Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat (2152 Views)

Why Is Our Government Quiet About Health Effects Of Cell Phone Towers? / A Little Here And There About Health / There Is A New Product In Nigeria Now Which Deals About Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat by SweetItua: 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2006
Please talk
Re: Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat by stephanie7(f): 5:23pm On Mar 10, 2006
I DONT REALLY EAT NIGERIAN STEW ETC I ONLY EAT JALLOF RICE AND FRIED RICE BUT YEE DO USE ALOT OF OIL WHICH CANT BE GOOD FOR THE HEART
Re: Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat by Ndipe(m): 5:07am On Jun 07, 2006
Eventually, we will all die, so what is all this obsession with "healthy food" and "unhealthy food"?

Please educate me.
Re: Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat by DaHitler(m): 5:14am On Jun 07, 2006
SweetItua, they don't think about health in the food they eat. However, not all Nigerian food are bad. Usually, the food that the wealthy Nigerians eat is dripping in palm oil which is bad for you. But the average Nigerian consumes a less fattening diet.
Re: Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat by eveseh(f): 5:35am On Jun 07, 2006
we the contry w dint,we jest eat any kinda food,

in my contry they say,the food that doesnt kill gods that wont kill me too lipsrsealed
Re: Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat by eveseh(f): 5:35am On Jun 07, 2006
we the african i mean,typ errors embarassed
Re: Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat by eveseh(f): 5:36am On Jun 07, 2006
the food that doesnt kill dogs it wont kill me too
Re: Do Nigeria People Think About Health And The Type Of Food They Eat by stephanie7(f): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2006
Do you eat dog food LOL!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Dysmenoria (sp) / Perfectil Triple Active Reviews / Men, How Long Can Stay Stay Off Sex Once Your Wife Gives Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.