'Don't Worry Be Happy' or 'Umbrella', but down there every lyric to every song is to torment you.'

Johnson said his bizarre experience should serve as a warning to those who choose to enjoy chart toppers instead of hymns and prayers.

As well as being forced to listen to fan-favorite hits in the fiery inferno, he also claimed to have witnessed the gruesome scene of a man being burned alive.

'The things that I saw were indescribable, it makes me emotional,' he said.

'His eyes were bulging and worse than that, he was wearing chains on his neck... it was a demon holding the chain.'

After being resuscitated and brought back to reality, the pastor says he now believes his experience is proof that popular music is really the underworld's attempt to control people before they pass on.

'On Earth a lot of the lyrics and music are inspired by demons,' he claimed.

'People come into contact with demons who give them lyrics for the purpose of controlling people on Earth.'

In his viral clip, which has been viewed by nearly four million TikTok users, the pastor warned others how to avoid the same hellish fate as he claims it is now clear to him why he was originally doomed.

'The root of it is that although I did good and gave a lot to people, the thing that I had in my heart was unforgiveness towards people that have done me wrong,' he said.

'That's my experience with Hell, it is a real place. God doesn't send people to Hell, people send themselves to Hell.'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Auspiman(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2023
I believe him for many have confessed such scenario during their short soul transit. Though, the pictures painted may not be same but the fact is there is HELl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by judedwriter(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hell is so terrible, no one can describe it.

That's why Jesus paid a very expensive price for our eternal salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by chidifrank(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
What i do know and witness is that; there are demons and there is a God. Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the Light.
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Kobojunkie: 12:31am On Jan 31, 2023
Auspiman:
I believe him for many have confessed such scenario during their short soul transit. Though, the pictures painted may not be same but the fact is there is HELl.
1. Meaning you believe the accounts of people over Jesus Christ who instead said that no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living? You don't believe Jesus Christ who said no one will be allowed into Heaven or Hell until after He returns and judges the sheep and goats in the Kingdom of God? Do you hold the accounts of men over the Truth of God, Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Auspiman:

'The root of it is that although I did good and gave a lot to people, the thing that I had in my heart was unforgiveness towards people that have done me wrong,' he said.

Unforgiveness again?

If you still think you can get away with not keeping the teachings of Jesus because your church leader or someone else teaches otherwise, think again.

Even your pastor, whoever it is, regardless of how popular they are, won't make heaven if they don't keep the teachings of Jesus, including that of forgiveness.

Matthew 6:14-15 (KJV)

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Maynman: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

Matthew 6:14-15 (KJV)

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

A word is enough for the wise.
Yahweh should listen to this and forgive satan, or the story plot won’t make sense again? Bwahahahah
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

Yahweh should listen to this and forgive satan, or the story plot won’t make sense again? Bwahahahah
Rather, tell that to your master, Satan, to be merciful and forgive others first If he wants God's mercy and to be forgiven by God, because God would not forgive or have mercy on anyone who is merciless and doesn't forgive others their tresspasses, and Satan is the father of n
unforgiveness and mercilessness.

He doesn't have mercy on even his own servants, hence he gives himself no single chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Maynman: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Rather, tell that to your master, Satan, to be merciful and forgive others first If he wants God's mercy and to be forgiven by God, because God would not forgive or have mercy on anyone who is merciless and doesn't forgive others their tresspasses, and Satan is the father of n
unforgiveness and mercilessness.

He doesn't have mercy on even his own servants, hence he gives himself no single chance.

How is satan the father of unforgiveness and mercilessly when your deity also “ God would not forgive or have mercy on anyone who is merciless and doesn't forgive others their tresspasses”
How are they different? Bwahahahah

1 Like

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

How is satan the father of unforgiveness and mercilessly when your deity also “ God would not forgive or have mercy on anyone who is merciless and doesn't forgive others their tresspasses”
How are they different? Bwahahahah
One forgives... the other never does.

2 Likes

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Maynman: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
One forgives... the other never does.
Have you asked for forgiveness from the “other”

See the forgiving god: Deuteronomy 20:16-18 Yahweh orders the Israelites to "not leave alive anything that breathes… completely destroy them …
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

Have you asked for forgiveness from the “other”

Why should I when I haven't done any evil or sinned against him?
Maynman:

See the forgiving god: Deuteronomy 20:16-18 Yahweh orders the Israelites to "not leave alive anything that breathes… completely destroy them …
God is not willing that anyone perishes but that all come to repentance, so He would only do that where necessary as the righteous Judge of the Earth, however could have still forgiven them if they truly repented even after He said that as He did in the instance of Nineveh.

That's the difference, one never destroy unless it is absolutely necessary, the other never comes unless it's to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10.

That's his plan A, plan B, plan C, up to plan Z. Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by sonmvayina(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
judedwriter:
Hell is so terrible, no one can describe it.

That's why Jesus paid a very expensive price for our eternal salvation.

So why should it still exist?

419 people..

Scam of the highest order.
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by sonmvayina(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
God is not willing that anyone perishes but that all come to repentance, so He would only do that where necessary as the righteous Judge of the Earth, however could have still forgiven them if they truly repented even after He said that as He did in the instance of Nineveh.

That's the difference, one never destroy unless it is absolutely necessary, the other never comes unless it's to steal, kill and destroy. John 10:10.

Do you think the devil can destroy and God would not know about it?
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by judedwriter(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
sonmvayina:

So why should it still exist?

419 people..

Scam of the highest order.

So hell is a scam??

The truth will always prevail no matter what or how long.
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Maynman: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
jesusjnr2020:

“the other never does.“ how did you know?

How does killing babies make someone a righteous judge?

Deuteronomy 20:16-18 Yahweh orders the Israelites to "not leave alive anything that breathes… completely destroy them …
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by sonmvayina(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
judedwriter:

So hell is a scam??

The truth will always prevail no matter what or how long.

In one mouth you said jesus paid the ultimate price

In another mouth you said he'll exist.
Ok oh
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

“the other never does.“ how did you know?

How does killing babies make someone a righteous judge?

Deuteronomy 20:16-18 Yahweh orders the Israelites to "not leave alive anything that breathescompletely destroy them
What's that compared to the days of righteous Noah when God, the righteous Judge, had completely destroyed all human beings, including infants, because men had filled the earth with wickedness and corruption, and spared only the righteous man on Earth and his family?

God, the righteous judge, never kills or destroys human lives except it is the absolute last resort when every other option has been exhausted.

That's why He spared the lives of the people of Nineveh despite that He wanted to destroy them because of their wickedness. They truly repented so He didn't need to.
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Maynman: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
What's that compared to the days of righteous Noah when God, the righteous Judge, had completely destroyed all human beings, including infants, because men had filled the earth with wickedness and corruption, but spared only the righteous man on Earth and his family?

God, the righteous judge, never kills or destroys human lives except it is the absolute last resort when every other option has been exhausted.

That's why He spared the lives of the people of Nineveh despite that He wanted to destroy them because of their wickedness. They truly repented so He didn't need to.
An all knowing god.

Why didn’t he spare the lives of kids and babies, even pregnant women? How will a baby repent? Did it even do anything? From a righteous god??

Religion is crazy, a boko haram will also justify what you saying with his god. He only needs to say.
“ALLAH, the righteous judge, never kills or destroys human lives except it is the absolute last resort when every other option has been exhausted”
Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Maynman:

An all knowing god.

Why didn’t he spare the lives of kids and babies, even pregnant women? How will a baby repent? Did it even do anything? From a righteous god??

Religion is crazy, a boko haram will also justify what you saying with his god.
He knows all, you don't, so trust Him, He knows what He's doing even if you don't.

He wouldn't kill or destroy all except He deems it necessary as He did in the days of righteous Noah when man had filled the Earth with his wickedness and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Priest Who 'died' During Heart Attack Claims He Went To Hell And Saw Demons Sing by Maynman: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
He knows all, you don't, so trust Him, He knows what He's doing even if you don't.

He wouldn't kill or destroy all except He deems it necessary as He did in the days of righteous Noah when man had filled the Earth with his wickedness and corruption.

An all knowing yahweh didn’t know earth will be filled with wickedness and corruption?
No wonder yahweh regretted.

Why didn’t he spare the lives of kids and babies, even pregnant women? How will a baby or foetus repent? Did it even do anything? From a righteous god??

Religion is crazy, a boko haram will also justify what you saying with his god. He only needs to say.
“ALLAH, the righteous judge, never kills or destroys human lives except it is the absolute last resort when every other option has been exhausted”

(1) (Reply)

What About Having A Girl Friend In Thesame Choir / Prince Of Wales / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.