Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After (24710 Views)

Outrage As UNIBEN Security Slaps Student Over Alleged Indecent Dressing / Students Organize Sex Party In Anambra Hotel, Spark Outrage / ESUT Set To Defy ASUU, Fixes Exam For November 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Goodlady(f): 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
They ll postpone it
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Brushstrokes20: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
# satanic Apc institution undecided undecided

Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of the lifeless party of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Ofolete: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
The major problem of this country is from members of ASUU. VCs of the universities are or were members of the same stupid union. Just give them money the country is gone. They don't care its effects.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Bennycollins: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Uhn. This Tinubu must have the virtues of Hercules!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnwiG02I-mC/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Does everyone in Lagos like Tinubu? What is Tinubu's wife? His daughter? Why was Ambode denied 2nd term ticket? Why was Fashola threatened with impeachment? Do you know who is the defacto minister of power works and housing ( 3 erstwhile ministries lumped together)? Do you know why these high budget ministries were merged. Do you know why fashola is the only Minister that calls the blushes of NASS whenever called upon to defend his ministry s budget? I can go on and on.
The earlier some of you understand that Tinubu is a leach in our national economy the better for all of us.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
That's their own cup of agbo.

Thank God I'm a graduate.

hmmm i can bet my third leg that you are a yoruba

stupidity with deep mixture of sadism be your problem

it is not your fault it is your DNA
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aufbauh:
Why are some people bent on politicizing every situation?
Every slight decision that inconvenient everyone is solely against them.

This is not the first time we will be holding general election during tertiary institutions academic year so every student voters should find a way around it.

Find a way around your compromised thought process first

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Advancedman(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
floret23:
Outrage As Nigerian University Fixes Exam To Hold A Day To 2023 General Election, Shutting Out Millions Of Students Eligible To Vote

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/26/outrage-nigerian-university-fixes-exam-hold-day-2023-general-election-shutting-out

The entire governing council and the school board should be jailed.
How could people of that level be enemy of the nation in fact they should be tried for every crime against humanity with treasonable felony.
Does the destiny of this nation mean anything to them or this transitional event means nothing to them.
God punish them all.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bennycollins:
Does everyone in Lagos like Tinubu? What is Tinubu's wife? His daughter? Why was Ambode denied 2nd term ticket? Why was Fashola threatened with impeachment? Do you know who is the defacto minister of power works and housing ( 3 erstwhile ministries lumped together)? Do you know why these high budget ministries were merged. Do you know why fashola is the only Minister that calls the blushes of NASS whenever called upon to defend his ministry s budget? I can go on and on.
The earlier some of you understand that Tinubu is a leach in our national economy the better for all of us.

Why are you Eboes besotted to Tinubu like this?:

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by BeanX(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Useless school
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by taretoofine(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
very annoying school
with one of the smartest students
but the management are bent to frustrate the living beans out of you
from management to bus service to student welfares and exam timetable

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Omodua(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aufbauh:

This is not the first time we will be holding general election during tertiary institutions academic year so every student voters should find a way around it.
Don't support evil. What are you saying. Are you saying the students should be disenfranchised because of exams??
I think this is done on purpose to disenfranchise the students bearing in mind they would vote Peter Obi instead of the old brigades.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by drololaaof: 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aufbauh:

It seems you are out of reality. With the current insecurity in the land . The life of the student did not matter to you .what happens years ago is not applicable again now . It is not even wise to fix anything a day or two before and after elections because there will be lockdown.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Omodua(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Uhn. This Tinubu must have the virtues of Hercules!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnwiG02I-mC/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
You're on point brother.
What's the status of Theodore Orji's trial for embezzling 551Billion from Abia state coffers?

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Orinechi: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Another excuse for failure.This story emanates from Zombie channel 98. They used propaganda during the Biafra/Nigeria war and it almost consumed all of them. Today they are at it again. In 2019, the election took place when universities were on and no student complained of disenfranchisement. Today cos Obi is contesting, everything about Nigeria should be grounded to a halt.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by rajiedreez: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
I've said this before now
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Bennycollins: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Why are you Eboes besotted to Tinubu like this?:

In all honesty, I am not Ibo, neither do I have any root traceable to that tribe. I just hate injustice and corruption.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Elidrisy20: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
The university management belongs to Emi lokan, while the students are Obidient grin
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Geminiivory: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aufbauh:

You must be so stupid
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by victorsola: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
floret23:
Outrage As Nigerian University Fixes Exam To Hold A Day To 2023 General Election, Shutting Out Millions Of Students Eligible To Vote

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/26/outrage-nigerian-university-fixes-exam-hold-day-2023-general-election-shutting-out
if no do exam na u sabi . Carry over loading . U will stress me because of one election. At least there is no election on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by zeestone99(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Jennyclay:
That's their own cup of agbo.

Thank God I'm a graduate.

Wow. Every decision good or bad comes back to affect you either good or bad.
Saying it's non of your business is you being ignorant of what is at stake.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by milkySperm(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
moscow007:
Urchins must urchinate, one of the urine dispensers above is advising students to find a way around being disenfranchised grin grin cheesy

Omo!..dis fools never disappoints.

Their eyes don finally clear say nothing for them from Nigerian youths, from North to South... Nothing!!!

Mark my words, even if Tinubu magically wins by mistake, Buhari will nullify the election based on irregularities.

February 25th no too far again, let's see how ACN will win.

Hahahaha @urine dispenser o

Make una no kee pesin wit laugh o
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by makavalley(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tomorrow,, ASSU will want to kick off strike saying they're not well paid and they're the reason why the wrong people get into public office because they elected those who undermine education . meanwhile they didn't allow students to vote in good leaders that would look into importance of education and pay ASSU what is due

1 Like

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by DKM123: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
What nonsense! All the lecturers who agreed to this should be arrested. Modafcukas. I wish Buhari will cease thier fcukkking salaries for 10 more months since they don't want people voting APC out. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Nigerians know your real enemies now.

After election another strike to loot from the next presidency & Senates.

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Bryan88(m): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
We go carry that course over be that na.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by maasoap(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
floret23:

Most administrators in Nigeria are not normal at all! Just like Buhari, Emefiele and the rest, these school management team too couldn't use their brain.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Ikea81: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
I see APC behind this, cos all their voters are illiterates
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by ify2016: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
floret23:

They should relax. They will vote. Election will not hold on 25th February. It'll be shifted one week after.
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Jack500: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
moscow007:
Urchins must urchinate, one of the urine dispensers above is advising students to find a way around being disenfranchised grin grin cheesy

Omo!..dis fools never disappoints.

Their eyes don finally clear say nothing for them from Nigerian youths, from North to South... Nothing!!!

Mark my words, even if Tinubu magically wins by mistake, Buhari will nullify the election based on irregularities.

February 25th no too far again, let's see how ACN will win.

Buhari will nullify the election, as per say this is military regime?

Fools too plenty for this forum

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by GNDC: 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2023
No way
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Odss11: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
They should write on the election date jareee...

They no want make the students vote
Re: Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Bennycollins:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIABUJA Law Graduate Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) / IELTS,GRE Or TOEFL, Which Is Better? / IPPIS: Government Can’t Use ASUU Platform To Pay Us — University Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.