Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win (1061 Views)

Okowa To Omo-Agege: Deltans Won’t Fall For Your Cheap Lies, Propaganda / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Enough Of Lies, Propaganda, Outright Falsehood, Ajimobi’s Aides Warn Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Kingsmeal: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Read the list of propaganda, fake news and dangerous BTL content Tinubu and Atiku camps sponsored against Goodluck Jonathan in 2015!

Today they are hoping that Jonathan will support them.

And the same Sowore is now Claiming to be a good guy, whereas he brought in this evil government with his lies and Propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Kingsmeal: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
South South have not forgotten and will repay the two evil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Johnthejohn(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sowore is working for PDP , that's why he tackles only Peter Obi and Tinubu, but he's inconsequential undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Thandiubani(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sowore uses his platform to defame and intimidate opponents. He lies against people while acting like a saint, but there are many skeletons in his cupboard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by SmartPolician: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sowore is wasting his time and money.

He knows he cannot win presidential election.

I just pity those he keeps deceiving.

He should start from governorship election if he's serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by chrisxxx(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
So werey.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by clevetom99: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Sowore has never been a serious person. He is just using his political party AAC to gain relevance. I won't be surprised if he is supporting Atiku silently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by donphilopus: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Kingsmeal:
South South have not forgotten and will repay the two evil.

Yet Asari is campaigning for Tinubu! You think we play bitter politics like you guys across the Niger? I'm a Niger Deltan and I'll prestigiously vote Tinubu.
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Onyiridike(f): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
donphilopus:

Yet Asari is campaigning for Tinubu! You think we play bitter politics like you guys across the Niger? I'm a Niger Deltan and I'll prestigiously vote Tinubu.
Why waste your vote?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Missgeraldine(f): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
donphilopus:

See this yoruba mooslem dey claim niger delta grin

Oluwole, who tell you say ogbomoso dey inside Niger Delta?? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by unclejb2(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Let Sowore contest and win any election even if it's only councilorship.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by donphilopus: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Missgeraldine:

See this yoruba mooslem dey claim niger delta grin

Oluwole, who tell you say ogbomoso dey inside Niger Delta?? grin

Check this comment I made in 2020. Am I still from Ogbomosho or Edo? You're not normal.

1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by unclejb2(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
donphilopus:

who takes Asari serious anymore, We stopped taking him serious when he failed to do jack after all the pre 2015 chest beating on Facebook.

Ateke and Tom Polo dey chance Asari Dokubo right now . Tinubu went to visit Tom Polo, why didn't he stop over at Asari's residence to say hi...

Pls don't mention Asari again when we are talking about something important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Missgeraldine(f): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
donphilopus:

Check this comment I made in 2020. Am I still from Ogbomosho or Edo? You're not normal.

That means you've been denying your ogbomoso village as far back as 2020

Nawa oo, this una urchin work no be here o grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
I don't have problem with all those lies. I only have problem with people that claimed educated but believed the cooked stories hook line and sinker
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Osariemen12: 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
I have no personal issues with the Yorubas. Politically, I cannot cast a vote for any of them looking back at 2015 and their antics against Jonathan. My reason is simple: it could be at other person in south south, a Bini man inclusive. Even Oshiomole who dines and labour for them now will be maligned by their media whenever he declares for presidency. I don't think they have supported any other group in the south since the beginning of the fourth republic. They don't deserve my support.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by BRIMBRAM: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Sowore is working for PDP , that's why he tackles only Peter Obi and Tinubu, but he's inconsequential undecided

While both Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are working for Tinubu to tackle PDP.
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by donphilopus: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Missgeraldine:

That means you've been denying your ogbomoso village as far back as 2020

Nawa oo, this una urchin work no be here o grin

I would deny my root just to support a PDP candidate in Edo then? You are probably a kid who managed to purchase data from the money his mom gave him to get something for her.
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
v
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2023

Sowore was not so different from those he is fighting today!
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by donphilopus: 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Osariemen12:
I have no personal issues with the Yorubas. Politically, I cannot cast a vote for any of them looking back at 2015 and their antics against Jonathan. My reason is simple: it could be at other person in south south, a Bini man inclusive. Even Oshiomole who dines and labour for them now will be maligned by their media whenever he declares for presidency. I don't think they have supported any other group in the south since the beginning of the fourth republic. They don't deserve my support.

Your name shows you're from Edo State if I'm not mistaken. Were you a kid when they fought for Jonathan when Yaradua was sick in 2009/2010? Were you a toddler when Jonathan won 5 of their states in 2011? So when Jonathan sidelined them after helping him to win the election in 2011 you were not alive? Don't provoke me please.
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Osariemen12: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
donphilopus:

Your name shows you're from Edo State if I'm not mistaken. Were you a kid when they fought for Jonathan when Yaradua was sick in 2009/2010? Were you a toddler when Jonathan won 5 of their states in 2011? So when Jonathan sidelined them after helping him to win the election in 2011 you were not alive? Don't provoke me please.

If telling you the truth will get you provoked, so be it. First, how did they (the Yorubas) fought for Jonathan ahead of any other group in the south when Yara'adua was ill? Isn't it ridiculous how you come up with such unfounded claims. Name one Yoruba man that spoke for Jonathan and I will name two each from our south south, southeast and north central. Certainly, you must be politically naive to say that the Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011. Conversely, the voted for the candidate of the then ACN, Ribadu though his party was unpopular to win the election. Even their states that Jonathan won were too close to call, almost with insignificant margin because of their rural women who didn't know ACN.

Your last claim is the most ridiculous of all. Jonathan sidelined the Yorubas? How? Yes, no Yoruba was among the first six principal officers because Tinubu and his cohorts fought the lady Jonathan nominated for the speaker of the house of representatives. Didn't you read it on Akande's book? Or are you trying to be clever by half?

Please stop the balderdash you type here. I can only sense that you are from Akoko Edo and you've not recovered from the 2020 demystification of Oshiomole. Notwithstanding, he remains one of the best governors we ever have. However, he can't make himself a godfather of Edo politics, a thing he fought when he was governor with our support.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Johnthejohn:

You are right
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
donphilopus:

If una no dey play bitter politics, what is Asari always crying about kanu and the Igbos today and tomorrow when they come for him or he loose out in a contract you hear him crying I am from Igbo.

Mumu man.

My own be say, this election will determine how the Igbos will relate with the Niger Delta during any election a Niger Delta will have opportunity to contest.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Missgeraldine(f): 1:09am On Jan 30, 2023
Osariemen12:

If telling you the truth will get you provoked, so be it. First, how did they (the Yorubas) fought for Jonathan ahead of any other group in the south when Yara'adua was ill? Isn't it ridiculous how you come up with such unfounded claims. Name one Yoruba man that spoke for Jonathan and I will name two each from our south south, southeast and north central. Certainly, you must be politically naive to say that the Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011. Conversely, the voted for the candidate of the then ACN, Ribadu though his party was unpopular to win the election. Even their states that Jonathan won were too close to call, almost with insignificant margin because of their rural women who didn't know ACN.

Your last claim is the most ridiculous of all. Jonathan sidelined the Yorubas? How? Yes, no Yoruba was among the first six principal officers because Tinubu and his cohorts fought the lady Jonathan nominated for the speaker of the house of representatives. Didn't you read it on Akande's book? Or are you trying to be clever by half?

Please stop the balderdash you type here. I can only sense that you are from Akoko Edo and you've not recovered from the 2020 demystification of Oshiomole. Notwithstanding, he remains one of the best governors we ever have. However, he can't make himself a godfather of Edo politics, a thing he fought when he was governor with our support.

Bro, no mind that boi...imagine that kain nonsense talk, no be Dora akunyili exposed their plan of covering yaradua's death.

No be igbos and south east gave Jonathan block vote for 2011 and 2014, they think they can use their propaganda media to deceive people for long.

Igbos have been defending other minority groups from this their devilish media machineries...to them they're the best tribe in the South, others must be gaslighted or stereotyped.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Missgeraldine(f): 1:11am On Jan 30, 2023
donphilopus:

I would deny my root just to support a PDP candidate in Edo then? You are probably a kid who managed to purchase data from the money his mom gave him to get something for her.

Na you sabi o, I Don talk my own...nobody dey gree say dem from ogbomoso again.

Just tell me you be Chinese naa
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by Osariemen12: 5:16am On Jan 30, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Bro, no mind that boi...imagine that kain nonsense talk, no be Dora akunyili exposed their plan of covering yaradua's death.

No be igbos and south east gave Jonathan block vote for 2011 and 2014, they think they can use their propaganda media to deceive people for long.

Igbos have been defending other minority groups from this their devilish media machineries...to them they're the best tribe in the South, others must be gaslighted or stereotyped.

Honestly, they're being clever by half.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by techWriter3: 5:17am On Jan 30, 2023
South South do not forgiven and will repay the two evil

Em, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, personal statement, or dissertation.
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by CaptainAyub: 6:37am On Jan 30, 2023
I remember the lie of GEJ training snipers in Israel to kill opposition members.
They had to add Israel for special effects cos they know muslims no de use ear hear Israel
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by obyrich(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2023
Osariemen12:
Re: List Of Lies & Propaganda Sowore Used Against GEJ In 2015 For APC To Win by obyrich(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Osariemen12:

You have humbled the liar

(1) (Reply)

Psquare, Frank Edoho, Kanayo O Kanayo, Zubby Michael Others Host Peter Obi / APC Is Currently Doing Well In SE And SS / Eguns & Aworis Must Wake Up Now Before Invaders Destroy Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.