Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge (358 Views)

Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) / PDP Vs APC: Why We Endorsed Saraki – Fulani Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge by Ukpaka: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge
https://247ureports.com/2023/01/massacre-looms-tiv-community-on-the-run-as-fulani-community-readies-revenge/
-
Adding gravitas to already fermenting stench is the Governor of Nasarawa State who have indicated that the Fulani herders were innocent. He made the statement shortly after setting up a panel to investigate the killing. The rumor within the Fulani community is that the attack was sponsored and/or ordered by the Governor of Benue State.

The source added that the young herders that were killed in the airstrike were the infamous killer Fulani militia. He claims that “those ones were the ones that have been killing our people. They are killers. They have been kidnapping and killing and raping our daughters and wives. It was good they were killed. We don’t feel sorry for them at all. We wish the military will weep the rest of them out. The remaining ones are planning have to revenge the killing but they are not going after the Nigerian military. They want to massacre all of my people. If you come to my community you will not see anybody there. They have all left, the men, the women and the children.”
Re: Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge by DispatcherLagos: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
grin
Omenka has ran into Enugu state.
As we write this, he is now a refugee in coal city

3 Likes

Re: Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge by Clear090: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okay
Re: Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge by Gunayo(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
This will soon pass away.
Re: Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge by alpharoyalty: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
It's as if Nigeria belong to the fulanis.
Story has it that it was the military that killed those nasarawa fulani terrorists . So why are they going after the poor people of Benue. They should go after the military.
It is my opinion that fulani terrorist excesses will stop when buhari, a fulani man, leave government. Reason why another fulani loving man must never see power again.
Re: Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge by Phoen1X: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brothers in arm,...tivs and fulanis appear the same in my igbotic eyes,....
Re: Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge by ScamHunter: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
We warned Benue people in 2015. Even Southern Kaduna. I hope for their sakes Nigerians get it right this election.
Re: Massacre Looms: Tiv Community On The Run As Fulani Community Readies Revenge by Pierocash(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Cowards!

They got info,and instead of them to assemble their gallant men ,and form a vigilante group who will keep watch at all nights to defend their land,they are running away. I love this ipob guys on issues of this nature

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Can Do Without The Christians In This Election / Tinubu's APC Dubiously Separating Self From Buhari's Calamitous APC Government / Uche Ekwunife Denies Endorsing Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.