Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels (559 Views)

Diagnostic Centres: Affordable Ultrasound Gels & Other Products / Can Scar Gels Clean Tribal Marks? / How Can I Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels by babaalagbo11(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Have you been experiencing or treating above mentioned skin problems, either through blood,sex or external object reactions.

Abnormal skin reaction at all, recent or long time skin problems, contact me today.

Or you're experiencing skin itching or constant scratching of the body due to infections or allergy reaction.

Three (3) different specially prepared HERBAL Gels,Two (2) different HERBAL soaps to bath and the one to drink to cure any infection from the inside and also 2 HERBAL powders to drink with Hot pap or Lipton...

You'll be glad and you will forever be grateful with my treatment..

I don't treat just the outside reaction only ,you'll also take herbal powders to flush out any infection or blood diseases that leads to the warts,rashes or any other abnormal skin problems.

All natural ingredients...

Total skin care..
You'll be glad.

Contact me

Re: Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels by babaalagbo11(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Get in touch today....any forms of skin infections or rashes cure and clear it from inside and outside permanently
Re: Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels by babaalagbo11(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2023
You're suffering from chronic pimples,dark spots,rashes,warts and any other skin problems contact me
Re: Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels by babaalagbo11(m): 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Cure that genital warts permanently with my polyherbal gel ,you'll be glad and live healthy
Re: Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels by babaalagbo11(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Also there's herbs and powders to cure any blood infections or disease from the inside then herbal gel to clear the warts, and rashes
Re: Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels by babaalagbo11(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2023
Severe itching, genital warts,herpes and any other abnormal reaction on your skin contact me.

Check my signature
Re: Genital Warts,Rashes,Dark spots&Bumps HERBAL Soap&Gels by babaalagbo11(m): 7:12am On Jul 23, 2023
Herbal powders, raw herbs,soap and Gels to cure that warts,rashes and any infections from the inside and outside, contact me

(1) (Reply)

Post Deleted / Massage Your Body While Working, Seating & Driving / A Disease Called Pps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.