Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,706 members, 7,865,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Please Help Anyone,somebody.eczema Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Anyone,somebody.eczema Is Killing Me (225 Views)

This Skin Infection Is Killing My Joy Everyday / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Anyone,somebody.eczema Is Killing Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
I have eczema and i have tried almost everything and they were all unavailing,from advantan to coconut oil to almost everything and they keep on spreading.
Please give tips to atleast manage the condition and relieve the symptoms as they're taking a toll on my self esteem.
It's all over my face and back....

Please help
Re: Please Help Anyone,somebody.eczema Is Killing Me by NLegendforte: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go to pharmacy and request for antifungal skin oral medicine tablets. Stay away from the triggers.
Re: Please Help Anyone,somebody.eczema Is Killing Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
Mods front page please
Re: Please Help Anyone,somebody.eczema Is Killing Me by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Saneesk:
I have eczema and i have tried almost everything and they were all unavailing,from advantan to coconut oil to almost everything and they keep on spreading.
Please give tips to atleast manage the condition and relieve the symptoms as they're taking a toll on my self esteem.
It's all over my face and back....

Please help
Sorry for your condition. Meanwhile you can visit health care to run series'of tests so as to determine the severity of your skin illness and then doctors prescription. However here are some things to note about eczema.
1 eczema does not have a specific cure but it can be managed.
2 You can use Skinlight as a neutralizing cream if the skin disease is not that severe, but have it in mind the cream never cures it as it is bound to reappear after long period of usage.
3. Be mindful of triggering agents of infections and limit them. If you're using curtain soap and notice eczema still surfaces change soap.
4. Eczema is hereditary in some cases. When your parents have eczema you're bound to have one.
5. Look for a suitable remedy but have it in mind it's a life time remedy.

(1) (Reply)

Simple But Special Meals To Eat After A Morning Run / Prostatic Hyperplasia Treatment: The Options You Need To Know / A Serious Concern In Nigerian Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.