Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis (4946 Views)

The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill / 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis by EaglePredict(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
We go again this week with our Eagle Wings ( 7 Odds)

Hurry now and click the link below to access 🤗🤗as e dey hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5I0VAZZ6s

Cheers to the new week🍻
Re: See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dujardin:
E shock you? E shock me too.

The person who wrote the notice could not tell the difference between cooperation and corporation
Re: See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis by hardbody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
flourishing247:

Public toilet- Public space. Are you OK?

I see.
Re: See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Amotolongbo:
As a guy, If you can’t “mast-your-date”, you will “mast-your-bate”

I come in peace, please don’t cüm in piece with your piss
and it safer these days... infectious pussies everywhere.
Re: See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
Dujardin:
E shock you? E shock me too.
Thank for your CORPORATION. Are you sure this is coming from the university of Liverpool?
Re: See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis by Emmanuel909090: 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello?
Re: See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis by Mercury12(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30, 2023
The society is obviously fvcked up and you didn't expect people to masturbate like dogs and cockerels on heat undecided

When you teach people that masturbation is okay what do you expect?

Stvpid people everywhere undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collection Of Certificate And Transcript From Unilorin / 5 Awesome Sites You Seriously Need To Know / Largest Polytechnics In Nigeria 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.