Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan (804 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Yahweh(god) Of Old Testament Is Satan - Scriptural Proof Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
The god of the Old Testament was known for his unforgiving blood thirsty nature. A god that engaged in ethnic battles and commanded people to kill children, babies, women and burn down cities obviously isn’t a good god

A god that killed Egyptian children for his own Israelites

The god is Israel is not better than the gods of Yoruba including Sango, Esu, Ogun, Orunmila.
But because of slavery mentality, you an African man will choose to worship a mad god and call him the god of the universe.

When they were compiling the book of Satan called bible, they made too many errors and contradictions.

If you don’t agree with me that Satan = Jehovah , at least I have an evidence below

If you can answer this question, I promise to agree with you.

Who incited David to number Israel , Satan or Jehovah?

The Lord
Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” (2 Samuel 24:1)

Or Satan

Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel. (1 Chronicles 21:1)

2 Likes

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by Ayobammi20: 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
I pity you
In the end time you will know
You are blasphemy against God almighty
When you don't understand the way he works that is why you are talking like that

The Egyptians took his people and slaved them. That was when he told moses to go to pharoah and tell him to let his people go.
Is it a good thing to purposefully enslave someone. They deserved what happened to them.

So you better meditate on the word of God before talking. And mind what you joke with.

I know you must be a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ayobammi20:
I pity you
When you don't understand the way he works that is why you are talking like that

The Egyptians took his people and slaved them. That was when he told moses to go to pharoah and tell him to let his people go.
Is it a good thing to purposefully enslave someone. They deserved what happened to them.

So you better meditate on the word of God before talking. And mind what you joke with.

Simple question

The Lord
Again the anger of the Lord was aroused against Israel, and He moved David against them to say, “Go, number Israel and Judah.” (2 Samuel 24:1)

Or Satan

Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel. (1 Chronicles 21:1)
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by obiekunie01: 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ayobammi20:
I pity you

no vexooo!

but where was this their all powerful god whn Egyptians enslaved his people for more than 100 years?

2 Likes

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

Simple question
The Lord
Or Satan

Satan sent someone to David who spoke in the name of the God of Israel.
JEHOVAH is not the one who did that because He has told Abraham that his descendants will not be numbered {Genesis 32:12} so Joab the army general reminded David that the spirit speaking through that messenger is not from the true God! 2Samuel 24:3

This is the correct interpretation of what you quoted:

The anger of Jehovah again blazed against Israel when one incited David against them, saying: “Go, take a count of Israel and Judah.” 2Samuel 24:1

So the translators rendered that verse wrongly! smiley

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
obiekunie01:

no vexooo!
but where was this their all powerful god whn Egyptians enslaved his people for more than 100 years?

He wanted to establish a nation by making sure that they're all equal no rich man or poor man among them so after 400 years in Egypt they all came out as equals.
That's how God wants His subjects to be in His Kingdom no master no servant!

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by Maynman: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ayobammi20:
I pity you

He is blaspheming against Yahweh, you also blaspheme against other deities.

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

JEHOVAH is not the one who did that because He has told Abraham that his descendants will not be numbered {Genesis 32:12} so Joab the army general reminded David that the spirit speaking through that messenger is not from the true God! 2Samuel 24:3

The anger of Jehovah again blazed against Israel when one incited David against them, saying: “Go, take a count of Israel and Judah.” 2Samuel 24:1

Are you okay with a god that commands something like this;
1 samuel 15 vs 3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Imagine killing children and it even went ahead to say kill infants (breast feeding babies ooo)

Does it sound like a loving God?
Could this be the true God speaking? Just think about it without sentiments
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Pick up any bible close to you, snap the two verses and upload it here....

Snap--> 2 Samuel 24:1 and 1 Chronicles 21:1

Post the pictures

I want to check something
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by obiekunie01: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He wanted to establish a nation by making sure that they're all equal no rich man or poor man among them so after 400 years in Egypt they all came out as equals.

and thats the best way to teach them equality - 400 years of slavery.

does that sound rational to you even as human.

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
obiekunie01:

and thats the best way to teach them equality - 400 years of slavery.

does that sound rational to you even as human.

The funny thing is that all these histories recorded in the Bible only exist in the Bible, the Egyptian civilization that has existed for thousand of years does not even have any record of any of this fairy tales, no record of even Noah’s flood. Only the Bible carry this stories.

And it is weird that a 21st century man will be believing children story book.

Let their professor give them term paper to write on history of Egypt, the whole research will not mention anything about israel because na zero be that

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by Snitch24(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ayobammi20:
I pity you

Si the Egyptian are of different God? Who created ya'all keep talking trash
We know nothing
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Without using the Bible, can you proof that Israel were ever slaves in Egypt? Did that ever happen in reality or it only happened in the story book.

If you meet an Egyptologist today and ask him about history of Egypt, will they ever mention Israelite slavery?
So how come no one knows or have any record about this slavery other than the Bible

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by xproducer: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Op... one must watch what one says / states! Holy is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

If you don't understand something... is it not better to be silent?? Are you not afraid to attempt to equate the righteous Almighty GOD to a created being with such a reputation?? (John 8:44)

"A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12:35-37

+++

"He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he." - Deuteronomy 32:4
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
xproducer:
Op... one must watch what one says / states! Holy is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!

If you don't understand something... is it not better to be silent?? Are you not afraid to attempt to equate the righteous Almighty GOD to a created being with such a reputation?? (John 8:44)

"A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12:35-37

+++

"He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he." - Deuteronomy 32:4

Your post has too much colors than sense.
Can you answer the question

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

Pick up any bible close to you, snap the two verses and upload it here....

Snap--> 2 Samuel 24:1 and 1 Chronicles 21:1

Post the pictures

I want to check something

I quoted the verse and you're asking for photos!
Well i copied it directly from my own copy of the Bible Sir! smiley
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I quoted the verse and you're asking for photos!
Well i copied it directly from my own copy of the Bible Sir! smiley

That’s because you obviously messed with the words to suit your translation. You can lie to people but can’t lie to yourself.
What was written in the Bible clearly mentioned The lord incited David, you changed it to the lord, when one incited David…. Oboy
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
obiekunie01:

and thats the best way to teach them equality - 400 years of slavery. does that sound rational to you even as human.
Whether they live 800 years or 40 years death will surely take them away so from God's standpoint it's His plans that matters not how long they will spend there.
When His kingdom comes all His loyal ones will live forever! Psalms 37:29
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
God has a reason for allowing Islam to exist, let the Egyptians claim the story never happen and continue claiming Muhammad is a prophet of God. Muhammad gave them the Qu'ran and in it it was recorded that Pharaoh was fighting against God's people whom he made slaves.
So if you don't believe in the Bible that's another topic not this one you have today! smiley

dazzlingd:

Without using the Bible, can you proof that Israel were ever slaves in Egypt? Did that ever happen in reality or it only happened in the story book. If you meet an Egyptologist today and ask him about history of Egypt, will they ever mention Israelite slavery? So how come no one knows or have any record about this slavery other than the Bible
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Ọmọ that's what my own translation said! smiley

dazzlingd:

That’s because you obviously messed with the words to suit your translation. You can lie to people but can’t lie to yourself.
What was written in the Bible clearly mentioned The lord incited David, you changed it to the lord, when one incited David…. Oboy
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Ọmọ that's what my own translation said! smiley

I know how to Piss off religius people, just ask for proof and they will dance around the bush.

Can you do a screenshot of this your own personal translation ? Everybody can’t be having personal translations
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by dazzlingd(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
God has a reason for allowing Islam to exist, let the Egyptians claim the story never happen and continue claiming Muhammad is a prophet of God. Muhammad gave them the Qu'ran and in it it was recorded that Pharaoh was fighting against God's people whom he made slaves.
So if you don't believe in the Bible that's another topic not this one you have today! smiley

Can u just sound smart and provide proof of Israelite slavery in egypt?
Did the story ever happen
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by A001: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The same Qur'an that has many parts copied from the Bible, just like the Bible was copied from the religious texts of older religions of pagans such as Mithraism.

The Easter celebration your fellow Christians engage in every year is one of the concepts copied from the older religions of pagans. Others are trinity, Christmas celebration, etc.

There are many other examples. As a JW member, you use the Gregorian calendar with many idolatry elements.

Your religion, just like Islam, is neopaganism.

It's an established fact that relatively newer religions copy the concepts of older religions of pagans.

Keep fooling yourself. Nitwits like you will live their whole life believing a lie.

Stupidity of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go to Egypt and condemn the Qu'ran! grin

A001:

The same Qur'an that has many parts copied from the Bible, just like the Bible was copied from the religious texts of older religions of pagans such as Mithraism.

The Easter celebration your fellow Christians engage in every year is one of the concepts copied from the older religions of pagans. Others are trinity, Christmas celebration, etc.

There are many other examples. As a JW member, you use the Gregorian calendar with many idolatry elements.

Your religion, just like Islam, is neopaganism.

It's an established fact that relatively newer religions copy the concepts of older religions of pagans.

Keep fooling yourself. Nitwits like you will live their whole life believing a lie.

Stupidity of the highest order.
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by A001: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Go to Egypt and condemn the Qu'ran! grin

Lols, you know what I said is the absolute truth. You've no points to disprove it. Keep engaging in modern paganism and idolatry and be thinking you're any different or better than the adherents of ATR.
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
No matter what you say i'm not interested as long as Egyptians admit that there was a Moses, Pharaoh and God's people the rest is STORY! STORY! STORY!!! wink

A001:

Lols, you know what I said is the absolute truth. You've no points to disprove it. Keep engaging in modern paganism and idolatry and be thinking you're any different or better than the adherents of ATR.

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by sonmvayina(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Satan is an aspect of the God of Israel ....
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by sonmvayina(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
dazzlingd:

Are you okay with a god that commands something like this;
1 samuel 15 vs 3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Imagine killing children and it even went ahead to say kill infants (breast feeding babies ooo)

Does it sound like a loving God?
Could this be the true God speaking? Just think about it without sentiments

Lol
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by A001: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
No matter what you say i'm not interested as long as Egyptians admit that there was a Moses, Pharaoh and God's people the rest is STORY! STORY! STORY!!! wink

Lols, can you see how silly you sound? If a fake story contains the names of real people, that makes the story true?

Yet, the country the story is centered on doesn't have such a history in their records even though the country is known to document key events in their history.

Religious people that have a brain but can't use it to know a fake story from a real one.

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go and condemn the Qu'ran in Egypt! wink

A001:

Lols, can you see how silly you sound? If a fake story contains the names of real people, that makes the story true?

Yet, the country the story is centered on doesn't have such a history in their records even though the country is known to document key events in their history.

Religious people that have a brain but can't use it to know a fake story from a real one.
Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by A001: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Go and condemn the Qu'ran in Egypt! wink

All this is obviously too much for your single digit IQ to process so I understand why you must repeat the same tripe over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Proof That The God Of Israel Is Satan by Tifunloran: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=120479009]

I like your zeal and your desire to defend Bible truth, but please always remember Titus 3:9-11

Shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Rally ! / Future Status Of Jerusalem As The Seat Of The Throne Of The Great King / Question About Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.