Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results (489 Views)

What Might Happen To Nigeria Currency After Subsidy Removal? / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Northern Elders Forum Lists 3 Things That Might Happen / Saraki: Buhari Can Not Win Except He Rigs The Election - (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by kettykin: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2023
My instincts tell me that APC will plunge Nigeria into an unending crises similar to what is happening in Ukraine should the election results be manipulated or overturned to suite their candidates.

1. First would be the re enactment of the end sars crises of 2020 which would sweep the entire country.

2. Secondly, the beginning of an endgame towards Biafra with key States and regions opting out instead of remaining in a Muslim Muslim run country.

3. Untold decline of the currency in a free fall as investors would be selling out on a per second basis.

N1500 to $1

4. Mass migration of Igbos out of Lagos back to the east because of unending crises between igbo businesses and APC street urchins .

5. Petroleum products will become scarcer with Nigerians resorting to fire wood to drive cars and run generators

6. Fundamentals of Nation hood will become deficit as banditry, kidnapping, extortion will wreck havoc on the inhabitants.

7. Mass casualties resulting from incessant bombing of civilian enclaves in the futile search for invisible bandits, Boko Haram, herdsmen.

8. Mass migration of skilled,non skilled, educated and non educated Nigerians to foreign countries like Britain , Canada, US Japan, Australia etc with Nigerians preferring IDP in Europe with staying back in Nigeria.

9. The return of strikes with ASUU, police, medical doctors, nurses, pharmacist joining

Etc

Please vote wisely, a stitch on 25th February will save millions of lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by Asgard13: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
No juju will mke buhari allow inec rig elections for Apc candinate Tinubu

If you know buhari .. you will understand he hates nonesense ..

Since after 2014.. how many times has he visited boudillion and reasons .. I

Now understand his personality
Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
Let's not deal with what if...and let's look at what is...their plan to rig this election has failed that's why tinubu and Atiku are crying because they cant buy vote...apc will lose this election in flying colors
Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2023
Obidients already shouting rigging, reality dawning on them. Atiku is winning with a wide margin and no rigging of any sort can stop Atiku’s winning.
Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by Freshtruth(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2023
When it comes to rigging nobody come close to Atiku that why buhari ordered for shoot at sight 2019 ballots box snatchers.

Atiku plans has also be thwarted same a Tunubu. Obi is relying on Nigerians
Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by MrFourSHIRTS: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
kettykin:
My instincts tell me that APC will plunge Nigeria into an unending crises similar to what is happening in Ukraine should the election results be manipulated or overturned to suite their candidates.

1. First would be the re enactment of the end sars crises of 2020 which would sweep the entire country.

2. Secondly, the beginning of an endgame towards Biafra with key States and regions opting out instead of remaining in a Muslim Muslim run country.

3. Untold decline of the currency in a free fall as investors would be selling out on a per second basis.

N1500 to $1

4. Mass migration of Igbos out of Lagos back to the east because of unending crises between igbo businesses and APC street urchins .

5. Petroleum products will become scarcer with Nigerians resorting to fire wood to drive cars and run generators

6. Fundamentals of Nation hood will become deficit as banditry, kidnapping, extortion will wreck havoc on the inhabitants.

7. Mass casualties resulting from incessant bombing of civilian enclaves in the futile search for invisible bandits, Boko Haram, herdsmen.

8. Mass migration of skilled,non skilled, educated and non educated Nigerians to foreign countries like Britain , Canada, US Japan, Australia etc with Nigerians preferring IDP in Europe with staying back in Nigeria.

9. The return of strikes with ASUU, police, medical doctors, nurses, pharmacist joining

Etc

Capital Mugu
Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by kettykin: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

Capital Mugu

Ok
Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by MrFourSHIRTS: 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
kettykin:

Useless demon

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Pele angel kettykin
Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by MrFourSHIRTS: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
kettykin:

Useless demon, God curse you Satan

I cast and bind you in name Jesus
Fire fire fire
Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by Parachoko: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
kettykin:

N1500 to $1

Etc

I'm sure you have seen your prediction is wrong

APC won in a free and fair election

1 Like

Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by Parachoko: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Asgard13:

Yes you're right, Buhari didn't allow anybody rig the election

The Election is a free and fair election

1 Like

Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Asgard13:

Mugu grin

1 Like

Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by Padipadi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
kettykin:

N1500 to $1

Etc

Seer of doom seeing only doom for himself.
APC has won. When are you going back to the yeast?

1 Like

Re: What Might Happen If APC Rigs The 2023 Election Results by kettykin: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
kettykin:

N1500 to $1

Etc

I know nobody is perfect , I score above 90% in this forecast

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso To APC Govs: Your Loot Now Completely Useless / Peter Obi's Supporters Are The Most Dellusional Set of People On Earth / The Collaboration Between The Yorubas And The Northerners Must Remain Tight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.