Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu (24177 Views)

Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Nigeria’s Top Politicians With A History Of Spreading Fake News / APC Accuses Saraki Of Committing ‘Treason’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by ablejesus26(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
peepydelano:
The north is for Atiku, Tinubu should focus on the east since they can sell their birthright kos of few cash grin

😁😁 Lolll na 3.5% go end am grin😁😁
We have never voted for nonsense from dis end,if that sick shaky desperate 86 years old drug addict see 3.5% for SW him try😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
vhykeeytor:

This is true, I saw vehicle loaded with money last Saturday at Dutse during the APC presidential campaign rally. People were just collecting between 10/20k to come for the rally. I am still wondering where Tinubu got this monies from. The first time I had the opportunity of meeting Tinubu in Lagos, he gave me an envelope of money. I won't say how much was inside but it was something huge. ..I wasn't the only one he gave money at that event....some old women and street urchins also got money from Tinubu. Tinubu no doubt is generous and would have made a good president...but he's seriously sick and I fear for his vice presidential candidate Kashim Shettima aka (Baba Boko Haram).

You must be very unwise to talk about someone sharing stolen money as being generous and making a good president.. Very unwise and you deserve the Nigeria you're living in right now. What do you think will happen to the national Treasury if he gets his hands on it? so sharing pennies amongst ediots like you is a more sustainable way to build a country? Money that should be put into electricity, hospitals, railways to give everyone a better chance at good living?
If everyone should form a queue in front of his house to collect 20k when do you think it'll get to your turn? I'll be surprised if you have an education

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by faceland: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Let me go and sleep like Baba Tinubu. Today was stressful.
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by vickydevoka(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
peepydelano:
The north is for Atiku, Tinubu should focus on the east since they can sell their birthright kos of few cash grin
Exactly 💯
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
goshikid:
Apcshit will die by fire 🔥

grin grin grin.

Petrol or diesel fire?
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Metrofox:

You must be very unwise to talk about someone sharing stolen money as being generous and making a good president.. Very unwise and you deserve the Nigeria you're living in right now. What do you think will happen to the national Treasury if he gets his hands on it? so sharing pennies amongst ediots like you is a more sustainable way to build a country? Money that should be put into electricity, hospitals, railways to give everyone a better chance at good living?
If everyone should form a queue in front of his house to collect 20k when do you think it'll get to your turn? I'll be surprised if you have an education

What do you expect from typical urchins?

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

An Urchin is a Bulabu bulablu grin

grin grin grin.

I don laugh tire.

After all no one sleeps like him in public events grin
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Gozac: 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nigerian politicians and their cronies are all fraudsters, if Nigeria was a sane country many should be rotting jail. This news they debunked must have element of truth in it .
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Jack500: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
ScamHunter:
Tinubu is finished. A man despised by the northerners and rejected by the southerners he sold out in 2015. Rejected by Muslims despite Mu-Mu tickets and rejected by Christians as a corrupt entity.

Tinubu is FINISHED.

Imagine how this man gave himself away for Buhari by showing the world he was buying votes for no less a personality than Buhari in 2019. The same Buhari has moved to cut him to size. I keep saying Yoruba are making a fool of the south believing they are playing suffersticated politics. Instead of these people to have backed Jonathan to complete his term and we all have a United south that can demand for equity, greed, avarice and selfishness rolled in one could not let them. Let's see who would vote Tinubu even if he share all the loot he stole from Lagos State.

Keep fooling yourself, don't forget to end your miserable life next month when Asiwaju is declared.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Alvino1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
A man who is known for always preparing goat meet pepper soup, should not be surprised or offended if his neighbour whose goat just got missing comes asking him of the whereabout of his missing goat....
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by vhykeeytor(m): 9:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Metrofox:

Maybe you are too shallow minded not to see people around you, who steal and don't remember the poor. Asiwaju is like the Robin hood of our time. Cos he remembers the poor who comes close to him. You better stop being frustrated because of his generosity and channel your anger to your educated parents, who couldn't measure up when Asiwaju was venturing into politics.
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by vhykeeytor(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
nedekid:

According to that apc campaign lady that defected, normally state governors fund presidential campaigns in their states. But in this case, baba is so loaded, he is the one funding all the state campaigns.
Too much money.

He's a strategist and you must give it to him. Asiwaju is the one backing every APC candidate in the north. Where ever he got the money from still beats my imagination.
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Maybe you are too shallow minded not to see people around you, who steal and don't remember the poor. Asiwaju is like the Robin hood of our time. Cos he remembers the poor who comes close to him. You better stop being frustrated because of his generosity and channel your anger to your educated parents, who couldn't measure up when Asiwaju was venturing into politics.

dummy I know a lot of people who think just like you. It's a well recorded psychological theory, it's called Stockholm syndrome. When people like the thief Tinubu do "generous" acts it's not because they love or care about your father, you don't steal from the ones you love. It's simply because they buy/expect your loyalty sometime later in the future or at least they want you to sing their praises in your case as the best publicity remains "word of mouth".

Speaking about measuring up to someone, people like Tinubu are not worthy of the spotlight . What do you want to measure up to? Running criminal rings, corrupt institutions, drug running or gang -violence? What is the average life expectancy in his line of trade and how many people are lucky enough to make it this far? Pray your kids find someone else worthy of being a role model

2 Likes

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by vhykeeytor(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Metrofox:

dummy I know a lot of people who think just like you. It's a well recorded psychological theory, it's called Stockholm syndrome. When people like the thief Tinubu do "generous" acts it's not because they love or care about your father, you don't steal from the ones you love. It's simply because they buy/expect your loyalty sometime later in the future or at least they want you to sing their praises in your case as the best publicity remains "word of mouth".

Speaking about measuring up to someone, people like Tinubu are not worthy of the spotlight . What do you want to measure up to? Running criminal rings, corrupt institutions, drug running or gang -violence? What is the average life expectancy in his line of trade and how many people are lucky enough to make it this far? Pray your kids find someone else worthy of being a role model

Where is your evidence that he stole from the poor...which I am very sure your generation must be among the poor, and so it would be easier for your to provide evidence that Tinubu actually stole from your wretched family or father. Did he trade drugs with your father? and is he not better than some politician who steal money and invest it abroad. Tinubu invested in Nigeria and thats a plus for him. If not for his frail health...he's 10times better than Peter Obi.
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu has been turned into chickenshit.
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Ezzymadu: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Waiting u for talk u for say na true
Sidom well Joi unless you want loose ur life
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Hydroxide(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bayo can't do shit about Hausa medias cos they don't want to lose their imaginary northern bloc votes. But if na other media house now, Bayo for don dey run mouth up & down. Hypocrite.
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Metrofox(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Where is your evidence that he stole from the poor...which I am very sure your generation must be among the poor, and so it would be easier for your to provide evidence that Tinubu actually stole from your wretched family or father. Did he trade drugs with your father? and is he not better than some politician who steal money and invest it abroad. Tinubu invested in Nigeria and thats a plus for him. If not for his frail health...he's 10times better than Peter Obi.

IN THE END, NIGERIANS DESERVE NIGERIA
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Kaiser20: 11:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
By February 10th almost all the APC northern governors will be working for Atiku underground
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by mvem(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Any pointers regarding such?
are you kidding me

You don't know daily trust is a northern newspaper?...it is the most popular news paper in the North

It has the English and the Hausa version
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Emekaterry: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2023
vhykeeytor:

This is true, I saw vehicle loaded with money last Saturday at Dutse during the APC presidential campaign rally. People were just collecting between 10/20k to come for the rally. I am still wondering where Tinubu got this monies from. The first time I had the opportunity of meeting Tinubu in Lagos, he gave me an envelope of money. I won't say how much was inside but it was something huge. ..I wasn't the only one he gave money at that event....some old women and street urchins also got money from Tinubu. Tinubu no doubt is generous and would have made a good president...but he's seriously sick and I fear for his vice presidential candidate Kashim Shettima aka (Baba Boko Haram).
that has been my fear also, for tinubu he's very nice. Shetima or tinubus wife will be operating.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Igbojew: 12:18am On Jan 30, 2023
ScamHunter:
Tinubu is finished. A man despised by the northerners and rejected by the southerners he sold out in 2015. Rejected by Muslims despite Mu-Mu tickets and rejected by Christians as a corrupt entity.

Tinubu is FINISHED.

Imagine how this man gave himself away for Buhari by showing the world he was buying votes for no less a personality than Buhari in 2019. The same Buhari has moved to cut him to size. I keep saying Yoruba are making a fool of the south believing they are playing suffersticated politics. Instead of these people to have backed Jonathan to complete his term and we all have a United south that can demand for equity, greed, avarice and selfishness rolled in one could not let them. Let's see who would vote Tinubu even if he share all the loot he stole from Lagos State.
Well spoken,Yorubas thought they were doing Igbos when they foolishly allows Buhari and his Fulani people to deceive them by betraying Goodluck Jonathan and now Buhari and his Fulani people are teaching them that they don't know politics.In all this Igbos really laugh the last....................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Ubanz: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2023
The truth is that the driver of the truck actually missed road and the trucks are empty, there's no money inside it .
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by cardoctor(m): 2:28am On Jan 30, 2023
Another bullion van story
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Zeezenho: 2:53am On Jan 30, 2023
Metrofox:

Na urchin bro. it's their mentality this time they not gonna drag us to the gutters with them.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Atlantis585: 6:39am On Jan 30, 2023
TRUMPwedsBUHARI:

https://twitter.com/aonanuga1956/status/1619619760278499328?t=l7DxiJTPdkbBkZLKM8Bwzg&s=19

Truth is always bitter to APshit and BATstards.

Eye go clear dem soon.

Crying about the truth no go settle this matter.

Quit now to save yourself utter disgrace.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Neckpresser101: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
This is hand work of stupid ipob criminal.

As usual this clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡will leave the northerners that wrote it to attack other people 🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BAT northern votes on the mud

Useless and Senseless urchin

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2023
mvem:
are you kidding me

You don't know daily trust is a northern newspaper?...it is the most popular news paper in the North

It has the English and the Hausa version

The pro Buhari part. Plus, there is a difference between being popular in the north and being a northern newspaper.
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2023
vhykeeytor:

So because Tinubu "dashed" you some quid he'd make a good president? Kai, mate you should know better! Generosity is not proportional to a great president.
Re: APC Accuses Daily Trust, Vanguard Hausa Of Spreading Fake News About Tinubu by GreyLaw(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2023
nedekid:

According to that apc campaign lady that defected, normally state governors fund presidential campaigns in their states. But in this case, baba is so loaded, he is the one funding all the state campaigns.
Too much money.

So if he becomes president he'll loot like never ever seen in the history of Nigeria. Alpha-Beta would be incorporated into FIRS for taxation and boom the whole of Nigeria would begin paying him 10% of all income.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gowon In First Visit To Tinubu In Aso Rock / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Barracks, Nigerian Village / Toast Of Buhari, Jacob Zuma & Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.